First Dry Orgasm!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Dry Orgasm!!!

This morning I finally achieved my first dry orgasm!
    At least, that is what I think happened...
    The story: After jelqing for 25 minutes, I began to edge and practice ballooning. I brought myself close to the PONR three times, each time a little closer than the last and enough to feel a tingle. Each time, when I would feel the tingle, I would let go of my cock and kegel hard until the feeling passed.
    On the fourth round, however, the feeling did not pass but instead continued to build until it washed over me and it felt great! I kept my uber-kegel clinched hard and did not spasm or ejaculate. After the wave passed and I released the kegel, I did dripple a bit but never ejaculated.
    Woooohoooo!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

I know how you feel, that feeling is just incredible knowing that if you can do it more then eventually you can cum on command and thats what I want to achieve.I drippled when I started and now I only dripple about 2/5 times sometimes 3/5 though sometimes its just hard to resist the urge to ejaculate
    Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
    FG:3.705" now=3.783"
    NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
    BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
    MEG:4.096" now=4.368 :D

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Comment

Do you want to learn how to have one dry orgasm after another? To ignite thenm when ever you want to? This exercise helps with prostate issues. Gently rub the top of your glans, the meatus and all over the glans very gently for about 1-2 minutes. You get the longest dry orgasm ever believe me. But the magic is in the touch and the speed. Rubbing slowly in circles with your thumb. Get fully erect let you glans deflate a bit then do the forbidden glans rub.
      I can have as many as 30 dry orgasms in a 30 minute edging session. Oh yes i forgot to mention your shaft will get bigger while doing this exercise!

Forbidden Glans Rub!
      kingpole
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by kingpole; 02-16-2010, 01:13 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

First DO

Pirate , WOW , good for you . I know you from the groups and this is what you were working towards .
        A goal has been achieved . Congratulations , indeed , my man .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Congrats dude. Now try and get a few DO's in before you go and do a normal O.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Weird stuff happened to me last night. Since I started doing PE, wet dreams have become more frequent. I don't know what I was dreaming about anymore but I woke up having a orgasm with an raging erection. But I didn't ejaculate....

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
              Weird stuff happened to me last night. Since I started doing PE, wet dreams have become more frequent. I don't know what I was dreaming about anymore but I woke up having a orgasm with an raging erection. But I didn't ejaculate....
              That is a dry spontaneous orgasm. I get that sometimes it just throbs in spasms. Its a great feeling.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Gentlemen, Thank you for your interest and your help.

I looked at the "Forbidden Glans Rub" thread months ago but didn't have enough experience then to get much out of it. I tried the rub but it just felt wierd to me and I never tried it again. Now I will.
                I just re-read the whole thread and subscribed to it.
                I guess I was sort of stunned by the experience because a) I did not go for another DO b) I did not go for a wet O and c) I did not reach for a ruler to get what was probably a Personal Best BPEL.
                I look forward to my next chance.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

I have trouble cumming when I fuck my GF, I last a long time....I have achieved dry orgasms. Will Edging and DOing make it harder for me to cum with my girl??

Comment

Originally posted by O.G. View Post
                    I have trouble cumming when I fuck my GF, I last a long time....I have achieved dry orgasms. Will Edging and DOing make it harder for me to cum with my girl??
                    I doubt it. As I understand it, it should give you better control.
                    I have no trouble cumming in my lady's pussy but cumming in her mouth is difficult, though it feels awesome. I am hoping that the additional control that I am learning will make it easier for me to cum when I want to, whatever way we are having sex.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I have that issue as well. Makes her feel like shit, right? Too bad it isn't her fault at all...
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                        I have that issue as well. Makes her feel like shit, right? Too bad it isn't her fault at all...
                        I am a very lucky man and my lady is very smart. She doesn't take it personally and recognizes that it is just they way my body works. Still, she REALLY likes to make me cum with her mouth and I REALLY like it when she does. If I can learn stuff that makes it easier then it is a real Win-Win!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

This glan rubbing technique is this something a beginner can do? And would i have to pull my skin back?
                          Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
                          FG:3.705" now=3.783"
                          NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
                          BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
                          MEG:4.096" now=4.368 :D

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Comment

Originally posted by Goal7" View Post
                            This glan rubbing technique is this something a beginner can do? And would i have to pull my skin back?
                            Anyone can do it it is very gentle don't pull the skin back. If the skin does fold back don't sorry about it. According to this yoga practice glans rubbing helps you not develop an enlarged prostate.

Comment

You can practise edging in reverse style ; that is practise geting to ponr quickly.
                              If you are mmo you can then choose when to ejaculate , that is on orgasm 1 or 3 or 30.
                              This exercise, is primarly for guys who have delayed ejaculation, or are mmo.

Comment

Working...
                              X