I Finally fit the stereotype 9.1 by 5.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally fit the stereotype 9.1 by 5.8

Cut out the Jelqing, cut out the stretching, cut out the edging and soley focused on erect squeezes and boosted girth from 5.4 to 5.8 in 2 weeks time. I even got a little length from it,9.0 to 9.1,for an added bonus. I'm going to keep at the squeezes for probably the next four months and see if I can hit the 6.0 girth. Pencil dick will be gone this time next year. I will have a BBC

What are your total gains achieved from PE? What age did you start PE and how long have you been on the PE path?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nice OP, you actually started off with great girth. I get the feeling of thinking you have a pencil dick. At a larger length myself I always wished I was girthier. See you at 6.0" girth and beyond

Comment

Moved to Success Forum.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Did you do them 1on/off?

Comment

Congrats. Great gains. What was you're me routine sets an reps? Definitely fit the stereotype now! Big numbers. Looking to get there myself!
            Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

congratulations! absolute monster!
              now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Working...
              X