X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging or extending for length

Hi guys!
    I'm debating hanging vs extending.

Have you seen best results from hanging or extending?

Also which pro's and con's attracted you to your choice?

I'm looking into the PEXtender. Any results there?
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

I got the best result from hanging, but privacy became an issue.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

From what I've read, I believe hanging is the way to go IF you have the privacy to do it.. Extending is then next but still somewhat equal
      I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
      Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Shot guys! I reckon it's the best too, from what I've searched. Mainly for base girth. Might try the AFB hanger that you recommended in a diy post from awhile ago.
        Thanks

Comment

I have been Jelqing for a little over ten months now and have added a small hanging routine.

Hanging and extending both have their issues.

I designed a hanger that has bottomed out most issues, so I have to be bias and say hanging.

I hang 5lb's for a total of 1 hour per day and have seen great results over a short period.

Yesterday I measured and I am overjoyed in saying I have reached 7 inches NBPEL. (Started at 6 1/8 inches NBPEL).

Hope this helps,

Daniel Gray
          JAN 2018
          NBPEL: 6.1, BPEL: 6.8, EG: 6.1

JAN 2019
          NBPEL: 7.1, BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6.3

It all starts with two hands...

Comment

Hanging!

Doesnt cost you anything to start as you can start with a noose hanger type called a sock hanger. If you like it and can follow the guide with how to hang and weight, then spend $20 and make a Captn's Wrench (I'm the worlds most un-handy guy and I had no problem making one). When you start maxing out the weight with it, then move to a commercial unit.
            Original/Current Stats:
            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

The way I see it after experienced with a little light hanging(4,2 lbs) and most extending is this:

Extending is a low intensity high volume way so if you will do lets say 1000-2000 hours and you gain some length and if you need more , then you can go to hanging which is high intensity low volume way and add more length.
              If you will start with hanging and you can t gain any more gains with it and you need more.... what will you do?

So IMO there is an order.... Extending 1st and if in the end of the therapy you want more then hanging is your last card.

We have to also consider the risks of injury in any form of PE.
              According to the posts of injuries the most dangerous is MANUAL , then HANGING , then EXTENDING.

The risks of injury from extending are very little and if ever happens is from stupidity for example to sleep with the extender on.

So in my way of thinking safety is the no 1 priority because not only can set you back because you ll need time for recovery but it can also cause permanent damage.

Patience and disipline here is key.
              I am extending 4-5 hours per day. I could easily make it 6-7 hours because I can extend in my job for 5 hours easy... so 1-2 more hours at the house most of the times wouldn t be an issue...
              But why hurry when I see that my unit starts losing the perfect EQ I have and the big thick soft flaccid becomes smaller and harder when I am doing more than 6 hours.
              My goal is to complete at least 1000 hours and if I need more length I ll go to 2000.
              I have already gained 0,5 cm in the 250 hours mark and I am very satisfied with it because its an average gain for an extender user... so I am enjoying this gain and slowly and steadily adding more hours to reach my target with safety and with a unit that is able to perform in sex because it is not burned from over training.
              Also it is supposed that the slower you gain , the more permanent will be because you are centimenting your gains.

So conclusion extending and hanging are both working but should be done in correct order.

Comment

Hanging should be performed before extending for extending to work better, what i've read and what i am doing..You gain girth and length from haging, especially if you jelq after each session.
                It is said that stretching the tunica will give better results after succesfully stretching the ligs. I was doing hanging and manual stretching(outward-upward) and i found it counterproductive at the same time to be done, and i stopped manuals for hanging and eventually started gaining BPFSL again.

Comment

Originally posted by jelq2gain View Post
                  I have been Jelqing for a little over ten months now and have added a small hanging routine.

Hanging and extending both have their issues.

I designed a hanger that has bottomed out most issues, so I have to be bias and say hanging.

I hang 5lb's for a total of 1 hour per day and have seen great results over a short period.

Yesterday I measured and I am overjoyed in saying I have reached 7 inches NBPEL. (Started at 6 1/8 inches NBPEL).

Hope this helps,

Daniel Gray
                  Wow man! Those are impressive gains. Congrats. You designed your own hanger? Something like the AFB?
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                    Hanging!

Doesnt cost you anything to start as you can start with a noose hanger type called a sock hanger. If you like it and can follow the guide with how to hang and weight, then spend $20 and make a Captn's Wrench (I'm the worlds most un-handy guy and I had no problem making one). When you start maxing out the weight with it, then move to a commercial unit.
                    I'll be making the AFB hanger today it looks the best and seeing that money is pretty limited this month I'll give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                      The way I see it after experienced with a little light hanging(4,2 lbs) and most extending is this:

Extending is a low intensity high volume way so if you will do lets say 1000-2000 hours and you gain some length and if you need more , then you can go to hanging which is high intensity low volume way and add more length.
                      If you will start with hanging and you can t gain any more gains with it and you need more.... what will you do?

So IMO there is an order.... Extending 1st and if in the end of the therapy you want more then hanging is your last card.

We have to also consider the risks of injury in any form of PE.
                      According to the posts of injuries the most dangerous is MANUAL , then HANGING , then EXTENDING.

The risks of injury from extending are very little and if ever happens is from stupidity for example to sleep with the extender on.

So in my way of thinking safety is the no 1 priority because not only can set you back because you ll need time for recovery but it can also cause permanent damage.

Patience and disipline here is key.
                      I am extending 4-5 hours per day. I could easily make it 6-7 hours because I can extend in my job for 5 hours easy... so 1-2 more hours at the house most of the times wouldn t be an issue...
                      But why hurry when I see that my unit starts losing the perfect EQ I have and the big thick soft flaccid becomes smaller and harder when I am doing more than 6 hours.
                      My goal is to complete at least 1000 hours and if I need more length I ll go to 2000.
                      I have already gained 0,5 cm in the 250 hours mark and I am very satisfied with it because its an average gain for an extender user... so I am enjoying this gain and slowly and steadily adding more hours to reach my target with safety and with a unit that is able to perform in sex because it is not burned from over training.
                      Also it is supposed that the slower you gain , the more permanent will be because you are centimenting your gains.

So conclusion extending and hanging are both working but should be done in correct order.
                      Thanks for going in detail bro. I want to buy an extender but they are pretty expensive hey. Which one do you have? Im from south africa and The Dollar-Rand exchange is so bad. So I'm not sure if I'll be buying one anytime soon. I totally would if I could. I like how you can just wear it all day. Maybe there are also diy extenders

Comment

Originally posted by tspot180 View Post
                        Hanging should be performed before extending for extending to work better, what i've read and what i am doing..You gain girth and length from haging, especially if you jelq after each session.
                        It is said that stretching the tunica will give better results after succesfully stretching the ligs. I was doing hanging and manual stretching(outward-upward) and i found it counterproductive at the same time to be done, and i stopped manuals for hanging and eventually started gaining BPFSL again.
                        I see what you're saying and haven't actually given it much thought. So when you hang before extending then your penis heals in an extended state? Genius

Comment

Hanging is way superior than extending

Comment

Thanks GiftBringer,

The hanger I made is a vacuum design. Its made from 316L medical grade stainless steel and Platinum Silicone Rubber (also med grade). The stainless part attaches to the glans and the silicone sleeve holds everything in place and creates the seal. I even use this for stretching now.
                            I started having issues with the OK grip 7 months in which was causing me to bleed! I reduced my grip but still saw the odd bit of blood. Everything has been great since I started using my hanger though. I hope to gain 1" by the end of the year so just an 1/8 to go.
                            I have to admit, I never thought I would manage this goal because genetically I am flawed and do not have stretchy skin. I am littered with stretch marks. To get this far has been an achievement. If I can do it.... anyone can!!

Thanks,

Daniel Gray
                            JAN 2018
                            NBPEL: 6.1, BPEL: 6.8, EG: 6.1

JAN 2019
                            NBPEL: 7.1, BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6.3

It all starts with two hands...

Comment

I only hang every once in a while and then I will put it in an extender. I only have home made sock hanger so I can't got above 10-12 lbs which seems plenty. Some of you dudes (Which I said on another post) if there was weight cock hanging in the Olympics you all would be gold medalist with how much weight you guys can do ...lol
                              ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                              Initial 1/5/18
                              BPEL: 6.75-7"
                              EG: 5.25- 5.5
                              results 9/10/18
                              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                              EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Working...
                              X