Finally on the road to gains, keep trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally on the road to gains, keep trying

Long time lurker here, been trying many different routines and stretches posted here with no success for about a year. Bought a bathmate too and tried those suggested routines with no success for almost as long. Started about a month and a half ago on another trial routine and have already gotten almost .5 inches in length and .3 in circumference. I was beginning to think I was a "hard gainer" or one of the few that just don't gain at all, but I got lucky through experimenting. If you're like me and having no success after trying the recommended or popular routines, maybe you'll get gains with doing your own thing.

What works for me is to throw the bathmate on in the shower at max pressure and then pull on it until a stretch is felt, repumping to stay at max pressure over 1-2 minutes. Release, helicopter for a bit, then reapply the bathmate and do it again for the same duration for a maximum total of 5 minutes under pressure. The whole thing probably only takes me 3 minutes on most days, it's just to get a good stretch. This is day 1 of a 3 day cycle.

Day 2 and 3 (sometimes 4) light stretching and massage/jelqing for a minimum of 20 minutes or until a tingling ache is felt near the head. I don't pay much attention to how long it takes.

My weener feels a little bit sore after the bathmate day, and I don't go back in the bathmate until a day or 2 after the soreness passes. No rest days, just light stretching, jelqing and massage between bathmate days.

Pumping at max pressure and tugging on it isn't recommended by most but its worked for me. Rest days are viewed as being necessary for growth but I don't grow with them. If you're like me and find the rules and routines aren't working for you, try bending them and see what happens.

Also make sure you're not overlooking the simple things like hydration and stress. Google "water calculator" and check, you might be surprised by the results.

-I take no responsibility for imploded weeners-

Forgot to add that libido is much more intense, I'm hornier now than when I was 15!!!
    BubbaGanoosh
    Last edited by BubbaGanoosh; 09-29-2016, 09:46 PM.

As a newbie, I get more encouraged by posts like this one, rather than the one with the fast gainers.

At first I was concerned that you are working out after the Bathmate day when you feel sore. But hey... it works for you so keep doing it.

I am happy for your gains.
    29/11/18
    4.6" NBPEL
    6" BPEL
    5" MEG
    3"NBPFL

Comment

I went through the jp90 with no length gains, I started hanging like 4 days ago, and I swear to God I've gained and 1/8 and inch already. Start hanging. I also have the bathmate and have seen some girth gains though. Only doing hanging and bathmate from now on.
      "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
        I went through the jp90 with no length gains, I started hanging like 4 days ago, and I swear to God I've gained and 1/8 and inch already. Start hanging. I also have the bathmate and have seen some girth gains though. Only doing hanging and bathmate from now on.
        Hanging scares me, I know it's safe and all if done correctly but I just don't like the idea of it. Don't want to ruin a good thing either :P more power to you if it's working though.

Comment

Congrats bro! I think the critical part of your routine is:
          - stretching for 20 minutes until you feel soreness
          - soreness in general

I think soreness just means you have brought your penis over its tipping point where your body tells you stahp. Then when you give it rest or just do a lighter routine on following days it recovers stronger or longer depending on what you did because it remembers that it needs to do that because of soreness! Anyway congrats! Just be careful it doesnt fall off! Taking no off days is kinda dangerous!
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
          Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
          Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
          Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Hey BubbaGanoosh!

Thanks for making the post. Congratulations on your gains and keep up the good work.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X