1/2 Length and .25 girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 Length and .25 girth gains

So far I have gained a little over 1/2 inch almost 3/4 inch length gains (mind blown) and .25 inch in girth.

I have since stopped clamping and dedicated myself to a pretty intense length gaining routine. I have a homemade stretching device using a smaller cable clamp with 6 inch long stretchy bungee cords. I take the cords and hook both ends to the clamp and then the middle part hanging I hook another bungee to that and hook it to the middle bottom part of my desk while I'm gaming or studying for school. I do typically 20-30 minute sets usually for about an hour during the day split up during the day (when I can sometimes it's in 1 shot if I'm busy).

Then I periodically stretch when I go to the bathroom.

starting stats;

Girth: 5
    BPL: 5.1

Current;

Girth 5.25
    BPL: 5.70

Honestly at 6.5 length I'd be more than happy.

Originally posted by boxerboy1168 View Post
    So far I have gained a little over 1/2 inch almost 3/4 inch length gains (mind blown) and .25 inch in girth.
    Congrats on the gains!
    - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

Thanks, TBH my mind is blown. Happened pretty quickly actually like 2 months. How long can this continue for really?

Comment

I'd suggest you add some jelqs, edging & rotational stretches to your routine. Newbie gains are GREAT, but must be cemented with regular & consistent PE in order to become permanent. Depending upon your penis physiology, you can expect to see your gains continue; however, they will slow down & occur less dramatically & frequently as you PE longer. Congratz & GOOD LUCK on your gains!

Comment

I just can't stand jelq's if I get another 1/2 inch I'll be more than happy. The other directional stretches are definitely something I will ad though thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy1168 View Post
            Thanks, TBH my mind is blown. Happened pretty quickly actually like 2 months. How long can this continue for really?
            I hear that, talk about seeing results! A quarter-inch in girth is nothing to sneeze at either. Like jock said, surely you're not at your limit yet!
            - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

I did it for about six months a few years ago with little results but I didn't know what I was doing.

Comment

it's oficiialy .75 little bigger with better eq but definately .75 inch length gain

yesterday I started a new stretch where I clamp the base of my penis real tight and pull hard on the bungee cord for 45-60 minutes feels real good I can feel the inner penis coming out when I do that

still mixing in the other stretches

Comment

Uhhh... sooo.... I added a little intensity and a new direction to my routine and so far I've gone from 5.1 (1/8th) inches to 6.1 (1/16th) inches...

WTF.... whatever I am doing is working amazing. My ligs are tunica are sore AF btw...
                  boxerboy1168
                  Last edited by boxerboy1168; 03-14-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Those are some good gains

Keep progressively evolving your routine- and don't forget about your EQ!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Added in about 10lbs of hanging for 20-25 minutes depending on what I can handle on top of the normal angles I use for the stretching device I have (which is very intense).

Officially at 6 1/8th inch for a total of 1 inch in length gains.

I really think it's the angles I'm using. I am going to keep the hanging part in the routine for now but we will see.

Comment

16th of an inch away from officially going from 5 1/8th to 6 and 3/8ths... it LOOKS way bigger unfricken believable.

Recently I discovered I have to take 2-3 days off between 4-5 days of hard hard stretching and 10-20 minute hanging sessions mixed in.

I do 4 basic angles. Straight out like the bottom of the R - straight down (hanging) and on a angle halfway between the bottom of the R and the part that sticks out in the middle.

When I take 2-3 days off I strech real hard for approx 30-40 minute sets while studying for my exams. Everytime I take a few days off and heal and come back I get gains.... so I think the strategy is to push it to the limit and then let it heal...

Comment

Man, way to tug your prick! Ever think of switching to 2 on/1 off? I have read posts claim that they really cement their gains with the extra healing days.
                          CONSISTENCY!

Comment

seriously slow down lately...

still officially 1 and 2/8ths gains in 3 1/2 months

haven't gained in since my last update but still increasing intensity...

Comment

what kind of clamp do you use with the bungees?

Comment

Working...
                              X