Weight Loss and BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Loss and BPEL

Back when I was losing weight I had a lot of questions about whether or not it would help me increase BPEL. I have recently lost a whole ton of weight and I am here to tell my results. I want to point out that I was well over 130+ lbs overweight at my starting point.

330 lbs... 5.0 inches BPEL
    310 lbs... 5.5 inches BPEL
    280 lbs... 6.5 inches BPEL
    240 lbs... 7.0-7.5 inches BPEL
    233 lbs... 7.5-8.0 inches BPEL

I have 30 lbs more to go. Will report as I lose weight. I expect I'll be able to start hitting 8.0 in regularly once I'm finished. EQ plays a major factor in this. I only hit 8.0 in if I clench my kegels and focus on pushing blood in. In order to be fully transparent I did order a Hydromax and used that and did stretches pretty seriously for about a month. I know I probably released some ligaments because my penis has a 15 degree angle to the right.

Hope anyone that reads this believes me and decides to take their health seriously enough to drop those lbs.

How amazeing some gain hardly anything.

Comment

I was watching a Doctor OZ show once and this was the topic with some other male "enhancement" things.. Very general non PE stuff.. He claimed for every 30 lb off, u would show about 1" more.. Didn't say if it was BPEL or NBPEL.. I figure he meant NBPEL, that makes more sense.. I see more of mine since dropping some pounds but not as dramatic as yours.. There isn't a belly in the way now when looking down.. My BPEL hasn't changed for me though..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I think that whole rule of thumb thing was just a guess. I mean, it sounds about right but I think it depends on where people carry their weight. I have lots of extra fat around my stomach and pubic area so that might be why it's true for me.

Comment

Also a possibility is that with your weight loss, your penis could be getting better blood flow, meaning it can fill up more. In any case, congratulations, keep it up!
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

I have to lose some weight. I need to lose 66 lbs. Congrulations on your gains

Comment

Well I got 3 kg loss only but 16+cm from the weist.I am loosing only from the belly from some time.I can`t comment on gains because I am doing PE and I am not sure what % of the gains are from PE vs weight loss.My BPEL is increesing as well as my NBPEL so I think it`s not big % from loosing fat.Congrats for your progress man!
              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Congratulations on a huge loss! That's amazing progress. How did it affect your girth?

With your BPEL were you pushing as hard as possible all the way to the bone? I've seen some people BPEL and only push slightly.

What is your height (just curious)?

Comment

deleted
                  I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                  Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                  Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                  OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Congratulations on your weight loss and dick gains. In my experience, and in speaking with my spouse, we both believe that there was a negative correlation between my weight gain and loss of EQ. I am now focused on going in the other direction. Losing weight and improving EQ. I will definitely track progress and report here as I go through my weight loss journey.

All the best

Originally posted by Kodiak91 View Post
                    Back when I was losing weight I had a lot of questions about whether or not it would help me increase BPEL. I have recently lost a whole ton of weight and I am here to tell my results. I want to point out that I was well over 130+ lbs overweight at my starting point.

330 lbs... 5.0 inches BPEL
                    310 lbs... 5.5 inches BPEL
                    280 lbs... 6.5 inches BPEL
                    240 lbs... 7.0-7.5 inches BPEL
                    233 lbs... 7.5-8.0 inches BPEL

I have 30 lbs more to go. Will report as I lose weight. I expect I'll be able to start hitting 8.0 in regularly once I'm finished. EQ plays a major factor in this. I only hit 8.0 in if I clench my kegels and focus on pushing blood in. In order to be fully transparent I did order a Hydromax and used that and did stretches pretty seriously for about a month. I know I probably released some ligaments because my penis has a 15 degree angle to the right.

Hope anyone that reads this believes me and decides to take their health seriously enough to drop those lbs.
                    I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                    Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                    Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                    OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by e1169801 View Post
                      Congratulations on a huge loss! That's amazing progress. How did it affect your girth?

With your BPEL were you pushing as hard as possible all the way to the bone? I've seen some people BPEL and only push slightly.

What is your height (just curious)?
                      Girth was unaffected.

Yes I was pushing as hard as possible. It's entirely likely that I just wasn't hitting the Pubic Bone.

I'm 5'10''

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a grower.

I normally range from 7" to 8" depending on EQ. So for me, EQ is literally an entire inch.

Comment

The OP Post is very encouraging. I know fitness and weight loss is so important. My best EQ and length did coincide with me at my best fitness level and lowest weight.

And there is no question squats, legwork, abs work and kettlebells can do wonders for the blood flow down there.

Comment

Every member should read this...

Why Cardio Should Be a Part of Every Male Enhancement Routine

Kimberly
                            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

^^^ Fat loss is or should be a goal with a PE program from the start..
                              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X