Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel exercise results

Hey all,

I am interested to hear if anyone has seen some great results from doing regular kegel exercises?

I plan to start a routine and keep it up for a couple months.

Has anyone seen results in being able to get erections faster, have them last longer, etc.?

Thanks!

In a word, NO!

I have ED/libido problems and can't honestly say that kegels have helped, despite having been doing them for a few years.

Comment

What I have noticed are much much harder and faster erections, the key is to stay consistent with doing them.
      Start (Oct '15):
      BPEL 6.7"
      EG 5.15"

Current (Dec '19):
      BPEL 7.4"
      EG 5.2"

The Minotaur's progress log

Comment

They are part of mmo training .

Comment

Kegels are great to do, just don't forget to do your RK's, because an imbalanced PF is complete do-do.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

They are highly underated. Do them!
            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

To me kegels are very important. I've been doing them as part of my JP90 routine for a couple months. Now I do them in my girth routine, and have noticed a big difference. In between sets of squeezes and Ulis I do 50 regular kegels and reverse kegels. They help beef up my shaft and blood flow for the next set of squeezes. To me they are like pumping iron for my dick.
              Start: 07/05/2016
              BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
              MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
              BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
              BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
              NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I personally have seen much success with Kegels. Your PC muscle gets stronger with Consistency on routine. Only don't forget the importance of Reverse Kegels. When I do my RK's doing exercises I personally get the most benefit with holding it for a period of time instead of a quick count as you would with Kegels.

Comment

Can someone explain the reverse kegel as in what it does and how to do it? Am I supposed to work this in with regular kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by flyersguys1844 View Post
                    Can someone explain the reverse kegel as in what it does and how to do it? Am I supposed to work this in with regular kegels?
                    It's really hard to explain. So regular kegels you press or clamp the PC muscle which can help to control ejaculation but it also cuts flow of new blood from entering the penis. During sex this is counter productive so should only be done when needed to control ejaculation. A reverse actually forces blood into penis and if mastered can lead to rock hard erections. It's called reverse kegel because it is in fact the exact opposite so opening vs closing. I didn't even know what they were called when I first started doing them. I was edging and discovered them purely by accident but once I discovered how it ballooned my penis, I have been practicing ever since. I do it before entering my wife because it makes for a rock hard erection which she loves. It is hard to maintain during intercourse though which sucks but definitely makes a difference. I will continue to practice.

Now all that being said, to answer the original question I do find that doing regular kegels while claimping actually temporarily forces blood into penis and adds additional expansion. I just hit a new milestone of 5.75 mid shaft girth and some of that was probably due to incorporating kegels into my clamping routine. For the longest time I was stuck at 5 5/8 on my best day. Just be careful doing them because it causes massive expansion. So much that I'm afraid it's going to pop sometimes. Ouch!!! :-)

Comment

Kegels will rock your girth gains!!! I contribute breaking 6in girth to kegels, on top of pumping and manual supersets.
                      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Kegel doesn't help with lasting longer. Tried much but with no results.

Comment

It's the reverse kegels that get you to the Plateau phase. I never even knew of Plateau edging but the RK's are what got me to learn the technique well. The only thing I can compare it too is having sex high on marijuana. Except now I don't need it or want it to get there
                          Currently
                          Bpel 7.75
                          Eg 5.75
                          Goal 8
                          Eg 6

Comment

What are RKs?

Comment

Originally posted by OT457 View Post
                              What are RKs?
                              RK = reverse kegels.

Always makes me nervous when members haven't learned the lingo. Make sure you don't dive into PE before being totally comfortable with what you are doing and why. Safety first!
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X