Newbie Inch gain in 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Inch gain in 3 months

So I just learned about Pe in March and started my journey just after spring break. I started at 6.25 bpel and 4.8 mseg. I quickly shot up to 6.75 in about a month. Then I plateaued for a few weeks but finally made it to my short term goal of seven by early May or so. I had been stuck there for about two weeks, so I took two weeks off and just got back in it this past week. I took a different approach and did some intense stretching while in the shower with hot water constantly running over my junk. .2 gain in just a week!!! I can feel a huge difference in sex. Girls are cumming way faster and easier. Only downside is some girls get hurt from going too deep and ask to stop/ take a break. For that reason I do not plan on going past 8 inches erect! Once I get there it will be only girth work from there as I have plenty of room to grow there. I’m only about 5 inches girth now. My stretching routine is basically intense tension in multiple directions for about 30 mins a day. In the shower only 10 to 15 is needed. Rest days are needed too don’t be afraid to take off 3 days a week. My two week rest really helped me come back through a plateau

All that with scretching? Congratz man! Do you follow any specific scretching routine or just simply scretch in all directions? Also do you do kegels?
    Starting [June 8th, 2018] NBPEL 6", EG 4.7".
    Goal 6.5"/5.2"
    Ultimate goal 7"/5.5"

Comment

Yep just intense stretching with consistent rest days. I feel like without rest days the tissue fights back and wants to stay hard and not stretch out. The only kegeling I do is while jelqing and that alone has helped a lot with EQ.

Comment

Congrats on your gains! Why not start a progress log so that other members can see what you are doing and benefit as well? Just a suggestion.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

^^ What burrito said. Start a blog buddy. I'd be interested in the exact stretches your doing.
          "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

What routine did you start off with aside from stretching? I'm starting JP90 soon

Comment

Originally posted by Thatakdude View Post
              Yep just intense stretching with consistent rest days. I feel like without rest days the tissue fights back and wants to stay hard and not stretch out. The only kegeling I do is while jelqing and that alone has helped a lot with EQ.
              Just a little confused. You said you made your gains w/ intense stretching only. Then,in the same post you say you kegel while jelqing. So do you stretch and also jelq?

Comment

Amazing results with scretching in 3 months. Congrats!

Comment

What’s your routine

Comment

Congratulations on your gains- and for the benefits you've gotten from your progress!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So for the first three months I only did stretching and jelqing. I’m pretty sure all my gains came from the stretching however as I only gained about .1 in girth, if that. However I HIGHLY recommend clamping! 5 or 6 sets of 5 minutes. I shit you not I went from 4.8 to 5.1 ish in girth in two weeks. My clamped girth went from 5.2 up to 5.4. I was also able to improve eq with clamping as I Kegel to keep at maximum hardness with the clamp on. I was able to push to the 7.1-7.2 bpel mark if I had a super hard erection and Kegel for that extra .1-.2 inches

Comment

Working...
                      X