PLUS +2 inches in a few years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUS +2 inches in a few years

I am not a very active member on here as I have had great success on my own. I am posting this for my fellow pe'ers to maybe get you guys some motivation... To anyone who says jelqing/pumping/hanging does NOT work...Simply not true. At least for me.

I started when I was 20 years old and am now just turning 23 years old. I can say that lately I haven't been going nearly as hard as I used to. BUT when I start back up its usually about a few weeks to a month that I spend an hour a day working on my junk. (looser, right???!).

That being said, I started at about 6 inches... I was not happy with my size and decided to start on a journey of PE. I was super skeptical and really thought it was impossible... after all, a simple search on google debunks that it is possible. Now I'm 8 (eight) inches long. I just measured today and am pretty pumped about it. I just started up again today and I want to set my new goal to 9inches, though to get from 7-8 was extremely hard. 6-7inches took me no time... feel like it was .3 a month I was gaining initially.

If you ask me my recipe to gains... to me its just like going to the gym... you can go once a week and you will literally be wasting your time... or you can go every day and grow to be a giant. I am a bodybuilder so I understood this well... Though I guess the penis is not a muscle so to speak, lol. So DEVOTION is key... I actually would sadly go for about 2-3 hours daily at one point when I was desperate (though I would watch tv while hanging or pumping)....

My routine... I initially focused on jelqing... never really been into dry jelqing till recently. Then about a year after jelqing I found my gains slowed significantly so I bought a pump... I cant really attribute x gains to either or as I put them hand in hand. The way I saw it was the pump was stretching and weakening the skin and then after the jelqing would take advantage of that and increase the gains.... it worked... I think I gained .5 at that point in time.

Then I bought a hanger... I hate hangers tbh. Clunky, junky... hard to use... long to set up. I stopped using it, I actually feel it wasn't that beneficial... considering I spent ohhh... 700$? I would save your money if your looking into hanging. Buy a good pump.

Another trick I recently found being as I stopped PE for long periods now is that when I take these long breaks, when I come back I find I get it growing easier... not even on purpose, but awesome for me.

Anyways I'm out now. Just wanted to share my success with you guys and give you perhaps some inspiration. PE is POSSIBLE... BUT will take time and you must remember to be safe, after all... u loose sensitivity in that, what's the point of having a big dick.

Any questions hit them below... Ill try and give you a response as soon as I can.
    Start 6inches bpel -> today 8.75 BPEL. 20.5 years old-25
    "Everyone wants to get big but nobody wants to lift heavy"

so to be precise , I started PE in 2014 November. soooo.... 2 years 5 months. Though you can probably knock off 6 or 7 months of breaks in there.

Comment

Hi, so it took you approximately 2 years to gro to 8 inches?

Comment

Yes about 2 years. but hard to believe I actually was at it for 2 years... probably a good amount of days off in that... (2/3 days off here and there)

Comment

U know... come to think of it... I have been off since last summer pretty much... and before that I had a few months off... so A year and a half with couple days off each week.

Comment

Nice gains. Glad to hear yet another guy with success! Is that measurement BPEL? Any stretching? Also, how much girth did you grow?
            Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

How has it impacted on your sex life? What hanger did you try?
                Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Excellent! Well done! Thanks for sharing! Inspiring!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thank you for this!
                    Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                    Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Did you take any supplements during the training?

Comment

A year and a half and 2 inches, he's definitely a quick gainer.

Comment

Working...
                        X