Almost 10" from 6.5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 10" from 6.5"

Big Al, what a master coach just a tribute and to others... Thank you.

Other sites claim Big Al is the owner of this site nobody knows

Comment

Don't mess with Big Don Alfonso!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Docky View Post
        Big Al, what a master coach just a tribute and to others... Thank you.

Comment

Docky, this has been answered multiple times, over the years in these forums. It is NOT TRUE.

Users when registering their account are referred to the Terms of Service, here:
          https://www.pegym.com/terms-of-service

The very first paragraph states:
          The following terms and conditions govern all use of the the PE Gym website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by Semprove, Inc. (“PEGym.com”).
          You may address this issue by contacting the site owner's representative here:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Dangler
          Senior Administrator
          PEGym forums
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Unless you are in possession of facts, please be careful in stating your opinion(s) as if they were factual.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Docky, congrats on your gains! Could you please share details of your routine and how long it took you to gain 3.5 inches? Also, how much girth did you gain?

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                Unless you are in possession of facts, please be careful in stating your opinion(s) as if they were factual.
                Lol Dangler I'll be careful nextime thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wmaximus View Post
                  Docky, congrats on your gains! Could you please share details of your routine and how long it took you to gain 3.5 inches? Also, how much girth did you gain?
                  I knew this question was coming I'm not good in explaning but I started PE Jun 2015 with the extender. I saw flaccid gains but noticed over time that my dick was not feeling right and the glans were feeling soft when erect. I decided to take 2 weeks break and when I returned I saw .8" gains in length and .5" in girth after 4 months of using the extender . When I resumed I started to be over zealous and overtrained my unit, was forced to exit due to hard flaccid but managed to clear the condition about 90%. I resumed with the extender as lazy as I am but gains stalled I gained only .2" after four months. I read about JP90 beginners routine and decided to subscribe to it around April 2016 and gained 1.2" in 6 months, after 3 months I was already doing erect jelqing about 70% - 90% erect, mostly jelqing up/ down direction but with much caution. before end of 2016 I was already standing at 9 inches bpel. Again gains stopped I took 2 months break and gained .2" after the break but gains were now coming slower. I was happy with my size but wanted a bit more in order to perform without much needed effort, after using homemade phallosan forte with the noose from my extender I saw* .3" in 2 months. Right now I'm just taking it easy and bottoming out easily, I know I'm big just cementing.

By the way I do not warm up I'm lazy to do that, only when I take a shower I just warm my dick but don't jelq as I get cuts after soap jelqing in the shower. I never warmed up or down wonder what is that!

Comment

Originally posted by wmaximus View Post
                    And by the way I was only asking because I read about this from the other site called Thunder's Place one popular user by the name Marinera or what was suggesting that Big Al was the owner of this site. Just didn't want to drag this here but I'll zip and speak only what will benefit others.

Comment

Didn't have any problem with girth was around 5.5" when I started, I had bigger too. I'm sure right now I could be measuring 7" in girth. I think I gained more girth through jelqing and much more using homemade phallosan forte stretcher, the noose has increased my glans very considerably. Just don't know what I'll consider big in terms of girth as my glans play a very big role, especially during penetration.

Comment

And by the way I was only asking because I read about this from the other site called Thunder's Place one popular user by the name Marinera or what was suggesting that Big Al was the owner of this site. Just didn't want to drag this here but I'll zip and speak only what will benefit others.
                        Sorry was quoting Dangler here.

Comment

I wouldn't listen to Marinara.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Comment

Wtf does this thread have to do with going from 6.5 to almost 10?

Where are those damn billy goats when you need them?
                            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                              Wtf does this thread have to do with going from 6.5 to almost 10?

Where are those damn billy goats when you need them?
                              I'm only here for the beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X