Wtf? Is this even possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf? Is this even possible?

Hey, ummm. I'd like to be straight forward with it so here we go :I've gained about 1.5 cm/0.6 in in a year. To my surprise I've done nothing but edging and nofap. Sometimes I had 30 minute edging sessions 4 days in a row without cumming. I've remeasured like 4 times but still can not believe the results, even though I know that it worked it's still unbelievable. So my conclusion is, when you cum less you'll gain more. What are your opinions?

Entirely erectile quality.

Careful with edging it generally reduces sensitivity and the enjoyment of normal sex when done on a regular basis.

Comment

I gained from edging too but I ejaculated regularly . There is a thread on edging for pe gains No ejaculation seems unrelated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumtobig View Post

Careful with edging it generally reduces sensitivity and the enjoyment of normal sex when done on a regular basis.
        Umm basically no.
        The only thing you have to be carefull with is your grip firmness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumtobig View Post

By the way I gained more than this and had an erection like an iron bar to start with so did others it is not anisolated event.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Umm basically no.
            The only thing you have to be carefull with is your grip firmness.
            Pegasus, keep it light or tight?
            15/02/16: FL 5.25 FG 4.1875 BPFSL 7.800 BPEL 7.600 NBPEL 6.900 EG 5
            15/04/16: FL 5.75 FG 4.2500 BPFSL 8.375 BPEL 7.875 NBPEL 7.125 EG 5.125
            28/04/17: FL 5.75 FG 4.3750 BPFSL 8.562 BPEL 8.375 NPBEL 7.375 EG 5.125

Comment

Edging is perhaps the best overall exercise (outside of live and sustained vigorous sexual activity) for male enhancement.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Same! I credit some of my length and most of my girth gains to Edging. But it took me few months to really get to a point where I felt like Edging was actually a PE workout.
                Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Edging and Ballooning FTW!
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by PEfanCZ View Post
                    Hey, ummm. I'd like to be straight forward with it so here we go :I've gained about 1.5 cm/0.6 in in a year. To my surprise I've done nothing but edging and nofap. Sometimes I had 30 minute edging sessions 4 days in a row without cumming. I've remeasured like 4 times but still can not believe the results, even though I know that it worked it's still unbelievable. So my conclusion is, when you cum less you'll gain more. What are your opinions?
                    That's amazing

How old are you?
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by w.fudge View Post
                      Pegasus, keep it light or tight?
                      An overfirm grip can be a factor in delayed ejaculation and other issues.

Comment

Originally posted by finlandia View Post
                        Same! I credit some of my length and most of my girth gains to Edging. But it took me few months to really get to a point where I felt like Edging was actually a PE workout.
                        Ensuring you get that skin splitting tissue stretch feeling is key. When you can do that with edging after a very productive workout, the effect is further magnified.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                          That's amazing

How old are you?
                          Hi Toadstool, to answer your question,I started in 2015 when I was 19 years old, now I'm 20.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html?highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Ensuring you get that skin splitting tissue stretch feeling is key. When you can do that with edging after a very productive workout, the effect is further magnified.
                              In that case, grabbing skin you still keep a relaxed grip ??
                              "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Working...
                              X