Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One month into girth routine and my flaccid girl is now equal to my starting MEG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month into girth routine and my flaccid girl is now equal to my starting MEG.

Girth not girl****

My routine was just clamping, pumping, and manual stretching. A ton of clamping.

I don't know what my flaccid girth was before starting, but it was skinny. I feel more like a shower than a grower now. Interesting. That being said my erect girth gains don't seem nearly as significant. My flaccid girth may have double for all I know, the improvement is massive.
    artesuave
    Last edited by artesuave; 09-07-2018, 11:46 PM.

Congratulations on your gains!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

can you share your clamping routine okz? and what kind of clamp are u using?

Comment

Have you tried the URI clamp exercise? I saw a video on ************* where this white dude had a big unit and was clamping real tightly for like 10 minutes. I'm thinking about trying it, but it is a higher risk of injury type of routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Arbert View Post
          can you share your clamping routine okz? and what kind of clamp are u using?
          2-3 10 minute sessions a day. I kegel until my unit is absolutely filled with blood. If pressure dies down, i open the clamp, kegel as hard as I can then quickly reclamp so that intense pressure stays constant. 6 days on, 1 day off. I use a cable clamp and a sock.

When I'm clamped my MEG increases by ~.25 inches, and my BPEL increaes by ~.5 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Acepenis1 View Post
            Have you tried the URI clamp exercise? I saw a video on ************* where this white dude had a big unit and was clamping real tightly for like 10 minutes. I'm thinking about trying it, but it is a higher risk of injury type of routine.
            Can you PM me so i can know what you're referring to? I'm familiar with thunders, but I haven't heard of that.

Comment

Try slow squash jelq, the best for girth! !!

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post
                2-3 10 minute sessions a day. I kegel until my unit is absolutely filled with blood. If pressure dies down, i open the clamp, kegel as hard as I can then quickly reclamp so that intense pressure stays constant. 6 days on, 1 day off. I use a cable clamp and a sock.

When I'm clamped my MEG increases by ~.25 inches, and my BPEL increaes by ~.5 inches.
                How long have you been doing PE? How conditioned were you before you started clamping?

Reason I ask, your routine is highly aggressive and I'd only recommend members who are well conditioned (6+ months of PE) to attempt that. I'm glad it's working for you and you've had no problems but to other members out there, clamping is an advanced form of PE and you have a higher risk of injury doing this exercise unless you are well conditioned.

I absolutely love clamping and highly recommend giving it a shot, just be aware that it's risky if not properly conditioned. Easy way to get bruising, blood spots or thrombosis veins.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Horse Squeezes are my fave
                  "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

We can all use a flaccid girl now and then
                    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post

Weird that you’ve made good girth gains with only a 0.25 inch expansion while clamped. I get a 0.5-0.625 max expansions when clamped, still no gains, even clamping since April

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
                        Weird that you’ve made good girth gains with only a 0.25 inch expansion while clamped. I get a 0.5-0.625 max expansions when clamped, still no gains, even clamping since April

Yea I've lost all my gains. My gains intially didnt seem to be fluid because my cock didn't feel spongy, I'm not sure what it is. My gains lasted an entire month, but then I had complications with clamping. Shooting pain, which means neurogenic issues, so i stopped. I didn't lose any function or sensation or have numbness. But i'd be a fool to continue when i'm feeling shooting pain. Although, shooting pain isn't always a bad think. Normal, non-penis related nerve lengthening routines will cause shooting pain. Google nerve sliders

I also think less is more. At the height of my gains I was stretching every day, but i had built up to that. where lately i've been jumping into everyday with every routine I try. My PIs are positive, but i'm not making gains. Once again I am confused an not sure where to turn.

Even with length, my FSL has grown greatly, but my penis is only larger when i'm at 100% erection, but my 90-70% size is still the same, which doesnt make any sense. If i'm larger at 100% erect, i should at least be slightly larger at 90%, where i'm really not. I'm going to switch to 2 days on, one day off.

Comment

Working...
                        X