Small gains are a big deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small gains are a big deal

I was plateaued at 5.125" MSEG for a while, even after using the bathmate 4-5x a week with 2x 15 minute daily jelqing routine... so seeing as I wasn't making much gain at that point I kinda lost interest in PE. It was also making me unbearably horny and I was struggling emotionally with some things, so I stopped.

I've been off and on with my routine as a result, but I started again in February of this year with some more free time. In the last 3 months I seem to have added about another .125" in girth which has set me to a total of roughly 5.25" girth MSEG. At first I thought that my gains were simply due to localized swelling (I have a bit of a baseball bat shape going on) so I took measure of the thinnest part of my dong, and it, too has grown a total of .25". I was measuring in at about 4.75" there when I first started PE, and I'm now fairly consistently measuring in at 5" at that spot.

Pretty happy about these gains. I think what broke me through the plateau was a combination of the rest I took since my last routine segment, taking L-Arganine/Citrulline, and the fact that lately I've been trying to jelq at a higher erection level for a longer period of time. I aim for 65%+, ideally at 75-85% erection.

My current routine is simply thus:
    Worked up to a total of 30 minutes Jelqing on a M/T/TH/FR schedule at minimum 60% erection, with a 10-12 minute light session on WED/SAT/SUN.

I also try to use my water pump on my light days for 20 minutes, not really so much as a growth aid but to see how much expansion I can get and kind of track my progress. Before when I was using it, I would do 3 sets of 5 minutes with a 5 minute jelq set between each pump. It maxed me out at about 5.4-5.5" girth, post session. Lately though, with my improved blood flow from the Arganine/Citrulline and the expansion from my jelqing, I'm regularly hitting 5.6"+ MSEG. I'm taking that as a sign I'm doing things right.

--

If you're thinking of starting PE, I can recommend to you a few things I've learned that have helped me a lot:

1- Start slow, and try to figure out what techniques/routines work for you. I've been working at PE for probably a year or so? a lot of my work has been self-discovery and testing things out. I'm a hard gainer for sure, but I'm absolutely making progress. Don't give up, be patient, try stuff until you find what works for you.

2- KEGEL and REVERSE KEGEL. Kegels are not an optional part of your training. Kegels will make your orgasms stronger and give you more control over them, and Reverse kegels help make your dong bigger and will let you last longer in bed. There have been times I've been edging and found I accidentally went OVER my PONR only to completely halt the process of ejaculation, and return to my jelqing/edging with just a little bit of spooge coming out and no loss of erection.

Also, people have mentioned that kegels will make your dong bigger, but I find the opposite to be true. Kegels shrink your dong (cut off blood flow) whereas reverse kegels will make your dong huge, by forcing more blood in. I can add .125"-.25" of girth just by holding a stimulated reverse kegel. Find an app and TRAIN these suckers, they're incredibly useful.

3- When Jelqing for girth, try to keep your erection level relatively high. 100% erections provide nothing for you to work with, but anywhere between 65-90% is usable. I think 75% is the perfect erection level for girth, I always feel the best pump and swell at that level. I've been trying to focus pressure on the CC when I do my jelqs, not just the blood in the outer vessels. If I don't feel my CC pushing back with a bit of pressure, I raise my erection level until I do.

4- I use vaseline alternatives for my jelq lube. I've tried all kinds of oils - E, A&D, Vegetable, Coconut (this one smells the best), and KY jelly knockoffs, but every single time I return to vaseline. It's messy, and I go through a lot of toilet paper cleaning up, but it's hands down the best for providing a consistent pressure and rhythm for jelqs. Plus it seems to keep the skin soft and warm.

5- Before you start worrying about physical size gains, focus on improving EQ. I believe that's the best way to actually make progress. The more you keep your dong absolutely ragingly hard full of blood, the more you're going to stretch out the tissues responsible for holding it in. I'm going for tissue deformation by doing more intense, harder sessions, and watching my morning wood as an EQ PI, but that's it. My EQ kind of suffers as a result. However, lighter sessions have consistently improved my EQ to almost unbearably frequent erections. I'm not entirely sure how that pairs with doing firmer, more intense routines, but I'm sure there's a relationship in there somewhere. If nothing else, I'll just continue to squeeze hard for size, and then squeeze soft for erections. Guess we'll see.

That's all I got, just checking in.
    Hoping to continue with these gains, going to keep the same routine for probably another month and see where that takes me.

Good luck guys! Keep growing those dongs!
    Last edited by pe117; 05-01-2017, 02:31 AM. Reason: added #5
    [Started (3/14/16)] NBPEL: 6.5" BPEL: 7.0" MSEG: 4.875"
    [Current] NBPEL: 6.5" BPEL: 7.5" MSEG: 5.25"
    [Finish] NBPEL: 7.0-7.5" BPEL: 7.5-8.0" MSEG: 5.5-5.75"

Great post! Congrats on your gains.

Sometimes taking a deconditioning break for a few months is enough to kick start the gains again when starting back up. The time you took off may have helped you to start making gains again.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I really want a bathmate now. Miss the feeling of being unbearably horny. LOL

Congrats on gains and thanks for sharing!

Comment

A very informative post!

Consider this- a "small" gain of 1/8 inch made every month for one year would total a 1 1/2 inch gain- which is well above average in terms of enlargement progress!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X