The G-Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G-Spot

Ok, so this is a success story in a different kind of way... or at least I'd class it as one.

I'm really very average in size... 6" x 5.25" but... Every single time I have sex with my partner she orgasms, at least once if not several times!

I've im on top in missionary, she slightly rolls her hips, I push right deep in so my pubic bone is putting pressure on her clit. I swear I can kind of feel the tip of my penis coming into contact with something...and when I do it doesn't take long before she's having an orgasm. Is this the g spot? Can my 6" length really be long enough to stimulate it?
    This also happens if she on top but lay on me and once again pushing as deep as we can...

She has a tilted cervix, not sure if this has anything to do with it!

Either way it's a great feeling knowing you can fully satisfy your partner every single time you have sex and not needing a big penis to do so

Also, just a thought!

I've been with her for 6years now, were married and have children. Sex is still and always has been nothing short of amazing.

We're able to do every position without any discomfort or pain. We're also able to do anal to the point that she can orgasm too... I'm putting all of this down the the fact that my penis is of average size

So what I'm saying is... is a bigger penis really for me? If I was to ask her she would say no, but you would expect that from your wife.

I'm not uncomfortable with my erect size. More so with my flaccid, I'd love to be a shower rather than a grower. At the same time, who wouldn't want a big penis? I'm kind of doing all of this for me...not her :/

Comment

Ok .

Unlikely to be g spot .
      Congrats on the good sex life you are one of the lucky ones.

Comment

G-Spot is in the front top of vaginal wall just behind Clitoris about a inch inside. Really easy to stimulate if you hook your fingers upwards and make a come - here motion with the two fingers . If you lick gently her Clitoris , make the motion of come-here with fingers & stimulate breast at the same time 😵😵😵 , fireworks is all I can say & that's before penetration

Comment

First of all OP congrats. My wife is very similiar to yours, multi orgasmic. That feeling on the head of out penis is more than likely her cervix, and her, like my wife loves it when I can reach it. Having your pubic bone in her clit while thrusting is great. Her g spot isn't that deep, on the top of her vigina 1-2 inches deep, your fingers can easily massage it. Do that while giving her clit oral at the same time. I like to short stroke my wife for a change of pace. With your pubic bone still rocking on her clit, angle your penis up and only penetrate with half of it. Your head should feel a rough patch , half fun.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It sounds like size is no issue for her because you know what your doing. It's up to you to do PE, but if you read around the site, when some guys get to a certain size they can no longer do certain positions and sometimes 6 inch+ girth makes it hard for your girl to give head.

Comment

Perhaps the a spot if the angle is right? Otherwise known as the aez anterior erogenous zone? Opposite to the deep spot or posterior erogenous zone
              Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
              Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
              Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
              Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I just put my cock inside it hoping it fills it up to the point where my shitty technique isnt as noticible and solely rely on the size. Im semi serious haha
                2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Thanks for the advice/replies

Come to think of it, I should of knew that the g spot is where it is. That's what I stimulate with my fingers to make her squirt!

Maybe she just orgasms really easy. Or maybe we're just so used to each other's bodies we now know the perfect angle/pace etc to make each other cum within minutes.

If my 6" length is actually reaching her cervix then maybe it's just about the right length for her. We've both commented that the tip of the penis is cleary hitting/rubbing something.

Comment

Working...
                  X