Awesome Results!!! This works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inqu View Post
    Do you warm up before your sessions @Hydeaway85 ?

Also you have been doing PE for more than 11 years, what is your current state?
    I have never warmed up or warmed down. With kids and a busy family I just don't have the time. Still going at it and so glad I never gave up. A good buddy of mine and I were working out spotting each other. We hit the showers for the first time and he complimented me on my dick size. I think it's affirming to hear that from a good friend like that. My wife says she can feel me squirting and I am going to kill her with that thing. Music to our ears as husbands! Still horny and maintaining gains.
    Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnq50 View Post
      Amazing gains @Hydeaway85...was reading through the 100+ pages and don't recall if I came across this question...on your rest days or specifically the recovery weeks (1 or 2 weeks) would you still recommend edging or go without touching at all unless of course your having sex with a partner
      I have always continued to edge on rest days. I take a break from all other PE.
      Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonG0dD1ck View Post
        So you do edging at least once, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and never orgasm even during sex with your wife?

I mean how often do you get off then?
        I do cum when I have sex. Although my kegels are so strong I can clamp down and stop a full cum and go on without cumming.

Comment

• hideaway, I've been reading this whole thread, I'm currently on page 55 , amazing information you got here!

let me ask you
          your MSEG still on 6.5 ???

are you still doing PE?
          are you still gaining ?
          I mean, do you have any recent measurements?

also, what's your currently NBPEL?

Thank you so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catarro View Post
            hideaway, I've been reading this whole thread, I'm currently on page 55 , amazing information you got here!

let me ask you
            your MSEG still on 6.5 ???

are you still doing PE?
            are you still gaining ?
            I mean, do you have any recent measurements?

also, what's your currently NBPEL?

Thank you so much!
            Still maintaining and doing PE. Mainly edging and not cumming with stretches. I don't want to get any longer. The last thing I want to do is bruise my wife's cervix. I am happy with my girth gains as well. If I can do this, and get the gains I have, anyone can.

Comment

• Hi Hydeaway85, what supplements are you currently taking? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by paul7979 View Post
                Hi Hydeaway85, what supplements are you currently taking? Thanks
                L Arginine, Maca, DHEA, Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed, Pygeum, Zinc and Saw Palmetto.

Comment

• it seems to me that you haven't change those, right? do you cycle them?

Comment

• Originally posted by paul7979 View Post
                    it seems to me that you haven't change those, right? do you cycle them?
                    Correct. It helps with gains and building a great load. Remember to edge and not cum several times a day.

Comment

• Have been doing an almost identical routine for a couple months now and haven't seen any gain in terms of length (which is what I'm going for). I do feel a little thicker but not much.

Measured 17cm bone press prior to starting back in the beginning of March.

Wondering when you first started seeing significant gains and/or if you have any additional recommendations?

Comment

Have been doing an almost identical routine for a couple months now and haven't seen any gain in terms of length (which is what I'm going for). I do feel a little thicker but not much.

Measured 17cm bone press prior to starting back in the beginning of March.

Wondering when you first started seeing significant gains and/or if you have any additional recommendations?
                        HI John,

I started noticing gains in my first 90 days. Have you stayed with the same routine or changed things up? Once I put on my length I stopped with the wet jelqs as I didn't want to get too long so as to hit my wife's cervix. I continued to clamp/edge to increase my girth. For length, I would highly recommend a lot of wet jelqs, manual stretches and lots of edging and not cumming.

Comment

• @Hydeaway85 Are there any videos that explain how to do proper jelqs? My Penis is relative small, my BPEL is around 5.1" and my Erect Girth is around 3.5" so im looking to get both length and girth.
                          Since my length is relatively small im having trouble doing proper jelqs. Could you give any tips or direct me to videos on wet jelqs. Also what should i focus on the most at the start, Length or Girth or should i go for both at the same time?

Comment

• Thanks for the response Hydaway85. I've stayed with the same routine. Guess I'll just have to continue trekking on. Amazing results and attention to the responses in this thread btw... Missed mentioning that before

Comment

Thanks for the response Hydaway85. I've stayed with the same routine. Guess I'll just have to continue trekking on. Amazing results and attention to the responses in this thread btw... Missed mentioning that before
                              Thanks man. It really does work if you are diligent.

Comment

• [QUOTE=inqu;1671716]@Hydeaway85 Are there any videos that explain how to do proper jelqs? My Penis is relative small, my BPEL is around 5.1" and my Erect Girth is around 3.5" so im looking to get both length and girth.
                                Since my length is relatively small im having trouble doing proper jelqs. Could you give any tips or direct me to videos on wet jelqs. Also what should i focus on the most at the start, Length or Girth or should i go for both at the same time? I am not aware of videos on this site or I would share that with you. I know there are some on other sites but not sure if the moderators would want me mentioning them here. I personally went for length and girth at the same time.
                                QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X