andractim is a success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andractim is a success

30 days ago to the day I started using andractim in conjunction with my routine. Well, I just measured, and I've gained a whole 1.4 inches in erect length and 0.8 inches in girth!!! This stuff is great! I told my girlfriend becuase I was so excited and she actually told me that I was starting to get too uncomfortably big. Has anyone else heard this before? I was grinning all day. I think that means that I'm retiring from PE, since she said anymore girth "would probably hurt." This is the best news I've heard in years, since I started PE. I mean, I've never gained this much in my 2 years of PEing all together. Ha, my only dilemna is this other tube of andractim I bought, I wonder if I'd be able to return it. Anyway, just thought you guys might want a good success story. Remember, you can do it!!!

You gained 1.4 in length and 0.8 in girth in one month???
    What was your routine like?

And congratulations!!
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
      You gained 1.4 in length and 0.8 in girth in one month???
      What was your routine like?

And congratulations!!
      I think somehow it because of the andractim. But steroid gel, doesn't seem too safe :S And how about the side effects?
      UYN
      Last edited by UYN; 03-08-2010, 11:59 AM. Reason: add
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...dractim-3.html

Bo0st
        09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
        10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
        02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
        03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
        08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00 :biggrin1:

Comment

It's definately the andractim. I had a routine of doing 20 minutes of jelqs five days a week. My stamina, strength, EQ... everything went through the roof.
          I researched andractim so carefully before taking it, and even asked my doctor. As long as your not taking large dosages for an extended period, it has no side effects at all. And I took a small dose for a month and saw nothing unexpected, besides a whole new member,

Comment

Those sound like unusual gains. Congrats man, but this is not to be an expected result, just so other readers on here know.

Comment

Haha i think the only thing i ever took experimenting was Stiff Nights lmfao! Gave me a hard on of hell but after taking it two times and finding PE, why would you not stop that junk and go natural? my view is that.
              -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

axl, what the hell is stiff nights? Herbal? Ingredients?

Comment

I heard about it and it said it will give you "the thunder". It does but it has some side effects, as far as ingredients go just google it. The FDA gonna pull it real soon because i heard has sulfoadelnafil. The pill does WORK in getting you hard but I didnt find it reliable maybe if you want a little weekend bedtime or something because the hard ons DO happen with the slightest touch haha it hurts after a bit and when your doing PE is NOT GOOD!
                  -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

Congratulations on your gains Toxic.
                    Lucky bastard.

By the way: How old are you and what was the amounth of andractim that you used(daily)?
                    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Thats nice ! congrats!

How did you apply it?
                      Were you erect, did you massage it much, or just let it dry in..
                      did you use it 2 x2,5g a day or 1x 5g ...
                      did you apply it before or after you workt out..
                      every day or just on days with pe?

some info would be great thanks

Ps. sorry for the many Q's but those gains are sick dude!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        Those sound like unusual gains. Congrats man, but this is not to be an expected result, just so other readers on here know.
                        Haha i think the only thing i ever took experimenting was Stiff Nights lmfao! Gave me a hard on of hell but after taking it two times and finding PE, why would you not stop that junk and go natural? my view is that.

Comment

OK. i went for two applications of 2.5 grams each day I PE'd and since its transdermal, you don't apply it to your penis. I mean you could, but it soaks into your bloodstream no matter where you apply it, so I put it on my inner arms. The stuff is incredible! I was completely skeptical, but I figured, if I pass this up I'm never going to know whether or not I could get the penis I want. It was totally worth the $. I was thinking, if any of you guys want, I still have that extra tube. I can't use it (my girlfriend literally told me she proabably wouldn't like sex any more if I got bigger, and it looks like it's going to be tricky to return it since I got in from England. So it kind of sucks to give it up, cuz I'm sure I could make even more gains, but if anyone's interested, I'm here.

Comment

Dude thats really crazy. I feel like somebody hijacked your account to market that product. If you grew as much as you say you did in a month...and i'm not doubting you...holy hell thats more than some PEers gain in their lives, i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxis View Post
                              OK. i went for two applications of 2.5 grams each day I PE'd and since its transdermal, you don't apply it to your penis. I mean you could, but it soaks into your bloodstream no matter where you apply it, so I put it on my inner arms. The stuff is incredible! I was completely skeptical, but I figured, if I pass this up I'm never going to know whether or not I could get the penis I want. It was totally worth the $. I was thinking, if any of you guys want, I still have that extra tube. I can't use it (my girlfriend literally told me she proabably wouldn't like sex any more if I got bigger, and it looks like it's going to be tricky to return it since I got in from England. So it kind of sucks to give it up, cuz I'm sure I could make even more gains, but if anyone's interested, I'm here.
                              andractim is tropical, meaning that it only works where you apply it..
                              so your storry dont add up in my mind any more ...

Comment

Working...
                              X