To The Guys Who've Gained Inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The Guys Who've Gained Inches

This question is for those who have gone from average, to 7",7.5", or 8", and have increased in girth.

How has your increase in size caused pleasure compare to what your imagination thought it would provide to your partner?
    In other words, has your increase caused a MUCH better sex life for her? Was it not as impacting as you thought it should have been?
    I believe there is a gap in the pleasure created in the mind, or imagination, that says, "If my member were this much ( x amount of inches)bigger, then my partner would enjoy sex this much better.
    I would like to hear your feedback.
    Thank you.

I would disagree that it makes my sex life that much better, I added about 1.5" in length and some girth too.
    I think in your head it is always better than what it is in reality. In all honesty, it just looks better from a visual point of view than anything in the pleasure department.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well I my case, not much bigger , inch plus, only 6.5 BPEL. But in certain positions I can hit her cervix, which surprise, she loves. Why wouldn't she, she's hyper, multi, orgasmic
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I increased my size from about 6.5" x 5" to around 8" x 6".
        The biggest improvement to my sex life is that my penis stays in the pussy more easily, I remember how often it used to fall out.
        Sex positions where this happens a lot like reverse cowboy are a lot more enjoyable when you don't have to keep stopping.
        When my previous lovers were really turned on and juicy, I remember how little sensation I was getting with my smaller size, I could keep going for hours but it seemed pointless. With extra girth you get more sensations and there's always a position that makes you come.
        I seem to have got more cock worshipping from recent lovers who mostly only experienced average sized dicks before me.
        It is more of a visual turn on during blowjobs to see how small their hands and faces look next to my boner.
        I love receiving two handed blowjobs.
        Their reactions and moans are usually really intense, and giving them multiple orgasms seems to be normal (although it does depend on the girl) I gave one ex girlfriend her first ever vaginal orgasm, I seemed to reach a spot deep inside that triggered it.

Sex has become better than I had imagined, I want to get into the monstercock category (9" x 6.5"+ ) next to see if that is even better.
        Biggun23
        Last edited by Biggun23; 10-10-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun23 View Post
          I increased my size from about 6.5" x 5" to around 8" x 6".
          The biggest improvement to my sex life is that my penis stays in the pussy more easily, I remember how often it used to fall out.
          Sex positions where this happens a lot like reverse cowboy are a lot more enjoyable when you don't have to keep stopping.
          When my previous lovers were really turned on and juicy, I remember how little sensation I was getting with my smaller size, I could keep going for hours but it seemed pointless. With extra girth you get more sensations and there's always a position that makes you come.
          I seem to have got more cock worshipping from recent lovers who mostly only experienced average sized dicks before me.
          It is more of a visual turn on during blowjobs to see how small their hands and faces look next to my boner.
          I love receiving two handed blowjobs.
          Their reactions and moans are usually really intense, and giving them multiple orgasms seems to be normal (although it does depend on the girl) I gave one ex girlfriend her first ever vaginal orgasm, I seemed to reach a spot deep inside that triggered it.

Sex has become better than I had imagined, I want to get into the monstercock category (9" x 6.5"+ ) next to see if that is even better.
          How long has that growth taken you? What kind of PE did you do? I started about your size and I'm trying to get a sense of how long this is going to take and if it's worth it lol.
          Some time in 2014: 5.9x5 BPEL MEG

11/1/2016: 6.625x5.25

Comment

Have gained close to two inches in BPEL and around at least a half inch in EG.

I have sex less.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I could already hit the cervix at 7 inches. And not every woman likes that. It does help with the clitoris stimulation which makes her orgasm easier. tbh I haven't noticed that much of a difference. I'm sure if I gained more girth that would be a whole different story. And, like the above user said, a monster cock would probably have more responses from partners.

Comment

I started at 6.5" × 5.5 15 months ago now I stand at 8.5" × 6.3". I must say I have more confidence than ever before my main concern was length, never had a problem with girth especially that I got thick glans so my partner used to struggle with that during penetration but she seemed to enjoy it the more when I was inside. When things got hotter she'd beg me to go deeper but I couldn't fulfill her desire, although she'd eventually cum it took hard work that's when I vowed to increase my size, it has always been my desire to have a bigger dick though. After 4 months she took all 7.3" and sex was getting more exciting, long story short it's now 15 months since pe* journey and she takes all 8.5" but I like the way she pushes her legs forward when I go deeper unlike before when I was smaller she'd lift up her legs to allow deeper penetration. I can easily bottom out and the feeling sometimes can give more pleasure, I now manage to give her multiple orgasms without having her to perform I just do the job. We're both enjoying sex than ever before and I'm more in control. Size does matter with good technique.

Comment

Originally posted by HangSolow View Post
                  This question is for those who have gone from average, to 7",7.5", or 8", and have increased in girth.

How has your increase in size caused pleasure compare to what your imagination thought it would provide to your partner?
                  In other words, has your increase caused a MUCH better sex life for her? Was it not as impacting as you thought it should have been?
                  I believe there is a gap in the pleasure created in the mind, or imagination, that says, "If my member were this much ( x amount of inches)bigger, then my partner would enjoy sex this much better.
                  I would like to hear your feedback.
                  Thank you.
                  I added both length and girth since starting PE three years ago. I think my wife and I enjoy sex more because of the change in size. My wife now tells me how big I am and the size increase is obvious to both of us. I think girth has added the most obvious change that we both feel. I have to enter slower and my wife needs more lubrication. I think once or twice it was uncomfortable for her. Now we go slower and she seems to love the added girth. I know that she feels much tighter to me which I really enjoy. She can bring me very close to PONR by simply doing a few kegels. I'm looking forward to adding a bit more length and girth over the next year to see how that impacts the lovemaking we share.
                  So, bottom line, additional girth has definitely added pleasure and the comments from my wife are nice to hear!
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Getinbig. These are the type of gains I want, what has been your length work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jman9 View Post
                      Getinbig. These are the type of gains I want, what has been your length work ?
                      I was blessed with great newbie gains just from the JP90 routine which I did twice in a row...with a few week break in between.
                      The jelqing I did probably helped the most. I did Ultimate Jelqs described by rbi99 and lots of V jelqs which to me were great for girth and length. I also did lots of multidirectional stretches both unbundled and bundled. You can read about those in my progress log.
                      Right now I'm hoping for another inch from my PF work. I've got about 11 more months planned for that and my Bathmate work for girth.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I've just gotten started with PE, but wanted to comment on having bigger girth after reading one of the other posts. Like him, I've been able to give women their first vaginal great orgasm due to the girth. And just about every woman feels nice and tight for me. I can already hit the cervix if I'm not careful - most women don't like that so much. But like he said, I'm going for more length to be able to do harder positions without slipping out. Good luck!
                        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by BigWangTheory View Post
                          How long has that growth taken you? What kind of PE did you do? I started about your size and I'm trying to get a sense of how long this is going to take and if it's worth it lol.
                          I started pumping (3-4 times per week for 20-30 minutes) in 1998 which got me to around 7.5" x 5.5" within one year. Since then I've been doing PE off and on but have gained very slowly.
                          I've tried Jelquing, manual stretching, extender wearing (over 1000 hours), hanging with a special vacuum pump, long duration vacuum pumping, hanging small weights for several hours, Bathmate, etc. etc.
                          I only started gaining again last year with a Bathmate, jelquing and ADS routine which got my bone pressed length over 8 inches.
                          My current routine which I hope will get my length over 9" is: ADS ( 10-12 hours per day) and hydropumping every second day.
                          I was 27 when I gained quickly, now that I'm 45, adding size seems to take forever.

If I was you, I'd find a PE technique that you'll be able to do regularly without too much effort. Big gains usually come after many years so unless you find a technique that works reallywell for you, expect to add 2 inches in 4-5 years, that is a realistic time frame if you stay consistent. However, if you do things right, 2 inches in 2 years might be possible for you everyone is different.

It's worth the effort, I don't regret the time I wasted on techniques that didn't work, it made the growth spurts when I found a technique that did work all the more satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun23 View Post
                            I started pumping (3-4 times per week for 20-30 minutes) in 1998 which got me to around 7.5" x 5.5" within one year. Since then I've been doing PE off and on but have gained very slowly.
                            I've tried Jelquing, manual stretching, extender wearing (over 1000 hours), hanging with a special vacuum pump, long duration vacuum pumping, hanging small weights for several hours, Bathmate, etc. etc.
                            I only started gaining again last year with a Bathmate, jelquing and ADS routine which got my bone pressed length over 8 inches.
                            My current routine which I hope will get my length over 9" is: ADS ( 10-12 hours per day) and hydropumping every second day.
                            I was 27 when I gained quickly, now that I'm 45, adding size seems to take forever.

If I was you, I'd find a PE technique that you'll be able to do regularly without too much effort. Big gains usually come after many years so unless you find a technique that works reallywell for you, expect to add 2 inches in 4-5 years, that is a realistic time frame if you stay consistent. However, if you do things right, 2 inches in 2 years might be possible for you everyone is different.

It's worth the effort, I don't regret the time I wasted on techniques that didn't work, it made the growth spurts when I found a technique that did work all the more satisfying.
                            Thanks for the reply. And yeah, I did jelqing/stretching/edging for almost two years and only gained half an inch. I started lg hanging/edging and gained a quarter inch in 4 months, and I haven't even gone over 9 lbs so hopefully this will get me some good gains.
                            Some time in 2014: 5.9x5 BPEL MEG

11/1/2016: 6.625x5.25

Comment

I also have a question for the guys with the 1-2 inch gains. This might be a really stupid question so I apologize for it in advance, but I need to know..

Does your dick look more fatigued/veiny/darker/uglier compared to the days before PE? Has the quality of the skin of the shaft deteriorated? I'm afraid of making my dick look 'worn out'. After I finish my jelqing sessions my dick looks darker and that's not really what I'm aiming for.

I would really appreciate some answers!
                              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Working...
                              X