Finally!!! Noticeable gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!! Noticeable gains.

A little background to start. Been doing PE for about a year. Started off doing just jelqs for about 9 months without much gain other than erection quality increases. I switched to vjelqs and clamping a few months back and finally getting some measureable gains. A measurement I've had since I can remember, even before PE, was penis width of 2 inches exactly. I measured today at 2.125 which is definitely an increase. I measured 5 times just to be sure. Also went from 5 5/8 to 5.75 in girth. Length has stayed the same around 6.75 NBEL and 7.5 BPEL. I have a large fat pad which sucks but the wife has never complained. :-). Anyway just wanted to throw that out there to prove that PE does work. Everyone is different so what works for one person may not work for the next. Stick with it and you will see results.

Wonderful, thank you for sharing your good news !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

good on you buddy keep at it

Comment

Great job. Now get on that gym and diet and give your wife the best you. It might change your life.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
          Great job. Now get on that gym and diet and give your wife the best you. It might change your life.
          LOL, I'm actually not overweight. I'm around 170 pounds and 5'9". Going to gym wouldn't hurt though. Like most guys I hold my weight in my belly. No where close to a beer belly though. Just a pretty large fat pad but my girth at the base is well over 6 inches. That's what I meant about wife not complaining. :-). BPEL is .75 longer but I'm sitting about 6.75 NBPEL.

Comment

Working...
          X