How many here have gained 1 inch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many here have gained 1 inch?

As for myself, I seem to be stuck at the 0,5 inch mark, therefore I’m curios how many members that actually have gained 1 full inch? I think that 0,5 inches doesn’t really make a big difference sizewise but when you are up to 1 full inch in gains, I think it does. For example I would say its a pretty big difference between 5.5 inches and 6.5, right?

I’m still gonna keep PE’ing. I’m pretty satisfied with my size but another 0,5 is the goal. I think I have a pretty good routine which I just started so I just gonna keep doing it, but still curios...

And if you want you can always tell how long it took to gain the 1 full inch too. I have been exercising for about 7 full months, so I know its not that long and that 0,5 is pretty good for that time. However I gained the 0,5 pretty fast and not much has happend since.

So all the 1 inch plus gainers, please share your experiences!
    Starting Stats: EL: 5.5" (14 cm), EG: 5.5" (14 cm). 2018-01-01)
    Current: EL: 5.9" (15 cm) EG: 5.9" (15 cm). (2018-08-01)

I don't measure BP.

I have gained over an inch... It took around 4-5 months.
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
      I have gained over an inch... It took around 4-5 months.
      Interesting! What exercises did you do during those 4-5 months?

I don't measure BP.

Comment

Like I have told others. I don't have a routine per se because I want to confuse the muscle like I have trained my other muscle to compete in sports. THe only things that I do consistently is to warm up with heat and some jelqs(5 mins or so) and the extender pro for about 4 hours a day. I have used and sock hanger, now up to 10 -12 lbs, and all the different stretches. I will use a pump 3-4 times a week before and after jelqing and before I put it in the extender pro. The only problem with that is getting it to fit because my girth will get up to 6.5 sometime at the base and 6.75 or so at the head. So hard to fit sometimes if I pump it hard.
        ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
        Initial 1/5/18
        results 9/10/18
        BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Like I have told others. I don't have a routine per se because I want to confuse the muscle like I have trained my other muscle to compete in sports. THe only things that I do consistently is to warm up with heat and some jelqs(5 mins or so) and the extender pro for about 4 hours a day. I have used and sock hanger, now up to 10 -12 lbs, and all the different stretches. I will use a pump 3-4 times a week before and after jelqing and before I put it in the extender pro. The only problem with that is getting it to fit because my girth will get up to 6.5 sometime at the base and 6.75 or so at the head. So hard to fit sometimes if I pump it hard.
          Thats pretty interesting. So basicly you are just mixing it up but with consistensy? I will do 90 days of the routine I’m doing now, after that I will try mixing it up too. The paranoid me doesn’t really like that you claim to have made massive gains under a short period of time with a bunch of utilities, though. But hey if you say they work they work but I wont buy them. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

Anyone gained 1 full inch by manual exercise only? There must be more members ready to share their stories of reaching the full inch. Come on guys!

I don't measure BP.

Comment

Trust me I did not believe this stuff worked I was a doubting thomas and had no idea about this stuff. I stumbled on it because I was looking up "Penetration of metal detectors" for my son and accidentally typed "Peni" and the search typed out "Penis Exercises"... So I said WTF is that? And here I am lol. I definitely think you can gain and inch from just manual.
            Initial 1/5/18
            results 9/10/18
            BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

I gained 1" in length from just jelqing in 1.5 years. It can be done. It sure does take dedication and lots of patience though.
              I also gained .5" in girth.
              These days I mainly do a short jelq at the base of my penis and and then squeeze for expansion. I think it's called an Uli? I do these at about 90% erect. Feels really effective. Working on girth only now, happy with my length. I still do regular jelqs and maybe 2 mins of low erect stretches, but only for maintenance I guess.
              Starting size (Dec 2016):
              7 inch BPEL
              4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
              8 inch BPEL
              5 inch Girth

Comment

I've gained that and then some. I'll hit it hard and then take an extended break and then go at it hard again and another break. This has prevented me from plateauing so far. I'm going at it hard again now. My extender log show my first inch gain. My progress log shows everything else plus some crazy stories and good laughs.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-pro-log.html
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

hearing people again and again using extenders for big gains motivates me a lot. I will do 10hrs per day for 10 days with 2 sets of 5 hours each and see what happens, I have time off right now so no excuse.

Comment

My husband did with all manual pretty much. His routine is part of my signature if you want to look at it.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I gained an inch with edging .

Comment

I'm 1/8" away from gaining a full inch in my length and I've gained 1 3/8" on my base girth since starting PE. Midshaft I only gained 5/8" so far.

Comment

Trust me I did not believe this stuff worked I was a doubting thomas and had no idea about this stuff. I stumbled on it because I was looking up "Penetration of metal detectors" for my son and accidentally typed "Peni" and the search typed out "Penis Exercises"... So I said WTF is that? And here I am lol. I definitely think you can gain and inch from just manual.
                          Haha... I guess you are prett happy you found it then. I actually googled ”how to make penis bigger” or something like that. I remember thinking about it just from nowhere and here I am with a bigger penis today, pretty cool.

I don't measure BP.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 8" x 5" View Post
                            I gained 1" in length from just jelqing in 1.5 years. It can be done. It sure does take dedication and lots of patience though.
                            I also gained .5" in girth.
                            These days I mainly do a short jelq at the base of my penis and and then squeeze for expansion. I think it's called an Uli? I do these at about 90% erect. Feels really effective. Working on girth only now, happy with my length. I still do regular jelqs and maybe 2 mins of low erect stretches, but only for maintenance I guess.
                            Definiately gonna check out your exercises later.

I don't measure BP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              I've gained that and then some. I'll hit it hard and then take an extended break and then go at it hard again and another break. This has prevented me from plateauing so far. I'm going at it hard again now. My extender log show my first inch gain. My progress log shows everything else plus some crazy stories and good laughs.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-pro-log.html
                              Yes I’ve read about the importance of breaks before and I will keep that in mind. I will read your stuff and get to know ehat you mean by ”hit hard”. Many dudes in here keep mention extenders. I’m very anti utilities but that might be something worth looking into... later.

I don't measure BP.

Comment

Working...
                              X