Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hanging Progression Log

Hey guys,

After talking a bit back and forth with Purple Helmet Warrior, it gave me motivation to share what I'm doing with everyone else.

Quick backstory:

Started PE in 2013 and was really into it. I finished the JP90 and initially found great EQ gains. I stuck with it after JP90 for a while and noticed some small gains. Overall I gained .25 length putting me at 7' BPEL and minimal girth but I did visually noticegains. Over the years I've done PE on and off but never really stayed consistent.

As of 10/22/2017 my stats:

7' BPEL
    5' MEG
    4.75' BEG

I'm hoping hanging may increase my base girth, but if it doesn't that is fine. I plan on doing a full girth routine after I'm satisfied with my length gains.

About two months ago I got really into PE again and I was staying consistent with manual exercises (I got into it slowly). I've only "injured" myself once or twice but it was minimal and have absolutely no problems now. It was a slight nerve pain probably due to being too erect when exercising.

Today was my first day hanging and I have to say it was pleasurable. I am hanging with the Bib Hanger and using Theraband. This was my routine. Keep in mind I started extremely light weight as I want to make sure I got my technique down before anything. Along with using lighter weight as long as possible:

10/22/2017

- 20 minute rice sock warm-up (keeping minimum 10 minutes but wanted to read more tips before starting)
    - 10 minute hanging BTC with 1.25lbs
    - 10 minute rest, fire starter, slap unit on leg to get blood circulation back
    - 10-15 minutes light jelqing, fire starter, whatever to get blood pumping again

The first thing I noticed when I took the weight off after my first set was redness above my shaft (like where the fat pad is). I wasn't expecting this but I guess I understand why. My ligs and skin were getting stretched, even with this light weight.

During my second set my shaft shifted slightly in the hanger but nothing that was worrying me too much. The sets went by very quickly and I found them enjoyable to be honest. It took a while to get the Theraband wrapped properly and to get the tightness right. I realize the more weight I go up, the better my wrap and hanger will need to be put on. That will come with time as I don't plan on going up in weight until I'm ready.

I cut my Theraband 2x6 inches unlike Bib and everyone else suggested. It makes 1 and 1/2 rotation around my shaft. I may cut a bigger piece. I want to be stretching my skin first as I read this is what you should be doing. Is there any reason I should have a bigger piece of Therband wrapped around my shaft? Also I have the Bib Hanger closer to the base of my penis, but not too close. I read this is better for stretching the skin as well.

I'm open to any and all advice. I've read over almost all the Hanging guides but I still feel uncertain in some areas.

Thanks for taking the time to read. I plan on keeping a personal progress log as well as this one updated at least once a week. My girl is coming over tomorrow so I will probably only do manual stretches then and continue my hanging after that.

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Progress:

Month 1: 11/23/2017
    (Click here)

FSL: Unrecorded
    BPFSL: 7.5'
    EL: Unrecorded
    BPEL: 7'

Month 2: 12/22/2017
    (Click here)

FSL: 6'
    BPFSL: 7 1/2'
    EL: 6 1/4'
    BPEL: 7 1/8'
    (+1/8')

Month 3:
    (Click here)

FSL: 6 1/8' (+1/8')
    BPFSL: 7 1/2'
    EL: 6 1/4'
    BPEL: 7 1/4' (
    +1/8')

Month 4: 2/21/2018
    (Click here)

FSL: 6 1/4' (+1/4')
    BPFSL: 7 5/8' (+1/8')
    EL: 6 1/2' (+1/4')
    BPEL: 7 5/16' (+1/16')

Month 5:
    3/23/2018
    (Click here)

Perm:
    FSL: 6 1/4'
    BPFSL: 7 3/4'
    EL: 16.2cm (6.378')
    BPEL: 19cm (7.48')

EG: 5'

Temp:
    FSL: 6 6/16'
    BPFSL: 7 3/4'

EG: 5 3/16'

Total BPEL gain: (+.48')

UPDATE:

After a long break, I have started hanging again starting 3/4/2019. I am happy with my break and I'm happy to be back. Please feel free to comment and talk to me along the way. Thank you

3/6/2019
    FSL: 16.5cm (6.50')
    BPFSL: 19.4cm (7.64')
    EL: 16.5cm (6.50')
    BPEL: 19cm (7.48')

Month 1:
    4/3/2019
    (Click Here)

FSL: 16.5cm (6.50')
    BPFSL: 19.6cm (7.72')
    EL: 16.5cm (6.50')
    BPEL: 19.2cm (7.56')
    Two
    Last edited by Two; 04-03-2019, 07:37 PM.

I don't know much about hanging, but for sure when you get into girth exercises later on, clamping can increase your base girth.
    Good luck with your new routine
    Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

Good luck to ya. Recently started hanging myself. Been back and forth on getting a Bib. How do you like it?
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
        Good luck to ya. Recently started hanging myself. Been back and forth on getting a Bib. How do you like it?
        Considering it was my first time ever wrapping and hanging, I do like it. Overall well designed and above average quality. Bib helps a lot on his forum but I've yet to contact him. Just going to be posting here. So far so good.

Today I have nice flaccid hang and my PIs are really good. Got the girl coming over today so no hanging but back at it tomorrow for sure. Will keep this updated.

Comment

Originally posted by commited_gainer View Post
          I don't know much about hanging, but for sure when you get into girth exercises later on, clamping can increase your base girth.
          Good luck with your new routine
          Committed_gainer is right once again. Clamping will definitely increase your girth...definitely base girth...and you'll become addicted to clamping...
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Nice bro!

I've been hanging for almost 3 months now and honestly it works as long as you take it slow and safe.
            I use a custom vacuum hanger and went up just a 1lb a week. My base increased no doubt haven't really measured it but I will measure after i hit 12 weeks.

Right now I'm starting the week off at 13lbs and man you're base will feel sore...
            Mine has been since I started its ridiculous, EQ has gotten better too.
            Just be safe, and stay consistent don't want to heal!
            My Journey!
            04/28/14 - 6/23/17
            NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
            BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
            MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. Tonight I had really great sex with the girl. I've been reading up on how to make a girl squirt and I got her to orgasm 3 times with my fingers and twice with my shaft. She said it was incredible and the orgasms were very intense. We have great communication during sex, it's great. Although I was unable to get her to squirt, she was really close and extremely wet. I was trying to guide her and tell her it's OK when you feel like you "have to pee."

Back on topic. Tomorrow I'm going to continue hanging. I did a few manual stretches today but I want to be consistent. Maybe difficult to hang during a day I have sex but maybe try some light hanging in the morning sometime. I already feel addicted I plan to keep the consistency.

Quick question for those of you who hang. How much do you wrap? Does it matter how much you wrap? What's the benefit? Right now I'm wrapping a Theraband about 2x6 width/length and it wraps around about 1 1/2 times. Some people say to have multiple passes but I'm unsure why exactly I need to do that. Unless it's to keep the penis elongated? But isn't that the point of hanging in the first place.

Oh well. I will hang again tomorrow and post another update.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
                Thanks everyone for the comments. Tonight I had really great sex with the girl. I've been reading up on how to make a girl squirt and I got her to orgasm 3 times with my fingers and twice with my shaft. She said it was incredible and the orgasms were very intense. We have great communication during sex, it's great. Although I was unable to get her to squirt, she was really close and extremely wet. I was trying to guide her and tell her it's OK when you feel like you "have to pee."

Back on topic. Tomorrow I'm going to continue hanging. I did a few manual stretches today but I want to be consistent. Maybe difficult to hang during a day I have sex but maybe try some light hanging in the morning sometime. I already feel addicted I plan to keep the consistency.

Quick question for those of you who hang. How much do you wrap? Does it matter how much you wrap? What's the benefit? Right now I'm wrapping a Theraband about 2x6 width/length and it wraps around about 1 1/2 times. Some people say to have multiple passes but I'm unsure why exactly I need to do that. Unless it's to keep the penis elongated? But isn't that the point of hanging in the first place.

Oh well. I will hang again tomorrow and post another update.

Cheers!
                Nice!! Bro the times I've made a girl squirt have been when I start off really sensually and build very slowly for up to almost an hour. By the end of it I'm just railing her, but its been worked up to that point and she just explodes.

And for my wrapping, I use theraband, ace, and some towel pieces cut to size. I wrap for comfort only, and to make sure that I get enough traction on the inner surface of this homemade hanger I have. Usually my wrap is too thick to get a full grip around.
                "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

@Purple Helmet Warrior

Yeah I gave her a massage, gave her some white wine, really took my time, went slow and built it up. Overall a really good time and plan on trying again with her sometime. Definitely not something you can build up to quickly (at least not girls who are unfamiliar with it)

10/24/2017 Today:
                  - 20 minute warmup with rice sock
                  - 10 minute break to get blood flowing
                  - 14 minute hanging BTC with 1.25lbs and slight swinging
                  - 10 minute light jelq with lotion (to avoid cracking of skin from hanging)

Had some problems with the wrap and trying to get the Bib Hanger on. It's going to take some time for me to get used to. I'm only using Therband and a pretty small strip. The Bib has a lot of padding and I think since I'm doing relatively light weight I'm not having a problem getting the hanger to avoid slipping.

I realize I am starting at an extremely low weight but like I said I want to get my technique down and make sure everything is proper so I do not get injured.

Honestly after both routines my unit has responded positively and I've been able to get erections. I guess you could say he's happy

Question:
                  How do you get your wrap to "stick" to itself while you place your unit in the hanger and tighten it? Theraband doesn't really stick to itself so I kind of have to try and hold the flap down so it doesn't come unraveled... if that made sense. It's almost like I'd want to put some tape to hold the wrap on. But the two times I have hung it hasn't really been a problem.

I am not a measuring junkie but after 1 month of consistently hanging I do plan on measuring and posting my stats here, if any.

Thanks
                  Two
                  Last edited by Two; 11-10-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Hey

So girl decided to swing by and give me love with her mouth. I was wondering if this is considered a warmup. I grabbed my rice sock anyways and warmed up a little before I started my hang. I found I was getting too much blood to my glans tonight while hanging. It was a bit of an inconvenience. I'm unsure if it had anything to do with ejaculating 30 minutes prior. Possibly just more blood flow.

10/25/2017 Today:
                    - Ejaculation
                    - 5-10 minute rice sock warmup
                    - hang for 10 minute with 1.25lbs BTC
                    - break for 10 minute slap/rice sock/blood flow
                    - hang for 13 minute with 1.25lbs BTC
                    - 10 minute jelq, light stretch, lotion, etc

My buddy has been responding well to my hanging so far. I plan to keep this up. I'm going to be out of town Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I will hang Friday night, manual Saturday night, I'll be back in town Sunday so I'll hang Sunday night.

Going to see how I'm doing in a few weeks to see what I want to do next. The weight does seem somewhat light but I'm on the right path to victory. I will increase hang time to 3x20 eventually as right now I'm 2x10 (i know this isn't enough) but I'm still seeing/feeling progression, and I think that is what counts.

Thanks
                    Two
                    Last edited by Two; 11-10-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

On my phone having an Internet service outage in my area I'll keep it short.

10/26/2017 Today:
                      - 20 minute rice sock warmup
                      - 10 minute hanging BTC 1.25lbs
                      - 10 minute break to get blood flow
                      - 20 minute hanging BTC 1.25lbs with swinging and bouncing

Feel great ! Only thing I noticed is my penis starts to get a little cold near the end of my sets. I realize I'm clamping and cutting blood flow but as long as my sets don't go over 20 minutes I think I'm ok?

Does anyone else experience slightly cold penis near the end of their hanging session ?

Will be back tomorrow hopefully with Internet connection.

Thanks
                      Two
                      Last edited by Two; 11-10-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
                        On my phone having an Internet service outage in my area I'll keep it short.

Today:
                        - 20 minute rice sock warmup
                        - 10 minute hanging BTC 1.25lbs
                        - 10 minute break to get blood flow
                        - 20 minute hanging BTC 1.25lbs with swinging and bouncing

Feel great ! Only thing I noticed is my penis starts to get a little cold near the end of my sets. I realize I'm clamping and cutting blood flow but as long as my sets don't go over 20 minutes I think I'm ok?

Does anyone else experience slightly cold penis near the end of their hanging session ?

Will be back tomorrow hopefully with Internet connection.

Thanks
                        I get cold a little bit towards the end of each rep. Sometimes I have to rewrap completely to get the blood flowing properly again. But sounds like you're taking the proper precautions. Most people don't hang sets longer than 20
                        "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                        11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                        Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

10/27/2017 Today:

- 20 minutes rice sock warmup
                          - 15 minute hanging 1.25lbs BTC
                          - 10 minute break to get blood flowing again
                          - 20 minute hanging 1.25lbs BTC

Also doing some swinging and bouncing. Don't think I'm actually hitting fatigue yet, which I understand since I'm not doing a lot of weight nor time... but I am learning and training my penis.

I'm out of town tomorrow so I will be doing manuals for a little hopefully. I will be back Sunday. I plan on increasing my time and/or increasing from 2 to 3 sets. Had sex about 3 hours prior to hanging and felt no real problems or difference. If anything it was a minor fatigue from having sex for an hour, but overall doing well. Keeping positive and staying consistent.

Thanks
                          Two

Comment

Today marks my 1 week point!

11/1/2017 Today:

- 15 minute warmup
                            - 20 minute hanging 1.25 btc
                            - 10 minute break
                            - 20 minute hanging 1.25 btc

Everything is going well. I really want to increase the weight but I am going to be patient. I think I need to focus on getting my sets up before the weight.

Tomorrow the girl is coming over so I may take another rest day. Not sure about waking up early before work to hang. Not yet at least. Tuesday I will continue hanging and will be increasing to 3 sets at 20 minutes with 1.25 btc.

Week 3 I plan to increase weight from 1.25lbs to 2.5lbs but I am going to drop back down to 2 sets at this weight.

Thanks
                            Two

Comment

Today:

- 15 minute warmup
                              - 20 minute hanging 1.25 btc (with bouncing and swinging)
                              - 5 minute break
                              - 20 minute hanging 1.25 btc (with bouncing and swinging)
                              - 5 minute break
                              - 20 minute hanging 1.25 btc (with added pressure of my hand on the weight)
                              - 10 minute warmdown light jelqing

As you can see on my 3rd set I added the pressure of my hand to increase the weight. I think, for the first time, I actually started to hit fatigue. I realize I've been doing very low weight, and I actually decided I am going to increase the weight tomorrow to 2.5lbs btc.

I had a really good session and looking forward to tomorrow. Friday I'm taking the girl out on a date. She doesn't know I'm doing PE but I have a relatively active sex life and she hasn't said anything yet. She just recently started being able to swallow almost all 7 inches of me... just waiting for when/if she notices me getting bigger.

Life is good! Staying consistent and just listening to my body.

Comment

Working...
                              X