Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by penggym321 View Post
    Hydeaway how are you do the gains keep coming
    You have to be consistent man. Consistency is key.
    Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• Hello Hydeaway I just finished reading your whole progress log and I am more than motivated now to follow your routine! I am having one question which I haven't seen it somewhere around. The majority of your gains came in the first 2-3? Years is that right ? And from then and on you continued another 7 years with minimal or not gains just for the habit and pleasure which gives you is that correct?

Comment

• Hey Hydeaway in the time you experienced most gains, how was your workout structured. 30 min jelqing right after that edging or something else and does it matter if you do edding before jelquing. Awesome story

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydeaway85 View Post
          I started diligently PEing with jelqs March 1st. My flaccid length was 3.5 inches and my erect length was 6". Girth 5.25 inches. I measured this week and now I am a full 5" flaccid, 6 3/4" erect and 5.5 inches in girth!!! I could not believe it! Be patient, guys. Stay committed. I jelq about 30 minutes every day. You have to keep it up just like going to the gym. MAKE the time and you will see results.

Hydeaway85
          Can you please tell me, did those gains also increase your erect glans size proportionally? And did you lose any EQ or experienced artificial- soft erections due to PE?

I hope your erect glans size also increased, off the pump, on off days of course.

So, does pumping cause proportional gains with glans permanently or only on shaft?

Comment

• Originally posted by penggym321 View Post
            Hey Hydeaway in the time you experienced most gains, how was your workout structured. 30 min jelqing right after that edging or something else and does it matter if you do edding before jelquing. Awesome story
            Hey man, thanks for reaching out. I was very structured. I would always do the stretches first , then the jelqing, with edging between jelqing sets to remain nice and plump , with a nice edging/clamping session as a reward. I never did warm ups or warm downs. I just didn't have the time with my family being so busy This really does work.
            Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooperr View Post

Can you please tell me, did those gains also increase your erect glans size proportionally? And did you lose any EQ or experienced artificial- soft erections due to PE?

I hope your erect glans size also increased, off the pump, on off days of course.

So, does pumping cause proportional gains with glans permanently or only on shaft?
              My shaft is thicker than my head. PE actually increased my stamina and erection quality. I have never used any devices like pumps, hangers or stretchers. Just my hands and a cable cuff clamp for a buck.

Comment

• Ty for the respons hudeaway. I got one more question. I started to approach pe like you did back in the days now i am at 10 min streching 15 jelqing and to finish the workout i do 10 edging. I dont feel sore at all i do tuck my penis between my legs when i sleep and do lazy ass streches throughout the day when I remember. So my question is should i increas the intensity by 5 mins for the jelqing every week and you said you did eding between jelqing and after the jelq part. Can you explain how did you do it exactly as like 4 min jelqing 1 min eding and repeating the cycle or somw other way. And for the streches what kind of streches do you do. The eding is hard i sometimes can hold it. And can you give me a tip where to stop i mean at what workout duration should i stop for example 30 min stretchinf 30 min jelqing 20 min eding or that is too much volume. And about the rest i am doing as you said 1 day off. Well it wasnt only one question sorry for bothering. But it is pretty important cuz i have been doing pe for 3 months with none results. And i think it is cuz i never stick to a routine. So i am whiling to try your routine. Ty in advanced.

Comment

• Hello Hydeaway I just finished reading your whole progress log and I am more than motivated now to follow your routine! I am having one question which I haven't seen it somewhere around. The majority of your gains came in the first 2-3? Years is that right ? And from then and on you continued another 7 years with minimal or not gains just for the habit and pleasure which gives you is that correct?

Comment

• Hi hydeaway... I read.most of your threads....

I have a question...

Did you warm up and warm down before you jelq or exercise?

And how many seconds per rep/s did you do for jelqs?
                    Last edited by Bonroy; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonroy View Post
                      Hi hydeaway... I read.most of your threads....

I have a question...

Did you warm up and warm down before you jelq or exercise?

And how many seconds per rep/s did you do for jelqs?
                      I have never done warm ups or warm downs. Reps were about 3 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick21 View Post
                        Hello Hydeaway I just finished reading your whole progress log and I am more than motivated now to follow your routine! I am having one question which I haven't seen it somewhere around. The majority of your gains came in the first 2-3? Years is that right ? And from then and on you continued another 7 years with minimal or not gains just for the habit and pleasure which gives you is that correct?
                        You are correct. The majority of my gains came from 90 days in to 3 years. I didn't want to be much bigger so I have edged regularly and clamped/edged regularly to keep my penis healthy and strong.

Comment

• Thank you for your answer Hydeaway! How you managed to not gain more when you was clamped edged regularly? You was doing more things the first 3 years and then decreased the volume of your workout or the gains became more difficult to come?

Comment

• Hello Hydeaway!
                            How did you managed to not gain more when you was clamped edged regularly? You was doing more things the first 3 years and then decreased the volume of your workout or the gains became more difficult to come?

Comment

Working...
                            X