It works, it really works oh my.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It works, it really works oh my.

So unless I've been SO awful at measuring that I always measured 6.5, I just measured at a BPEL 6.9!!!!!!!
    I'm so excited!

I told my girlfriend, and her response was for me to stop because last time we had sex I was going deeper than I usually do and she said it was slightly painful and that if I get any bigger it'll be uncomfortable (She knows about my P.E but doesn't really support the idea)

So I have achieved almost exactly where I want to be length wise (7 inches).
    Now I just want to get to 5.5 in girth and I'll be super satisfied with my penis.

To everybody who thought it wasn't working, you just have to keep at it.
    I didn't think it was working but it's like suddenly it did. (that might not make any sense)

I'm so full of joy right now.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

If your lady is starting to be uncomfortable with the size and you keep doing it I'd say you definitely need to look deeper into why you want a bigger dong.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
      If your lady is starting to be uncomfortable with the size and you keep doing it I'd say you definitely need to look deeper into why you want a bigger dong.
      I'm doing it because I'm insecure.
      I know shes had bigger, and I'm the idiot for asking the question.

I'm done with length, in fact, I'd be okay if I lose some of the length gain. I just want to gain .3 in girth so I'm at 5.5, then I'm just doing P.E twice a week to cement gains.

I'm probably doing PE for the wrong reasons. I can admit that.

But I can also say I feel more confident right now than I have in a long while.

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Who cares if she's had bigger. Just get her off and make her happier than he did. She isn't with him for a reason
        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
        Sid's Diary

Comment

Who cares if she's had bigger. Just get her off and make her happier than he did. She isn't with him for a reason
          Unfortunately I care, even though based on how she reacts sexually I shouldn't care whatsoever. If she was all about size she'd be chasing someone with a monster dong.

"To fully satisfy a woman is more than having a big penis, it's about being a great lover".
          Somebody has their signature that on this forum, when I read that it calms my insecurities sometimes.

Comment

My Harry Potter nonsense doesn't calm you at all?
            Sid's Diary

Comment

My Harry Potter nonsense doesn't calm you at all?
              hahahaha, it makes me laugh!

Comment

It's all I'm good for oh, and I'm good in bed, but I don't bat for your team mate.
                Sid's Diary

Comment

Well, not sure what to say, but I think very good! Hope you reach what you want. And rather just aim that you want to give her more, not cause someone else or someone else did, but just cause of your own and her sake, not cause of insecurity.
                  But just to make it clear, that dick actually isn't what matters. If tomorrow you find out, her ex was -
                  Better looking?
                  Much smarter?
                  More stamina?
                  Richer?
                  Taller?
                  Stronger?
                  Cummed(came) so much it filled a bucket?
                  Was a superhero? Was immortal? Could chop his dick off and it grew again?

Just how many things would you try to fix up?
                  I am not trying to be negative here, but really. What should your aim be is to stay happy and know she IS WITH YOU NOW, for a REASON. And she loves you.

Cause your 'unfortunately' sounded pretty gloomy, otherwise, you a good guy trying to cover up and enjoy more sex!
                  CURRENT - :baby:
                  NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
                  BPEL - 7.5 inches.
                  EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
                  BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
                  NBPEL - 7.2 inches
                  BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
                  EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

Sidneycrosby, you remind me of Harambe lol
                    Penis out potter, for harambe!
                    CURRENT - :baby:
                    NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
                    BPEL - 7.5 inches.
                    EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
                    BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
                    NBPEL - 7.2 inches
                    BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
                    EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

Congrats that's great, if you're really worried about size just stop at 7. You can always just focus on girth exercises and cementing gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensivepenis View Post
                        Well, not sure what to say, but I think very good! Hope you reach what you want. And rather just aim that you want to give her more, not cause someone else or someone else did, but just cause of your own and her sake, not cause of insecurity.
                        But just to make it clear, that dick actually isn't what matters. If tomorrow you find out, her ex was -
                        Better looking?
                        Much smarter?
                        More stamina?
                        Richer?
                        Taller?
                        Stronger?
                        Cummed(came) so much it filled a bucket?
                        Was a superhero? Was immortal? Could chop his dick off and it grew again?

Just how many things would you try to fix up?
                        I am not trying to be negative here, but really. What should your aim be is to stay happy and know she IS WITH YOU NOW, for a REASON. And she loves you.

Cause your 'unfortunately' sounded pretty gloomy, otherwise, you a good guy trying to cover up and enjoy more sex!
                        I appreciate the support, I cum a LOT so I'm not concerned about that, she'll often say "Oh.. my god" and laugh cause of how much there is. That's always a nice compliment.

I guess you could be right when you mention all those things though, if he/they had all that I'd probably be more focused on that than if they had a bigger penis. Who knows though.

She loves me like crazy, and I love her. I just don't have great mental health and that lead to a lot of insecurity/jealousy/confidence issues.

She's my present and future, and I'm hers too. I shouldn't worry about what was, because if I've got her and she's not going anywhere then clearly I'm better in all those aspects! :P
                        6inDongNotForLong
                        Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 11-04-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronGymmer View Post
                          Congrats that's great, if you're really worried about size just stop at 7. You can always just focus on girth exercises and cementing gains.
                          That's the goal, 7 by 5.5 is my goal, if she ends up really liking 5.5 I'll make the journey to 6.
                          It wasn't my intention to make things painful or uncomfortable for her, so realistically if she says it's too thick at any point I'll stop before my next warm up!

Comment

You have a very modest goal. IMO doing PE for a confident boost is a right reason. It was for me. You're making your girl happy and sounds like sex is good. That's gotta be a confidence boost in itself! Thanks for sharing. You're goal is so in reach man! Congrats.
                            Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
                              You have a very modest goal. IMO doing PE for a confident boost is a right reason. It was for me. You're making your girl happy and sounds like sex is good. That's gotta be a confidence boost in itself! Thanks for sharing. You're goal is so in reach man! Congrats.
                              Thank you so much ShutOut! I appreciate this!
                              I want to get something like a bathmate, but I don't want the length it can add.. So I'm confused as to what I can do device wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X