Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice sought from PE enthusiasts

Hello,

I am new to this forum and have seen quite a few success stories.

i have been stretching and jelling for well over a year but hardly seen any gains. Here is my schedule on which I request some advice on the flaws and what needs to be corrected:

-Penis warm up using heated sock filled with rice for 3 - 4 mins
    -straight stretching a 20% erect penis for 10 times with each stretch lasting no more than 3 seconds approx
    -side stretch with 10% erect penis towards the thighs for 10 times each with each lasting no more than 3 secs
    -stretch upwards towards ceiling with about 30% erect penis for 10 times each for 3 secs each
    -achieve near full erection and stretch for 5 times straight for 5 secs each
    -jelq with a lotion on a 50% erect penis for 100 times. When I lose erection I achieve it back and start jelqing again, accounting for just one break in the jelqing schedule.
    - end the workout with balls enlargement (shall I call it ball jelq) for 50 times with each squeeze lasting no more than 2 secs. The squeeze is where the sack meets the body literally stretching and filling the ball sac

the workout days are alternate - 4 times in a week and done before my night shower. I have also started using an extender which I wear during the day for about 4 hours. After all this I don't think I have gained more than half an inch in length thought I have made some reasonable girth progress. I am circumcised.

Am I doing something incorrect - is the jelq supposed to be done separately from stretching? Is the timing of the day incorrect? Advice sought from successful people. Thanks in advance !

Hello LG, welcome to the gym. Don't let your slow progress get you down. You can make adjustments to your routine that might help things some along in the future.
    So you have been doing this routine for a year but you just joined this month? I assume you have been lurking for a while, but be sure and go check out the START HERE link at the top left of this page if you haven't already. There is a wealth of information there to help you ensure you are exercising correctly and most importantly, safely.
    With your routine, have you been doing the same reps of stretching and jelqing the entire time you have been PEing? If so, this is the first area you can address easily. Consider adding 10-15 jelqs each week. This increased workload each week could help you begin to see more consistent progress.
    PE never works as fast as we would like for it to but persistence is the key.
    The next thing you need to consider is the duration you hold your stretches. Try holding those stretches 20-30 seconds and ease into the stretches. Really focus on the sensation of feeling those ligaments and tunica lengthen as you hold the stretch. Stretch to the point of slight discomfort but not pain.
    Check out the videos at the bottom of the page under the START HERE link above for a good visual of how to perform the exs correctly.
    The JP90 routine may be a great routine for you to begin. It is an advanced beginner routine and the PE you have done over the last year should have you well conditioned for this routine. If you chose to begin the JP90, don't try to start with the full reps mentioned in the JP90 thread, start with maybe a 1/3 of the reps and add 10-15 jelqs a week to build up to the full routine over the first 4-6 weeks.
    Remember to read your PIs and listen to what your dick is telling you. Are you over working or are your ready to up the intensity?
    That 1/2 inch gain you sound disappointed with is still a 1/2 inch more than you had! PE takes time and consistent, persistent effort. Don't be one of those guys who gives up, only to return to this forum in a year or two, not happy with your unit and going to try PE again. In that amount of time you could gain another inch.
    Good luck and feel free to come back and ask more questions if you need to. There are lots of knowledgeable members here willing to help keep you on the right track.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Hi Domnus – I am sorry for the long delay in responding to you. I live in a location where access is blocked so I get access when I am traveling. I took note of your advice and changed the routine as follows. However now with a total of 2 years of PE my gains have not exceeded 0.75 inches.

New Routine
      1. Penis warm up with a heated sock filled with rice: 5 minutes
      2. Side stretches with 10-20% erection level with 20 kegels - right stretch followed by left.
      3. 10 clockwise rotations with stretched penis touching the abdomen in each rotation, followed by 10 anti clockwise rotations
      4. Straight out stretch with 20 kegels with the same erection level
      5. Repeat step (3)
      6. Upward stretch with 20 kegels with the same erection level
      7. Repeat step (3)
      8. Massage to about 60% erection and lubricate with a lotion
      9. 50 jelqs with penis pointing straight using downward facing palms
      10. 50 V Jelqs with penis pointing upwards (me sitting)
      11. Repeat (9)
      12. Repeat (10)
      13. Again repeat (9) followed by (10)
      This schedule done on Sunday, Monday, Wed and Fri

PLUS - Extender which stretches out a max of 7 inches worn on the same days as above, for one hour each day. Usually I put it on under trousers at work so there is no warm up before wearing the extender.
      PLUS – I stretch my penis fully erect for 5 times each on each of the above days

BPEL: 7 inches. Totally unsatisfactory length gain though the girth gain has been better.

What can I change and add/amend to achieve a longer erection? Desperate for help

Comment

Out of all of the length movements you're using, which [just] one do you feel gives you the best stretch?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The main thing is to believe in yourself and try try try! i had the same problem and amlost gave up without any motivation) but someone helped me) Motivational speaker - Yossi Ghinsberg. Seminars from successful speaker for Your business. his life inspired me to work hard and belive in success
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 03-27-2017, 12:26 PM. Reason: URL

Comment

Originally posted by grace1981paltao View Post
            The main thing is to believe in yourself and try try try! i had the same problem and amlost gave up without any motivation) but someone helped me) Motivational speaker - Yossi Ghinsberg. Seminars from successful speaker for Your business. his life inspired me to work hard and belive in success
            Please contact the site admins before posting links- especially for your first forum post.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Lengthgirth View Post
              Hi Domnus – I am sorry for the long delay in responding to you. I live in a location where access is blocked so I get access when I am traveling. I took note of your advice and changed the routine as follows. However now with a total of 2 years of PE my gains have not exceeded 0.75 inches.

New Routine
              1. Penis warm up with a heated sock filled with rice: 5 minutes
              2. Side stretches with 10-20% erection level with 20 kegels - right stretch followed by left.
              3. 10 clockwise rotations with stretched penis touching the abdomen in each rotation, followed by 10 anti clockwise rotations
              4. Straight out stretch with 20 kegels with the same erection level
              5. Repeat step (3)
              6. Upward stretch with 20 kegels with the same erection level
              7. Repeat step (3)
              8. Massage to about 60% erection and lubricate with a lotion
              9. 50 jelqs with penis pointing straight using downward facing palms
              10. 50 V Jelqs with penis pointing upwards (me sitting)
              11. Repeat (9)
              12. Repeat (10)
              13. Again repeat (9) followed by (10)
              This schedule done on Sunday, Monday, Wed and Fri

PLUS - Extender which stretches out a max of 7 inches worn on the same days as above, for one hour each day. Usually I put it on under trousers at work so there is no warm up before wearing the extender.
              PLUS – I stretch my penis fully erect for 5 times each on each of the above days

BPEL: 7 inches. Totally unsatisfactory length gain though the girth gain has been better.

What can I change and add/amend to achieve a longer erection? Desperate for help
              I don't understand how you can seemingly be so disappointed with .75 inch length gain. Sure, it may not have happened as fast as you like. It rarely does. That length gain is more than I made in 3 years so forgive me if I don't seem sympathetic.
              Remember, you see your dick every day of your life so you're not going to notice the gains looking in the mirror because growth is slow. The ruler doesn't lie though. .75 inch length gain is nothing to scoff at lengthgirth.
              Girth comes along even more slowly than length for most. You seem to be gaining girth better than length from your comment.
              You are gaining and you should be pleased that your not one of the guys who has been consistent with PE for years and is not noting any gains at all. Apparently, there are some guys who just don't gain.
              Your routine looks good, but be very careful kegeling while holding a stretch. If you do this, do so lightly. Some have suggested doing reverse kegel (RK) during stretches instead of kegel.
              Hell brother, you should be proud of those gains and you should be looking in the mirror every day and telling yourself "this is working" because it is. The ruler don't lie.
              Congrats on your gains! Keep on tuggin
              Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
              Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
              4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Working...
              X