Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been getting back into the dating pool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been getting back into the dating pool...

Since my ex went and got hooked on addarall and did a bunch of really shitty stuff I obviously have been single. She moved out about 1 year ago. I really don't have time to date all that much because I have young children. If I didn't have to work and take care of girls I figure I could be banging 3 or 4 girls on different days of the week.

However lately I've been getting out there some more, and the last 4 girls I have banged have ALL mentioned size. Here are the compliments on my penis.

#1 (Tall white girl) "This is exactly what a woman wants. It's nice how after it's soft it doesn't go away." -- She was very complimentary on the size and how it felt and how it made her cum.

#2 (mexican) As I penetrate "damn it's thick" and then when going full and deep "Give me that fucking thick cock" --- She came moments later

#3 (asian) "This is a very nice cock" - as she gives me a hand job. No other comments, but she also couldn't really fit it in her mouth without scraping me which sucked. F- on the blowjob, but her pussy was nice and tight after she got super wet (couldn't really get a second finger in her before she got wet)

#4 (blonde) "You are a big boy" she said as she stroked me and slyly glances at me. She gave a perfect deep throat blowjob which was otherwordly, but when I tried to get in her pussy it was tighter than a girl I fingered in high school. We had sex, but her tightness was too much with the dullness of the crappy condom I had, and my 85-90% EQ erection. I will definitely have to get better condoms and open her up a bit more before I try to stick it in next time.
    9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
    7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
    9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
    52% gain

My albums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

I was with my ex through most of my PE gains, and I didn't hear any of this stuff from women before our 6 year relationship.
    52% gain

My albums

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
      I was with my ex through most of my PE gains, and I didn't hear any of this stuff from women before our 6 year relationship.
      Well she's your ex for a reason. IE. Probably didn't pay enough attention to you and was all about herself.
      Nov 2016 Start
      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
      14 months
      +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

She noticed the gains but like me it happened over a span of time. It took her cheating on me to realize how good it is and how much bigger it is than average now. She still tries to get back with me. What I mean is since I've been with her for 6 years I didn't have the opinion of multiple women. If have to say they are all quite pleased and comment on it. I think the size I'm at they all see it was fun but not necessarily intimidating. Except for the girl most recently there have been no problems
        52% gain

My albums

Comment

Of the 4 girls one had difficulty with blow job and another found it thick for her pussy . Yet we have posts on here along the line of the guy having 7" girth and had a 100 partners and ram sexed them all with no problem yada yada .
          Sigh it is the net after all.
          Your post shows 5.75" is a thick girth .

Comment

I had to get my inches on one side and mm on the other tape to understand what 5.75" meant (14.8 cm). I mean no offence but that looks like a normal erect circumference to me. I think 17 -18 cm girth is a big thick dick for a lot of woman to take in, and hard to suck.

I have been with lots of women since I started fucking as a teenager and not one mentioned my dick size or thickness though my last partner, I still love that fucking woman, called my penis the lead pipe. Actually in this small town I live in that is what people say to me "'Hi mate, how's the lead pipe". In a small town things get around rather quickly.

I do date but I am still hooked on my ex so those dates do not go far.
            closed155
            Last edited by closed155; 12-31-2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
              I had to get my inches on one side and mm on the other tape to understand what 5.75" meant (14.8 cm). I mean no offence but that looks like a normal erect circumference to me. I think 17 -18 cm girth is a big thick dick for a lot of woman to take in, and hard to suck.

I have been with lots of women since I started fucking as a teenager and not one mentioned my dick size or thickness though my last partner, I still love that fucking woman, called my penis the lead pipe. Actually in this small town I live in that is what people say to me "'Hi mate, how's the lead pipe". In a small town things get around rather quickly.

I do date but I am still hooked on my ex so those dates do not go far.
              Yep don't tell me you are a 7 ft tall guy ,300 lb of rippling muscle with a 10" dick ? Like I said this is the net .

Comment

I could see girls in a smaller town might not feel comfortable being so vocal. I live in San Diego where women are much more vocal. Lol at normal circumference. Try 97-98th percentile. That means it would easy for a girl to sleep with 10 guys and never encounter my girth. This reminds me of weightlifting bro forums. "Ya dude I bench press 400 lbs". Also in one breath you mention people know you as the big dick guy and the next breath you say the women you sleep (In a small town no less) make no comment. You are either lying or everyone who has a tight pussy stays away from you. If that were the case I could see e why the loosest sluts would be seeking you out. Either way your story smacks of ridiculousness
                52% gain

My albums

Comment

Decorum gentlemen.

Comment

No mate. I am 1.76 m, 82 kg, solid build and I do not have a 25 cm erect dick, it is 17 cm. I don't understand the need for sarcasm or accusations of lying. I just tell it how it is. You are entitled to your opinion but remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

And happy New Year to you all.
                    closed155
                    Last edited by closed155; 01-01-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Happy New year.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        Happy New year.
                        +1

- Mega

Comment

Funny thing...

Daughter's BF came over for New Year Eve's dinner tonight and mentioned a guy who had like a 7 or 8" hanging flaccid in the sauna <he works as a lifeguard>. Had to catch myself over the dinner table asking him "how in the world did you measure / gauge this?" LOL I laughed to myself. 'Twas funny. I let things be and finished my meal.

- Mega

Comment

Uh huh.
                            Some opinions have objective reality behind them some are wooo wooo.
                            Pegasus
                            Administrator
                            PE Gym Editor
                            PEGym Hero
                            Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 01-01-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Okay, opinions are opinions not fact. I tried to download a couple of pix of my flaccid penis just as reference. Didn't seem to work. Probably for the best, it is a bit crass to post cock pix.

When it comes to guessimating another man's flaccid doodle most men have micrometers lodged in their brain. My guess is the bloke in the sauna with the schlong did have a large flaccid penis, but flaccid size varies a hell of a lot and generally means nothing to final erect length, well usually.

Comment

Working...
                              X