Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "older" successful people?

Hello All,

I am putting together my log and deciding which beginner exercise program to start off with, but I have a question. It appears that there are some great gains, most of them seem to be with men between the ages of 18-26. In the next few days I will be starting PE for the first time and I am currently 32 years old. I am curious as to whether there are any men my age or older than have seen gains after starting from such an age? I know that every person is different, and whether I get any responses here or not I will still give it my all and hope, but I would love to hear about some success stories that may mimic mine a bit more than the 18 year olds. Thanks!

I got most of my gains after 40. Being one of the young ones I almost didn't respond. Have no fear child you will be successful. Just be safe, consistent and persistent.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome Faygo69. Actually I gained and inch plus and I started at 52. Funny, actually a lot of younger guys complain that us older guys gain easier. Not sure about, but whatever.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        I got most of my gains after 40. Being one of the young ones I almost didn't respond. Have no fear child you will be successful. Just be safe, consistent and persistent.
        Thank you for the encouragement, inspiration, and success story!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          Welcome Faygo69. Actually I gained and inch plus and I started at 52. Funny, actually a lot of younger guys complain that us older guys gain easier. Not sure about, but whatever.
          Thank you for your words! I am just a bit skeptical and overwhelmed on where to start. I appreciate your reply

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Start Here my friend. It is the START HERE Button top left of the page. Enjoy.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I started at 68 and increased both length and girth by about one inch each.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Never too old

Comment

32 start, 36 and still going.. Lifer I guess, lol..
                  Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                  Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                  Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Yeah, started PE at 30 and gained great (see the first post of my kickinthelog).

If you want to read some analysis of age, gains and PE; have a look at the League of Legends thread in my signature as well.
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I almost didn't step into this thread as thought I was not really one of the "older" guys around the 'Gym...and I am 49.

I started at 47 and have made good gains.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread but as you guys get older how do you manage the time for p.e around Work and family etc
                        Current NBPEL 5.75 EG 5.2

Goal NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by ally24 View Post
                          Sorry to hijack your thread but as you guys get older how do you manage the time for p.e around Work and family etc
                          I hear what you're saying. For me it's about self care, making time to do the things that make me feel good about myself. If I don't intentionally make time for myself, I start to loose the spice that makes my life worth living. For as long as I can remember there has always been demands for my time; I was raised to do all the work first then it was OK to play. That belief system didn't work for me and took me down a very unhappy and dangerous path. It has taken a lot of work for me to change my way of thinking.

I have been around more than my share of death and dying and have listened to an abundance of regrets. I have, as of yet, never heard anybody say: I wish I had worked more, I regret all the time I spent with my family, If I had it all to do over again I'd try to have less fun.

The things I like to and I want to do, is every bit as important to me as making a living and having some of the nicer things in life. It hasn't always been this way, now I make time for PE and going to the gym etc.
                          Unit
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Unit; 11-19-2017, 03:29 AM.
                          ​The enemy of good is not bad
                          The enemy of good is better

Comment

No matter of your age if you 'pain' you will gain!!!
                            1/2017
                            Bpel:8.39
                            Nbpel:8
                            Eg:5.75

Current
                            Bpel 8.66!
                            Fl:6"
                            Eg:6.1
                            Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

A lot of the most successful members here are in the 40's - 70's age range, I'm 56. The reason it may appear that it's the younger guys are making the big gains is because the older ones generally don't boast about or even mention the gains they have made.
                              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                              X