Reluctant Reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctant Reporter

Decided that I owe it to this website to post my results. So, with limited detail, here they are:

Background:
    I have always been skeptical of penis enlargement techniques. To quantify - My background is medicine (I am an MD). So, I was somewhat a reluctant believer.

Timeline:

Age 18 - BPEL around 6.75 inches in length, and about 5 inches, mid-penis girth.

Age 30 - BPEL 7 inches, girth 5 inches (without a lot of exercise, save maybe 10 times using home-made penis pump). No exact explanation of increase here as I don't believe limited pumping (mostly around age 18-20) helped much.

40+ years of age. November 2015. Spent 1-2 months (prior to November) reviewing this website and thinking through the risk and benefit of techniques discussed in detail. Late November I committed to start a regular program. Starting Length - BPEL about 7, Mid-shaft girth 5.

Plan: From reviewing (probably) hundreds of posts, I decided on weight-hanging primarily. i.e. hanging weights from flaccid penis.

Implementation of plan: I started with 1-2 pounds. I found that the simplest (and least painful, dangerous) was a simple pipe clamp, adjusted with flat-head screw-driver. I placed a sock (with end cut out of it) over penis first, then applied a clamp. These are stainless-steel hose clamps, with range from 4 inches to 7 inches. They have "worm-drive" slots in steel that allow the adjusting screw to tighten. In the last two notches, I cut a round hole and looped a chain-connector (like a carabiner). From this I hung various weights. Starting with 1-2 pounds, eventually getting up to 5 pounds (mostly in last 2 months) - slowly increasing over last 7 months. On average, I hung for 20 minutes, 1-2 x daily for 5 days per week on average. Sometimes this was more, sometimes a lot less. Longest period without hanging was 10 days. Overall, probably averaged 20 minutes, 3 x weekly. I set in a chair while doing other work. Hanging was directly toward the floor.

Results: Months 1-2: No significant increase in length or girth the first month.

Months 2-3: length jumped to 7.25 inches BPEL. A bit of a surprise, and motivating. No measured increase in Girth.

Months 3-4: Length jumped to 7.5, then 7.75 inches very quickly. Still not sure why. I was "hanging" more often, maybe 5+ days-per-week. Noticed a small 1/8 to 1/4 increase in mid-shaft girth at this time. Surprising. Wife began noticing increase, but not consciously (I didn't tell her, but she was having quicker orgasms, more frequent multiple orgasms.). Due to a little bit of concern I would end up "too long" for my wife, I decided to put a lot more emphasis on girth in my penis enlargement exercises.

Months 4-6: I backed off of hanging to maybe 1-2 times per week and started "clamping" - same pipe clamps, at base of penis, with sock in-between. I would get penis hard, then clamp it so it was especially engorged. I let this in place, starting with 5-10 minutes, then increasing to 20 minutes, averaging 3 x weekly. Result of the above was my length increases mostly stopped, and my girth increased to 5.5 inches. I was however miffed that I have not yet reached 8 inches, which is more a psychological barrier than a real one. Another problem arose - getting an erection to do clamping often leads to masturbation. I had read (on this forum) that this correlation is associated with lack of gains. I am still not sure if this is true for me, however, I did seem to slow, so in last 2 months or so I have drifted back to more hanging and less clamping.

Results: July 2016
    BPEL: 8 inches
    Mid-shaft erect girth 5.75 inches.

Very happy with results. Wife is aware of what I am doing now and thinks it is incredibly sexy. It is somewhat addictive. You have to be very careful not to hurt yourself. It definitely works, though I suspect there is also some genetics involved. Unfortunately no controlled studies.

Anyway, that is my story. This is my effort to give back to this forum. Hope it is helpful to some.

thank you for sharing all of that, I am certain it will demonstrate possibilities to others.

Thanks for joining !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the testimonial, bigman! Interesting and helpful post, for sure! Did you do any conditioning before starting your hanging and clamping? We HIGHLY recommend that, for SAFETY and avoiding injury for our members! Thanks for posting your experience, and I'd suggest you start a journal in the progress forum to record your exercises & progress. It would be beneficial to members here, plus you'll have a record of your progress to refer to as you continue to grow.

Comment

Hey ftrbigman!

Thanks for the very inspiring introduction and welcome to the Gym. I believe you have reached the stage when you can delete the ftr from your forum name.

Many of us find that cable clamps are safer to use than "pipe" clamps. Keep up the good work and keep us up-dated.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Not to get off topic, but I'm really curious as a doctor what you think the biggest safety concerns are with different methods. What made you believe hanging was the safest? Why not extenders since they actually have some amount of independent proof behind them?

Oh yeah congrats on the gains! Hope to get gains like that too some day.
          phenemol
          Last edited by phenemol; 08-01-2016, 09:29 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Welcome to the Gym and thank you for posting your report, is good for other members to see. My husband was skeptical too when he started but he did well, his goal was different but like you said he was hooked.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

nice job!

Comment

Medical professionals are always warmly welcomed here. Congratulations on your gains!

I must admit, I'm also interested as how you came to the conclusion that hanging was one of the safer methods of PE. In my experience it's one of the more dangerous if you gun-ho and aren't vigilant of the warning signs.

It's also interesting to hear you made great gains with light hanging. I went with the typical 3x20/d for the first few weeks then even I moving up to 6x20/d but didn't manage to reach fatigue before personal life got in the way, so I made no gains.

Did you ever reach fatigue if you only hanged 1-2 times a day? I'm very curious about this. I would love to go back to hanging one I've finished the JP90 and 20-40 minutes of hanging a day would be gre and for my busy schedule. Did you warm up before hanging and utilize heat before and/or during hanging?
                My Extending Journey
                07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

ftrbigman
                  Glad to hear you had good results and thanks for sharing this information. This is the kind of knowledge sharing I was looking for when hanging light weight. It will be helpful to my work.
                  My three requirements of successful PE, Patience, Commitment, and a Positive attitude.

Comment

Congrats!

I noticed that there are so many lurkers here!
                    I'm not quite sure why people hold back giving out these testimonials or even participating in the forums.
                    Its not like you are signing up with your real name and address.. its completely anonymous!
                    No need to hold back, thats the beauty of the interwebz!
                    Create a non-sense / throwaway type of username like mine and dive in!
                    Anyone reading while not signed up - just do it!
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Ok, I'm gonna start hanging. Enough of this manual pe shit, I'm not seeing length gains, you've convinced me. LG hanger time.
                      "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by phenemol View Post
                        Not to get off topic, but I'm really curious as a doctor what you think the biggest safety concerns are with different methods. What made you believe hanging was the safest? Why not extenders since they actually have some amount of independent proof behind them?

Oh yeah congrats on the gains! Hope to get gains like that too some day.

Well the Chinese have been hanging for years. It's proven it works. For most guys it seems extreme though.
                        "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Someone asked why hanging or why someone would consider it the safest method..

Just think about it.
                          It is the most controlled form of length targeted PE.
                          You have absolute control over weight (force) and time (duration).
                          Well... absolute as long as you don't sneeze or the weights don't somehow slip off..
                          Hanging itself is not dangerous.
                          You can hang 2 lbs for 30 minutes with pausing every 5 minutes, shaking, making sure blood is circulating well just in case - all that taking less than 20s.

Hanging is actually the safest method imho!
                          The problem lies with beginners:
                          - they are inexperienced as in they do not know how to read their bodies or what values (weight & duration are safe & rational) to use
                          - they become overzealous once they realize some gains! going way overboard, like trying to jump to 10lbs from 3 and from 3 sets of 15min 3x per week to 6 sets of 30x sets 5x per week. You know all that BS.

As long as you keep a cool head, approach it with a clear plan & strategy, hanging is the best!
                          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                          Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                          Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                          Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Working...
                          X