Massive thank you JonPop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive thank you JonPop

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Jon Pop! I've been doing his 90-day program for the past 4 months, (only taking off 2 weeks). I have a gained just over an inch in length. I have zero girth gains but I'm not complaining.

Thank you!

Congrats saku39, just too bad you didn't start a log, or something similar. I still hope you will be sticking around and help to contribute to the forum

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Nice to hear about your gains.
      Maybe you will share some more of your journey.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Inch/just over in length thats incredible mate well done

Comment

thank you for the kind words! I not a big fan of posting on forums, but if I can help I'll try! For anyone that's interested my programme was just to follow JonPops 90 days, 5 days on 2 days off. I missed the occasional day here or there but generally stuck close to it. I also took all the supplements he advised, it's not that much money and at least you know what you're putting into your system rather than the other stuff that bombards my junk mail. That's it pretty much!

The only thing I didn't so properly was measure myself, this is why I say inch - inch and a half gain. I also didn't measure myself until 3 months in, and just before I did, I didnt think I had gained anything, I still think it looks the same. But I guess the ruler doesn't lie!

If there are any questions, give me a shout and I'll answer the best I can.

Comment

What supplements did you take? Do you have any feedback on the routine? Thanks and grats.
            Tahksis' Progress Log
            NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

Congrats - Keep it UP!

Comment

Congratulatins on your gains!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

congrats!!!
                  that is really good gains

Comment

Originally posted by saku39 View Post
                    Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Jon Pop! I've been doing his 90-day program for the past 4 months, (only taking off 2 weeks). I have a gained just over an inch in length. I have zero girth gains but I'm not complaining.

Thank you!
                    A massive you're welcome saku. Keep going. The girth gains will come.
                    And thanks to Batwoman for alerting me to this thread.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Outstanding work mate
                      August 09
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                      BPEL - 6.9
                      EG 5.4
                      Current
                      BPFSL
                      8 5/8
                      BPEL 7 15/16
                      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                      NBPEL - approx 7"
                      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

wow great. Im definately going to start his routine,.... once i finish my exams!

Comment

Working...
                        X