Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone lose a curve after 6 months to a year of PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone lose a curve after 6 months to a year of PE?

?!?!?!? >d

I have started to lose very much of my downward curve, but I think this is due to the fact that I am purposely trying to straighten out my curve and maybe eventually get a upward curve. I do this by jelqing every 5th jelq against my curve, while the other jelqs are straight outwards. If you are afraid of losing your curve; don't be. Many guys have asked the same thing, and they have been close to reassured that unless you purposely try to correct your curve, It will not change.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I am hoping to lose my downward curve after PE.

Norway: I like your idea on jelquing against the curve every so often. Any other tips you have?
      Just hanging around as usual

Comment

Yes. I always a slightly rightward curve that always bugged me. But it seems that after about 1 1/2 months of PE that it's almost completely straightened, and I expect it will eventually be completely straight. Just an added benefit.

Comment

I'm starting to lose my upward curve...no good. It's been 8 months now.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
          BPEL: 6.5 +.5
          EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
          FL: 3.5-4.5
          BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
          BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
            I am hoping to lose my downward curve after PE.

Norway: I like your idea on jelquing against the curve every so often. Any other tips you have?
            I think how you masturbate impacts your curve as well, for years I used to masturbate while stand, and sort of "pushed down" my penis in order to hot my target, thus creating a downward bend, because I can recollect having a straight penis when I was 13. So I have started to angle my penis upwards while masturbating while lying down.

There are maaany other technique used to correct curves, just use the search engine and dedicate some time to reading, and you will learn very much

fisch28
            How do you usually jelq? Have you tried to mostly jelq upwards?

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I mostly jelq straight out, will start going upwards now. Thanks UYN
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
              BPEL: 6.5 +.5
              EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
              FL: 3.5-4.5
              BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
              BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

So, I point up and also have a slight curve to my penis, upwards. I awnt to keep it like this. Should I also jelq more upwards than straight out? Or more just start with straight out, and see how things go, trying to put it back to normal if I start to see a change I don't like?
                Also, jelqing to a curve- would that be like, cocking your wrist a bit, kind of bending your penis one way as you jelq, or just pulling it in that direction?

Comment

Well after 10 weeks of PE my erection is starting to look less like a deformed banana, curved upwards.
                  Wonderfully, the shaft has straighten a lot more but around the glans and frenulum it's still curved. But this straightening has caused an increase in my BPEL. Pretty cool stuff.
                  You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

Comment

Question - I noticed a couple of you said that they're losing their upward curve and didn't want to, or working towards getting one.I've always had an upward curve but never really liked it, I always wanted to be totally straight... What's the thinking there? I'm just curious as to why it's better.
                    Last edited by Boomachucka; 08-06-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

My penis used to always point left, but PE corrected it-- no actual curve, but it did point off to one side. I didn't cement my gains though, and my unit reverted back when I lost gains. I've made some new gains though lately, and it seems to be getting straight again.
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Yeah I curve to the left right after mid shaft and the top of my penis frmo mid shaft to base is kind of flat. It's 100% from masturbation, no questions about that. I've already noticed a decent difference in teh flatness but the curve is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomachucka View Post
                          Question - I noticed a couple of you said that they're losing their upward curve and didn't want to, or working towards getting one.I've always had an upward curve but never really liked it, I always wanted to be totally straight... What's the thinking there? I'm just curious as to why it's better.
                          Well people have different opinions. Some people who don't have an upward curve, but who have a downward curve, would want one cos they think it's easier to please a woman with one or at least reach the G-spot more easily.

I prefer a straight penis because it makes it look longer and it doesn't look as strange as say an upward curve.
                          You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

Comment

Jelq with the curve to maintain it.
                            My curve is more pronounced now than before PE.
                            Log
                            Measurements (Current):
                            BPEL: 7.25"
                            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Supposedly most women find a curve pleasurable, with the most pleasure coming from an upward curve. However, if you know how to use your curve that might not matter.

Although supposedly the most pleasurable thing is a very thick penis which is also long. There is some truth in that; I think that's why we are all here (for a thicker longer unit).
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X