Successish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successish

So this is just another piece of the PE journey. Giving women PIV orgasms has been amazing. I was always wondering what it was like to truly bottom out. Like touch the very back of the vagina.

Well, it happened last night. I was doing her from behind as deep as possible and their it was. I felt my tip pushing the deepest walls of the vagina. This has never happened before. What was even better is my girl started pushing back against my dick. She was loving it and had a really intense orgasm.

What this also means is gains. I had great EQ last night, but I need to measure soon. And lastly, I can start attacking the P Spot from missionary or spooning to give her even better orgasms.

Go PE!!!!!!!
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Awesome! Hopefully one day I can experience that!
    Start: 07/05/2016
    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
    NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
      Awesome! Hopefully one day I can experience that!
      It is literally the reason I started PE. If I could get another .5", that would give me more control to hit the P Spot easier. I can only bottom out in doggy, I want to bottom out when Im on top.

Comment

There's no better testimonial to the effectiveness of male enhancement than live results!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This, this is what I want. I too want to hit that deep spot. I think mainly from some of the other threads I've read it seems to be a great sensation and can't wait myself to get there.
          Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
          Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
          Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
          Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Makes all this effort worth while. Thanks !
            My three requirements of successful PE, Patience, Commitment, and a Positive attitude.

Comment

It was one of the best sexual experiences. It didn't give her a mind blowing orgasm, or make me cum. But to feel the end of a vagina and have her push her ass back to get even deeper.

And it just confirms PE does work because this has never happened in my life.

Priceless.

Comment

A little conformation goes a long way.
                My three requirements of successful PE, Patience, Commitment, and a Positive attitude.

Comment

I'd love to give my girl this feeling haha, still a long way to go before that happens for me

Comment

Originally posted by taquito92 View Post
                    I'd love to give my girl this feeling haha, still a long way to go before that happens for me
                    Women can also do their part to facilitate easier orgasms and even a tighter fit. Kegels can work wonders for both sexes

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Women can also do their part to facilitate easier orgasms and even a tighter fit. Kegels can work wonders for both sexes
                      Hmmm, wonder how I would tell her that without condemning myself to the couch for a while

Comment

Originally posted by taquito92 View Post
                        Hmmm, wonder how I would tell her that without condemning myself to the couch for a while
                        Yes, that's a conversation you'll need to be careful with! You can mention how it benefits you and see how it goes from there.

Comment

You just say, "Hey babe, I learned about kegels. Its supposed to make sex feel better. You should check them out." Simple.

Comment

So just an update. Had sex Saturday afternoon and I was able to touch bottom again with a little more control. Everything I rubbed my dick against the P Spot, she was going crazy. It was like a button. After she came, I asked her about it because she literally came on my dick. She said I was hitting spots she never felt before.

If I could get another .5" in length that would allow me more control over hitting the P Spot.

PE is real and the P Spot is real. I can confirm both.

Comment

Beware if you will hit very hard ger walls she will feel punch to her inner stomach and will be in great pain..

Happend to me few times, only in doggy or if in missionary with her legs up,
                              And 7" bpel is enough for me to get there..

Need to be carefull and hit hard only when her pussy is hot and wet..

Comment

Working...
                              X