Awesome Results!!! This works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hydeaway85 View Post
    Thank you! I still edge regularly and clamp/edge. Stopped jelqing and stretching as I am fine with 8" in length. I like L Arginine, L Lysine, Lecithin, Maca, Tribulus, Pygeum, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto and Zinc.
    It's great to see great threads (and members) still active after 10+ years!
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      It's great to see great threads (and members) still active after 10+ years!
      Thanks Big Al! This is a great community and appreciate the work you put in as moderator.
      Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydeaway85 View Post
        Thanks Big Al! This is a great community and appreciate the work you put in as moderator.
        You're most welcome- and thanks!
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

• Hey Hydeaway. Awesome thread! I have a few questions where I haven’t seen it explained.

What clamp do you use? I ask because I’ve used a clamp before that hurt without using some sort of padding. If you could insert or link an image that would be awesome.

Do you put the clamp on flaccid, semi erect or fully erect?

You mentioned recently length gain. What do you attribute to gaining length? If it was jelqing and stretching, what was your routine with that?

Thank you!

Comment

• Hi Sarogar! I have always used the medium Cable Cuff orange clamp from Home Depot. No padding has ever been used. I slip it on when I get erect and edge with it on. I stopped the jelqing as I don't want anymore length gain. I still do manual stretches though.
            Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• So you feel jelqing has lead to your length gains and not stretching? That’s interesting.

How many would you do and when? Before clamping sessions or after? Was it separate from your clamping routine? After stretching?

Comment

• Hello Hydeaway,

Again, great results and thanks for sharing.

Are you in maintenance mode or trying to increase your girth since you said you are fine with your length?

I am impressed you have grown so much with PE but your wife never became aware.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarogar View Post
                  So you feel jelqing has lead to your length gains and not stretching? That’s interesting.

How many would you do and when? Before clamping sessions or after? Was it separate from your clamping routine? After stretching?
                  Sorry for the late response. Haven't been on in a few days. I always did my erect wet jelqs prior to my edging/clamping. I used the edging/clamping as a reward. At my highest I was doing 1000 jelqs a day. I would do 100 then edge to get nearly 100% again and then another 100 etc. I like to stretch him just to keep him healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                    Hello Hydeaway,

Again, great results and thanks for sharing.

Are you in maintenance mode or trying to increase your girth since you said you are fine with your length?

I am impressed you have grown so much with PE but your wife never became aware.

Thanks
                    Hi Mike! Yes, I am in maintenance mode. I am fine with the 8" as I don't want to bottom out with my wife. We were virgins when we married and, since the PE gains are gradual in nature, she just assumes I was always this big.

Comment

• I think i have come late to the party “13 .

But hydeaway congrats and awesome mindset! Amen

Comment

• Hi Hydeaway,

Super ecstatic with your progress, results and commitment!

We have gone over 100+ pages and 10 years in this single thread alone.

If you could respond to this “estimation summary guideline” that would be much appreciated for myself and I’m sure the newcomers who in time will come and read.

It’s just a little hard to dissect the entire thread as I understand the answers are there.

From what I have read and understand:

Starting
                        - Evening session
                        * warm up
                        * Stretches
                        * Jelqing 100 x 2 sets
                        * At the end of each set 7.5 min edging
                        * Increase jelqing 50 per week ( for saftey and PI’s)

2 months
                        - Evening session
                        * warm up
                        * Stretches
                        * Jelqing - 100 x 5 sets
                        * At the end of each set 15min edging

4-6 months
                        - Morning session
                        * warm up
                        * 4 x 15 min clamping sets
                        * At the end of each set 15 min edging

- Evening
                        * warm up
                        * Stretches
                        * Jelqing 100 x 10 sets
                        * At the end of each set 15 min edging

Random questions

1. Edging, I have read edging 101 - however in laymen terms - edging is basically masterbating until just before PONR, than simply stop until feeling passed and continue masterbating

2. Kegals are performed the only and entire time you are edging?

3. Jelqing force, from beginning to present has your jelqing “tension” been the same
                        On a scale of 1-10 how hard do you squeeze if 1 was barely touching too 10 being as hard as possible (both hands)

4. Any modifications on jelqing? For example I find it easier to do 25 jelqs in one direction with my resting hand against the base to stay in position, after 25 change hands and direction?

Thank you for your time!

Comment

• Hey Tony,

Good summation. However, my edging sessions can be 15 min to hours. It just depends on the schedule/day. In addition, you can insert several edging sessions a day (I do 2-3 many times). You are correct that edging is masturbating without cumming. When I first started I practiced Kegels when I was at work, driving, wherever. Just clamping down over and over. Then, when I would PE I would do it as well. Now they are so strong I can stop a full cum by clamping down on them. The jelqing force has been the same. I always use coconut oil. Hand over hand with a tension of about 7. Due to my focus on girth I would jelq while nearly full erect. You can change hand directions like you mention and it won't hurt your gains.

Comment

• WTH? You are still at it! What were your biggest breaks, if any?
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

• This works fellas! You have to MAKE time for it and stick to a solid routine.

Comment

• Hi there Hydeaway, hope all is well. I got a couple of Q about DOs. How do they feel as compared to a normal WO ? Do you incorporate multiple DOs during normal intercourse ? What are your partners thoughts / reaction on those, if I can ask? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X