Exceeding expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceeding expectations

Hi, i just wanted to share something. I was starting PE with very low expectations. For 3 weeks ago. I dont have the pictures to prove it since i really did'nt quit believe in this stuff. But i thought i should give it a try nevertheless. I bought a Jes extender online. After reading some good reviews. I startes with some casual jelqing combined with the extender. And i must say i'm amazed! In 3 weeks i have gone from 14,9 cm to 17+cm bpel in 3 weeks! My sexlife is soo much better! I assume after reading a lot of posts in here. That a lot of you will probably think i'm lying. I really dont care about that. I'm using the extender between 2-5 hours a day. But not everyday. Jelqing in the shower 50reps dayli. Some gain might come from EQ allthough i always have had a really good EQ. Dont know..

I'm 40 years old and only trouble is i wish i had done this years ago. I think my love/sexlife would be a hell of alot different.. all the great girls i passes on in my twenties due to low sexual selfesteem.. omg..

Besides that i find myself getting kind of obsessed with this pe thing. And not sure how healthy that is.. :-)

Thanks to everyone in here for controbution to inspiration and sharing Experiances. Especially those who share pictures and logs. Very inspirational!

Just wanted to share.
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Congrats on your gains!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thx m8
      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Welcome to PE, N'dude! Start your own log in the Progress Forum to post your daily exercises & you'll have a nice reliable record of the PE that works best for YOU! A journal also keeps you motivated, plus you'll get feedback from members offering advice & encouragement in your PE journey. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Working...
        X