Great results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great results!

I started the jp90 routine mid August with a BPEL of 5.5. I stayed consisted mon-fri, rested sat -sun.

Following the JP90 I modified my routine, rather than counting reps I followed these set times. 12 min warm up, 15 min manual stretch, 15 min jelqu. I measured 6.5 BPEL at the end of November. That's 1" length gain in roughly 4 months.

I then began vacuum hanging with an inexpensive vac ads. I hang up to 5 pounds for 1-2 hours a day (depending comfort that day) immediately following my routine above.

Today Jan 9th I measured BPEL at 7". Consistency is the key. I just hope it keeps going up.

Congrats on your gains! Great post.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

did you get any girth gains and are you circumcised or not>?

Comment

1.5inches in that time is extremely insane. Congrats if you're measuring properly.

Comment

Holy shit! Those are crazy gains man. Could the gains in the beginning possibly be EQ gains or are you measuring the same? Either way, crazy gains brother. Congrats
          Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Have not measured girth yet as I feel like I'll be dispointed, once I do I'll get back to you in that. Yes I'm circumcised

Comment

I don't believe these are just EQ gains. I always measure BPEL as well as FSL. I do this because some days I'll be more erect than other days giving me skewed results. I've noticed BPEL and FSL are nearly always the same measurement, at least in my case.
              My ultimate goal is 7.5 by 5.5. My last girth measurement was just shy of 5". At this rate I think 8" will be my new goal. Thanks fellas

Comment

Excellent results!

Congratulations!!!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Awesome results.
                  Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
                  12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
                  Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                  Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                  Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

For all its worth, I am circumcised too. Good on you, sport. You have to consolidate your gains, cement them is the terminology here, by keeping up with your stretches.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

wow, that is 1,81 cm !!! damn bro

Comment

Working...
                        X