Life better with PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life better with PE

Just told my FWB that I tug on my dick to make it longer. After much apprehension I felt like this was the right time to slide the topic into conversation. What happened? Nothing. She basically ignored the comment just as much as any other comment I may have made. I then brought it back up like 'wow I'm surprised you wouldn't have more of a reaction or questions'. Doesn't seem like anything crazy I guess or she'd have been on it like flies on shit.

She didn't know me before PE 1 inch in length and a bit of girth ago but she's definitely enjoying herself with what I have now. I can say I'm pretty sure I bottom her out fairly often although it feels different than others before. One thing I know for a fact with this relationship is she's extremely happy with our sex life and if she ever strayed, it wouldn't be because of my dick. It would be because I wasn't fully fulfilling her as a man. Emotionally and what not but I do all that too. I think this one gonna stick around for a while
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

congrats, i hope to be as confident in my sexual abilities as you one day. right now im at 5.25 NBP and 4.5 EG, do you think i can get there?
    Initial size: 5.75 NBPEL, 4.5 EG

Goal: 6.5 NBPEL, 5 EG

Long term Goal, 7 NPBEL, 5.25 EG

Comment

Originally posted by TheHopeful1 View Post
      congrats, i hope to be as confident in my sexual abilities as you one day. right now im at 5.25 NBP and 4.5 EG, do you think i can get there?
      Of course you can get there. The only thing you need to do is stop asking people on PEGym if you can get there, and take some action!

Dedication and consistency will get you to where you want to be.

@OP, congrats!

Comment

you're right i was just curious, congrats OP pound away
        Initial size: 5.75 NBPEL, 4.5 EG

Goal: 6.5 NBPEL, 5 EG

Long term Goal, 7 NPBEL, 5.25 EG

Comment

Originally posted by TheHopeful1 View Post
          If MisterBator (quality name!) started at 6.5" and got to 8", if we assume a linear relationship, you'd be at least capable of reaching 6.75" NBP, or around 7 inches bone pressed. If you've got your health and time on your side, go for it!
          Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
            If MisterBator (quality name!) started at 6.5" and got to 8", if we assume a linear relationship, you'd be at least capable of reaching 6.75" NBP, or around 7 inches bone pressed. If you've got your health and time on your side, go for it!
            Thanks lol. I thought the name was very fitting. And yea. I think those results are attainable for just about anyone given they put in the time and dedication. I've hit quite a wall here though so not sure how much more I'll be able to squeeze out. Hopefully at least 8.5 BP in the future but it's gonna take some serious time.
            Nov 2016 Start
            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
            14 months

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
              Thanks lol. I thought the name was very fitting. And yea. I think those results are attainable for just about anyone given they put in the time and dedication. I've hit quite a wall here though so not sure how much more I'll be able to squeeze out. Hopefully at least 8.5 BP in the future but it's gonna take some serious time.
              If you see where your gains are starting to stall out, try taking a deconditioning break. It did wonders for me in the past. PE operates at a diminishing rate of return IMO. Taking an extended break helps to reset the odds in you favor. Just a consideration and something that has worked from personal experience. Good luck!
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                If you see where your gains are starting to stall out, try taking a deconditioning break. It did wonders for me in the past. PE operates at a diminishing rate of return IMO. Taking an extended break helps to reset the odds in you favor. Just a consideration and something that has worked from personal experience. Good luck!
                I've slowed down a lot lately. Giving the dude a bit of a break but still shocking the system once in a while with some stress. Trying to maintain gains and cement at this point. Maybe in the future push further.
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months

Comment

You mention she's a FWB in the beginning then talk about her straying and calling it a relationship.. you catching feelings brah
                  Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
                    You mention she's a FWB in the beginning then talk about her straying and calling it a relationship.. you catching feelings brah
                    Any interaction with another person can be classified as a 'relationship'. You have relationships with co-workers and your boss. Although different from a romantic relationship it is one none the less. We're in a closed relationship with a FWB title. We both have our own lives and get together when we want some ass. She's a couple years older than me an much wiser than any other girl I've been with. Neither of us are delusional that this is going to last forever. Yes we care about each other but not in such a way that's developing into a 'love'. Simply friends who enjoy fucking each others brains out. I don't believe its possible for me to actually fall for her. It's not in the cards with this one. She's fun to spend time with and even more fun to fuck. Soooo much ass
                    Nov 2016 Start
                    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                    14 months

Comment

I feel that she is very satisfied with what you are delivering, and +1 for someone who said you`re catching on feelings.. you might be indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by burgerkin View Post
                        I feel that she is very satisfied with what you are delivering, and +1 for someone who said you`re catching on feelings.. you might be indeed!
                        Feelings at this point are being taken out back I appreciate the feedback.
                        Nov 2016 Start
                        6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                        7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                        14 months

Comment

Working...
                        X