Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think it would happen...but it did!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think it would happen...but it did!

I found out about PEGym last month (feb 7th) and was very skeptical about the whole concept. However, I was pretty desperate to try something, and it seemed like if there was any real path to getting bigger, it would be through hard work and exercise.

I started at BPEL 5.5, EG 4.35. I made sure to get my measurements perfectly accurate on the first day. I did my first exercises Feb. 9th 2010, and started on a 2 days on, 1 day off, but due to being busier than normal towards the end I eventually had to go to 1 day on, 2 days off.

My routine was a 10 minute warmup, stretches in every direction, and I started with 60 jelqs, then went to 90, and eventually 120. I also did kegeling on off days, but I was doing it less and less towards the end of the one month period, which i am now making a conscious effort to keep doing (they can get exhausting!)

So it was just about the 1 month mark today and I decided to do my first measuring. I made sure to measure exactly the same way I did the first time. I measured about 5 times to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong, but the numbers didn't change! I was at BPEL 6.0, EG 4.40! I could not, and almost still cant believe I gained half an inch in just one month!

That first digit on length, going from 5 to 6 broke a huge psychological barrier for me. The girth didnt change much, but I will keep at it for a month or two longer before I switch up my routine and look for exercises geared towards girth.

I just want to thank everyone on this site and forum; those who described the exercises and those whose success stories helped motivate me (and many others, no doubt). Hard work and patience will pay off!

Next Benchmark, BPEL 7.0, EG 5.0
    Final Benchmark, BPEL 7.7, EG 5.7

O.5" in one month.
    Wow.

Congrats.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Thanks. I think it starts out pretty fast though, and gets harder to make gains as you go, so I don't realistically expect this much this fast in the future. It's just a relief to know I haven't been wasting time this last month.

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by SurprisedGuy22 View Post
        Thanks. I think it starts out pretty fast though, and gets harder to make gains as you go, so I don't realistically expect this much this fast in the future. It's just a relief to know I haven't been wasting time this last month.
        Hi SurprisedGuy22,

Congratulations on your gain/discovering PE - truly awesome & like you said moving into the 6> bracket will have a positive psychological impact.

My gain of the same amount has taken longer (7 months), but I am not bitter!

There is a thread on here about smooth muscle in the penis which offers some explanation as to differing rates of gain.

Like you, I think that it is a long term commitment & that even if gains take longer/hard work, I am prepared to do it/ not get lazy with it.

I hope your next 0.5 arrives at the same rate, Good luck.

Vulcan
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Keep on going and keep on being surprised.
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Good job bro, keep it up!

Comment

Working...
            X