Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUCCESS! 8 Months yields 1.25 inches, Ironhans's beautiful length story

Greetings all and happy holidays!

I am Ironhans. My story of PE routines began around the beginning of April, 2016. I'm posting now, December 9th, 2016 with around 8 full months devoted and so far 1.25 inches BPEL (bone pressed erect length) gained. Because I did not initially measure flaccid length, I will not boast exact gains regarding that measurement, but if I had to estimate, I would approximate flaccid gains somewhere in the realm of 0.75 to 1.5 inches gained--attributing the range to atmospheric conditions, i.e. cold temperature resulting in what looked more like 0.75 gained, but if I fluff my jank up like a Majestic Bird of Paradise putting on his mating dance, perhaps more akin to 1.5 inches of flaccid length gained.

Below I will provide a concise summary, and then the body of my story in detail. If you truly want to understand how I made the most out of these stages outlined in the summary, read my lengthy tale! Thanks!

SUMMARY:

Below hereto is my path, as it were if I could simplify it and also seek to improve it:

ALWAYS REMEMBER: Skin Care and warning signs of pain and physical trauma are always a thing to pay attention to. Proper "warming-up time" goes a long way with improving sessions' effectiveness, healthy technique, and comfort.

-Learn from pegym.com Warm-up techniques, injuries and how to avoid them
    -Learn from pegym.com Manual Stretches all directions
    -Learn from pegym.com basic Jelqing, and aim for 15 minutes daily in a hot shower.

1. Add a Bathmate to shower routine once your first 4-5 weeks Jelqing have passed, and you have established some basic skill in Jelqing and stretching. Aim for 3 separate 5 minute intervals of maximum bathmate expansion, for a total of 15 minutes of usage per shower. (during breaks, perform stretching and light jelqing to augment gains)

2. Add 10 minute sessions hanging at low weight levels (between 1lbs - 5lbs) after a hot shower. If hanging without a hot shower, use a hot wrap/compress of sorts to warm up.

3. Slowly work up your weight levels month by month, but always listen to your body. Pain beyond minor discomfort is usually not good.

4. After 3-5 months of light hanging, depending on your progress and dispensable PE time, you should approach something akin to hanging for 20-30 minutes sessions, with 5 minute jelq breaks in between, repeated to complete 4 hours per day at around 10-15 pounds of weight. (try to go for 30 minute sessions with lower weight, instead of shorter sessions at higher weight, time is everything, also look up Capt'n's Wench Thread to learn how to build the hanging device used on this routine)

5. Now that you've been hanging for about 5 months, add in an extender to the routine, and use for 4 hours daily, and reduce the amount of Hanging to 1 hour daily, but maintain around 15lbs of weight. Continue usage of the bathmate and manual stretches and jelqing.

6. Now that you've been hanging for about 7 months, and using the extender for about 2 months, continue with the routine as it is, but change the angle of attack by hanging and extending straight out instead of extending and hanging down.

7. After 8 months hanging, and 3 months extender, keep up with the routine as it is, but Hang straight down again. Extender usage can continue with the straight out and up stretching, but not neglecting down. Vary it as you see fit, still maintaining good hours devoted to each direction.

Future plans:

-Perhaps modifying my extender to accept a vac device for improved comfort over longer durations.
    -Experimenting with vac hanging also...
    -Perhaps constructing my own sham version of the phallosan forte belt...

STORY:

In the beginning...(James Earl Jones Voice)...God created man, and then woman, and man decided his ding dong was insufficiently sized to penetrate woman to her deepest sources of intense pleasure. He asketh God for a larger ding dong. And God said unto man, "You go ahead and make it bigger yourself you buffoon, I've got more important shyt to worry about, like that red dude with horns, goat legs, and a bifurcated tongue/tail over there." And so man was left to his own devices, to enlarge his john-thomas up to the proper proportions to be on-par with even the most modest of men in the adult film industry (whom often boast way bigger than most women are interested in enjoying by the way, but we'll not debate that matter here, or the fact that 9 out of 10 women would say sufficient girth is more important than length...but perhaps another time! This is a song of lengths and gains, not female preferences).

When I first began, my BPEL was just a hair under 5.5 inches. Now in December 2016, 8 months down the road, my BPEL is 6.75 inches. I intend to continue until about 7.5 or 7.75 BPEL, but will certainly stop when I'm still shy of 8 inches or so, because I don't like my wife to be so close to her pain threshold when I'm completely ballzdeep (pain is already sometimes occurring for her when things get too intense, although some women do like to ride the edge of the pain/pleasure threshold more than others). My girth was from the start much larger than most men, I believe I'm a little more than 5.5 inch circumference (wrap around tape measurer), so my focus was never on increasing that, although I know it has inescapably increased by about 0.25 as a result of my lengthening routines. Yes, even without focusing on girth, it has increased that much, and I don't think it is avoidable in you're lengthening properly.

---------------------------------------------

When I started in April, 2016, I began very gradually, and the first month consisted of doing just a jelq routine in a hot shower, about 15 minutes every day. This didn't add any length at first, although the girth seemed to increase slightly. Since I was not interested in girth, I knew then I had to change things up.

I quickly read up and decided jelq routines and manual stretching would not likely get me to where I wanted to be. They are helpful, however, in maintaining good health and avoiding injuries, so I revisit them frequently.

One month in, around mid-May, 2016, I dove into the research and development stage of my journey--and purchased a Bathmate to use in the shower (X30). This seemed to only give temporary gains, and yet again they were almost exclusively in the realm of girth. I resolved to devote all efforts into hanging routines. I have noticed that the Bathmate, if used regularly, does keep your erect girth closest to it's maximum without needing extreme arousal, and also it helps expand your member to your maximum length without needing the hardest of hard-ons, so while I don't think it truly adds inches as successfully as other methods, it does help you keep in top form, so I would recommend keeping it in your arsenal.

Hanging should be prefaced by either a hot shower, or wrapping with a hot washcloth or heating pad of sorts. This will loosen up your ligaments and make you more susceptible to the best stretch. I believe it will also reduce the chance of injury, which is always good if you are increasing your routine to extreme levels like I have done at times.

Then in late May, from guides on this site and others, I created an adequate version of the Captain's Wench, to be used in 20-30 minute hanging sessions. I aimed for about 4 hours of hanging every day. This is where your lifestyle comes into play in a big way, my work allowed me large swaths of time in the morning and evening that I could devote to this, like some others who have posted on this site. The amount of time you can put in is hugely important. All told, I probably spent $15 or less at home depot to create the wench. I still use this device today for hanging, albeit my device is somewhat tedious to use, compared to better versions I've seen created online.

Mine is only dependable up to about 15 lbs - 20 lbs. I eventually added two cable clamps and noticed that the doubled locations of clamping made a world of difference in reliability up to 20lbs, although I mainly find myself gravitating now toward longer sessions at lower weight. Optimally, I would go 30 mins hanging with a short break of 5 minutes to jelq, then another 30 mins hanging to complete an hour of hangtime, then multiply that scenario by four throughout the day and it equates to 4 hours of hangtime, at around 10lbs - 15lbs of weight. Take my advice here, instead of attempting to do maxing sessions at lower time durations, go for more frequent 30 minute sessions at a slightly lower weight. Look up the Capt'n's Wench thread to learn how to construct said device, details are available on PE Gym here.

I avoided maxing sessions when hanging because two or three times at high weight I noticed small amounts of bleeding coming from the urethra (a drop or two), which eventually I learned was the result of burst blood-vessels, and while not immensely dangerous, still enough to scare the living daylights out of me and enlighten me to cut that shit out immediately. RULE #1 of ANY routine is always listen to your member. Pain, or physical signs of trauma should NEVER be ignored. They often mean you are dangerously overdoing something.

Also, when hanging or using an extender, I've noticed if you put some talcum powder or baby powder on your shaft, then loosely wrap it with plastic wrap (yes the same you would use for covering your casserole dish in the fridge), then wrap that with memory foam, you will avoid skin irritations, callouses, and get a better grip on your shaft so that higher tension is possible. If you do develop callouses or dried out skin, stop hanging for 2 or 3 days and routinely moisturize your skin with your favorite moisturizing lotions or coconut oil, or alternate between the two throughout the day as I have done to avoid skin injuries. TRUST ME, you do NOT want callouses on your foreskin or chafing on the shaft just behind the foreskin, as this can make sex a painful endeavor for your damaged rod. Nobody wants that. Women want that thing soft, smooth and supple, but firm, resolute, and noble in stature. Callouses or dry skin will hurt your partner and diminish your sensations, which flies in the face of everything intercourse is about, honestly. We don't want just a long dong, but a healthy long dong too.

I continued 4-6 hours of daily hanging in this fashion for June, July, and about midway through August. When the hanging became fatiguing, I would drop from 30 minute sessions down to about 20 minute sessions with longer breaks of 10 minutes inbetween, and at lower weight, usually dropping to my minimum which is 10lbs. Jelqing lightly for the 10 minute breaks inbetween also helped revive any dulled sensation, or coldness at the tip (probably the result of clamping at necessary tension to hang). Some discoloration in the tip after hanging is normal, but should go away and return to normal color within a few minutes of resting and lightly jelqing. I tried NOT to take breaks greater than 24 hours. Extended breaks are only necessary if you've suffered some sort of trauma or injury, in my opinion. My experience proved that the only breaks you need (as long as you are caring for your skin properly) were the 10 min breaks between sets, and the other hours during the day when not stretching that member to his maximum length.

By the time I reached August, truthfully about 3 months of hard work, from hanging, occasional bathmate usage, and light jelqing, I had gained about 0.5 inches and my wife first suspected I had enlarged somehow. I attribute those gains almost entirely to the hanging aspect. I'm not sure why I decided not to tell her, but I denied enlarging, and claimed to always have been the same size. As time has gone on, the increases have been so gradual, that she has stopped suspecting and has concluded that I just am larger than most men when fully aroused, but that sometimes if I'm holding back or avoiding full arousal, I am of a more moderate length. Since erect length is often somewhat of a nebulous thing to measure, depending on varying levels of arousal, I tell you from experience that if you want to keep your enlarging a secret from your significant other, it is completely possible--as long as they are seeing your member on a regular basis and not going intervals of months or longer between intimate rendezvous.

In mid August, I purchased my first extender, X4 Labs $80 package, hoping to keep myself in traction for more hours during the day and possibly complete other tasks while still being stretched. This extender has made a world of difference and opened up so many possibilities for lengthening while doing other things and being way more productive with my time. I usually don't go out of my way to endorse any products, but I will say that if you bite the bullet and want to spend any money at all, do it on any one of the mainstream extenders that are on the market. I've been happy with X4 Labs, but you might prefer Sizegenetics, or any of the other reputable extenders out there, do your research and learn about them, there's plenty of threads about extenders on this site.

From mid August, until present, I've tried to maintain daily at least 4 hours of time in the extender at maximum stretch/tension (which is hard to achieve properly at first, until you get acclimated to using your device), plus about 1 hour during the day in the Captain's Wench hanging at 10lbs or more, plus using the bathmate in the shower pumped up to maximum for three separate 5 minute intervals (15 mins total at largest vacuum expanded dick). Augment these three device enhanced modes with manual jelqing and stretching on your breaks between sets, and you're gonna start gaining quickly and in a healthy way. I like to keep some hanging included even though the extender has now dominated the scene, because the stretching force exerted when hanging greatly exceeds even the highest tension of the best extenders. I feel like it's important to get a big stretch in at least once per day, then spend the majority of your time extended to a somewhat lesser extent at long time durations, albeit with occasional breaks to maintain healthy usage.

I also cannot stress enough that proper skin care is of paramount importance when you're putting yourself in traction this many hours per day. Moisturize, use coconut oil, and jack off using either or both before calling it a day and sleeping for the night, or have sex before sleeping then wash off your member and apply the lotion or coconut oil before bed. A night with moisturizer or coconut oil revives your damaged skin and avoids the all telling stretch-marks that would blow your cover and give you away that you've been enlarging.

I would often try to reach 6 or 8 hours in traction per day, using any mixture of these above listed techniques, extender + hanging + bathmate + jelqing and manual stretching. I've found that as long as you are not experiencing any pain, skin discomfort, or physical signs of trauma, take yourself as close as you can to stretch-fatigue, you'll learn what it feels like if you do this often enough. Stretch-fatigue is almost a kind of dull pain, but it's not unbearable until you surpass your time duration threshold. I would describe it as a dull burning feeling in your shaft, usually occurring toward the ends of your 4th or 5th hour in traction--this is the time when you end up having to decrease your hang weight and reduce your sets' time duration, taking more frequent breaks for jelqing and manual stretching, or if you're in an extender, it's when you have to more frequently release the tension, jelq a little, and re-adjust your device for a more comfortable grip.

After these kinds of mixed methods, from the introduction of the extender in mid August until now, December 9th, 2016, I've gained somewhere around 0.75 inches. Add this to the 0.5 inches I gained in the preceding summer months, and my total gained is now 1.25 inches, of course. This is substantial, especially when considering that from August to late September I seemed to not be getting anywhere--it was almost like I was not gaining at all despite having just added the extender. That month or longer period, I've now come to realize was probably the result of my "newbie gains" running out, and the need for me to change my angle of attack.

By angle of attack, I'm referring to the fact that all summer I had been hanging straight down. Now at the introduction of the extender, I realized I needed to stretch in the direction up toward my navel, or straight out instead. This was easily accomplished when in the extender, as I could just angle it wherever I desired. More complicated, however, was when I devised a system of bungee cords draped over furniture to hang a 10lb weight straight out instead of down, so that this angle could be achieved even during my hanging routines.

Now in December, I'm again gravitating toward the straight down hang instead of straight out or up, although sometimes I will angle up my extender up or straight out in direction just to maintain the stretches in those directions too, and not neglect them. The key is consistency. You want to maintain the bulk of your hours in a single direction. Only switch it up if you feel yourself fatiguing too quickly in a single direction, and then keep to the new direction exclusively and don't switch it up again until you attain fatigue in that direction too, and then go back to the first direction instead of picking a third different direction. This way you avoid any inaccuracies in your stretch choices, instead choosing to specialize on two or one directions.

Anyway, that's all for now regarding my story. Post if you have any questions, I'll check back from time to time!

Respectfully yours,
    Ironhans

Ironhans Start:
    4/1/2016 = BPEL 5.5" / EG 5.5" / BPFL ???
    2/14/2017 = BPEL 6.9" / EG 5.75" / BPFL 7.25"
    IronHans
    Last edited by IronHans; 02-13-2017, 11:47 PM. Reason: touch up, added summary etc...

Congrats on your gains! Well done, keep at it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, why do the Noobs always have to post Giant Walls of Text?
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Well done, enjoy the gains. Why hide from your wife?
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Haha, sorry about the length! I kinda wanted to get as many details as I could, just to chronicle my own progress in words rather than measurements on a paper and pencil calendar.

Comment

Not sure why I wanted to keep it a secret, I suppose I just wanted to keep this journey to myself when it comes to anyone I know personally, including her, so that I sort of always have something I'm working on behind the scenes, and feeling good about progress. Also, I think it's worth it giving any small pearls of wisdom to anyone else here who might be starting out and experiencing chafing or irritation and not sure how to win against it. I swear by coconut oil, I think it's better than any lotions.

Comment

Good Job sir!! Showing the doubters once again, this works!!
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I'm trying the sock hanger and getting constant slippage. I'll try adding some powder to it.
                Anyway great thanks! congrats!
                > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Yeah, I'm finding best results to hang higher amounts comes from the shaft powdered and completely dry, then plastic wrap, then two strips of half inch memory foam wrapped loosely, then two cable clamps. Location of clamping, whether you have two clamps or one, also seems to be crucial, as too far up will turn into predominately a skin-stretch getting less of the internal ligaments.

Comment

Congrats on your gains! I never understood however why so many men are afraid to tell their partners about PE. I've told all my girlfriends I did PE, I even hung in front of them while we were watching TV together.

Comment

I have to ask, if you were to type down an outline or a blueprint of your routine, how would it be like?

Would it be somewhat like this?

-Warm up
                      -Stretches
                      -Jelq for 15 minutes in a hot shower.
                      -Add a Bathmate, and Hanging after a Hot shower once the first 4-5 weeks have passed.
                      -Hang for 20-30 minutes sessions, with 5 minute Jelq breaks in between. repeat 3 more times to complete 4 hours per day at around 10-15 pounds of weight as a start. (try to go for 30 minute sessions with lower weight, Look up Capt'n's Wench Thread to learn how to build the hanging device used on this routine)
                      -After 3 months, add in an extender to the routine, and use for 4 hours, and reduce the amount of Hanging to 1 hour. continue usage of the bathmate for 3 separate 5 minute intervals for a total of 15 minutes of usage. (during breaks, perform stretching and jelquing to augment gains)
                      -After another month or two, continue with the routine as it is but change the angle of attack by hanging and extending straight out instead of extending and hanging down.
                      -After 8 months, keep up with the routine as it is, but Hang straight down, but continue with the straight out and up stretching with the extender.

Of course, Skin Care and warning signs of pain and physical trauma are always a thing to pay attention to. Just curious as to what the outline/blueprint of the routine would be like.

Comment

Hans, sounds like a great routine. I'm on a similar one. I used to use a Captain wench too but I've switch to vac hanging. I can hang continuously for 2-3 easily. I also use my vac hanger as an extender that I try to wear all night. I converted my air pump to a water pump but I'm probably going to buy a bathmate someday.

I'm still early on this routine, hanging only at a max of 8lbs, but have seen some small gains. Thank you for your post as it is very encouraging to me. Perhaps this routine should have a name like the JP90 does, maybe Device270 or something haha. So 3 months manual and 9 months device is 1 year of PE.

Anyways, congrats!
                        Gains: BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
                        Goal: 10" BPEL 6" EG
                        "99 is not 100"

Comment

Hans, congrats on the impressive gains. Your post is encouraging and makes me really want to get into hanging at some point...
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log
                          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thanks so much for this Texas Cowboy--I was intending to go back and make a cleaner, more concise edition, and you beat me to it here with a rough draft that I'll build on:

Below hereto is my path, as it were if I could simplify it and also seek to improve it:

Skin Care and warning signs of pain and physical trauma are always a thing to pay attention to. Proper "warming-up time" goes a long way with improving sessions' effectiveness, healthy technique, and comfort.

-Learn from pegym.com Warm-up techniques
                            -Learn from pegym.com Manual Stretches all directions
                            -Learn from pegym.com basic Jelqing, and aim for 15 minutes daily in a hot shower.
                            -Add a Bathmate to shower routine once your first 4-5 weeks have passed, and you have established some basic skill in Jelqing and stretching. Aim for 3 separate 5 minute intervals of maximum bathmate expansion, for a total of 15 minutes of usage per shower. (during breaks, perform stretching and light jelqing to augment gains)
                            -Add 10 minute sessions hanging at low weight levels (between 1lbs - 5lbs) after a hot shower. If hanging without a hot shower, use a hot wrap/compress of sorts to warm up.
                            -Slowly work up your weight levels month by month, but always listen to your body. Pain beyond minor discomfort is usually not good.
                            -after 3-5 months of light hanging, depending on your progress and dispensable PE time, you should approach something akin to hanging for 20-30 minutes sessions, with 5 minute jelq breaks in between, repeated to complete 4 hours per day at around 10-15 pounds of weight. (try to go for 30 minute sessions with lower weight, instead of shorter sessions at higher weight, time is everything, also look up Capt'n's Wench Thread to learn how to build the hanging device used on this routine)
                            -Now that you've been hanging for about 5 months, add in an extender to the routine, and use for 4 hours daily, and reduce the amount of Hanging to 1 hour daily, but maintain around 15lbs of weight. Continue usage of the bathmate and manual stretches and jelqing.
                            -Now that you've been hanging for about 7 months, and using the extender for about 2 months, continue with the routine as it is, but change the angle of attack by hanging and extending straight out instead of extending and hanging down.
                            -After 8 months hanging, and 3 months extender, keep up with the routine as it is, but Hang straight down again. Extender usage can continue with the straight out and up stretching, but not neglecting down. Vary it as you see fit, still maintaining good hours devoted to each direction.

Future plans:

-Perhaps modifying my extender to accept a vac device for improved comfort over longer durations.
                            -Experimenting with vac hanging also...
                            -Perhaps constructing my own sham version of the phallosan forte belt...
                            IronHans
                            Last edited by IronHans; 02-13-2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X