Hanging results and log to date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging results and log to date.

I began hanging in a very sporadic fashion initially using a homemade sock noose style hanger. This immediately had a negative effect on EQ and was quickly discarded. I also already had a sizegenetics which was uncomfortable as it gets so, I purchased the vlc tugger to make things more tolerable. This was my first positive experience with hanging. I was hanging 5lbs with the vlc tugger and though I didn't make any measurable gains my dick "looked" longer and fuller. I did that very haphazardly for a month and a half, and due to the lack of discipline things faded out quickly and that was the end of my hanging for the next year or so.

After reading many success stories from various forums I had the itch again. I decided I was going to try again with a lot more gumption. After learning the majority of gainers didn't record much success until they reached the 10lb mark, I knew I needed a new hanger because the vlc would slip off using anything higher than 5lbs. I decided to with the length master because I could do manuals with it as well and the bib seemed too complicated initially.

Even though I didn't purchase the bib hanger I did try to adhere my program by the standards that bib has given to the community. 10 hours per week is always the goal I aimed, which I've never been able to achieved. Below is my log and results from the past few months. I measured on the 11th of every month.

Starting size BPEL: 6.50 NBPEL: 5.75

Started using 10lbs after some conditioning which wasn't recorded and I still use 10lbs to this day.

7/12/18 wk1: 7.5 hours of hang time

7/19/18 wk2: 6.5 hours of hang time

7/26/18 wk3: 8.5 hours of hang time

8/2/18 wk4: 7 hours of hang time

8/9/18 wk5: 7 hours of hang time/ measurement week

New stats BPEL 6.75 NBPEL 6 1/8

8/16/18 wk6: 6 hours of hang time

8/23/18 wk7: 7 hours of hang time

8/30/18 wk8: 6 hours of hang time

9/6/18 wk9: 6 hours of hang time/ measurement week

New stats BPEL 6.75 NBPEL 6 1/8......No recorded gain

9/13/18 wk10: 8.5 hours of hang time

9/20/18 wk11: no hanging due to injury- blood from tip of penis

9/27/18 wk12: 6 hours hang time

10/4/18 wk13: 2 hours hang time

10/11/18 wk14: 5.5 hours hang time/ measurement week

New stats BPEL 6.75 NBPEL 6 1/8...... Again no recorded gain but not suprising

10/18/18 wk15: 3 hours hang time

10/25/18 wk16: 4 hours hang time

11/1/18 wk17: 7.5 hours hang time

11/8/18 wk18: 4 hours hang time/ Measurement week

New stats BPEL 7 NBPEL 6.25

11/15/18 wk19: 4 hours of hang time

11/22/18 wk20: 8 hours hang time

11/29/18 wk21: 6 hours hang time

TBC I will update the log on a monthly basis but here are the results thus far

TOTAL about 5 months 121 hours hang time +1/2 in BPEL +1/2 in NBPEL

Interesting. I like the format of your log. Very simple and clean/easy to read. Congrats on the gains!
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    3/31/22
    BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:
    BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
    Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Thanks man. I will do my best to get to the 10 hour weekly mark and see if that doesn't speed up my gaining rate.

Comment

You know whats interesting here?
        In your 3rd and 4th measurement, you noticed no gains.
        When you measured for the 5th time, you gained, but if I look at the weeks leading up to it, they were not really any different from the ones where you measured the 3rd or 4th time.

Now this kinda tells me something.
        It is as if internally or invisibly, regardless of whether you see growth, the work you put in gets somehow... well whats the word... "buffered"?
        And after consecutive months of no "gains" at some point, that buffer overflows and even if the amount of work put in does not significantly differ heck, it was identical to OR even less than the months you gained nothing - it still overflows and leads to gains.

I have had this hunch for a very long time.
        In my "plateauing" moments, I did not gain for 1-2 months too and I thought I had to switch it up etc. I did and still did not gain, but stayed consistent and then bam, it continued. and stopped again.

So I think I do not really need to switch things up. Just keep the faith, because there are things happening invisibly (internal "buffer" filling up)...
        But then again, there are guys that do not gain for very long time, like 6-12 months. Not sure if I can show that much faith with something that does not work for that long...

Perhaps someone else can chime in and explain how they see it.

PS: After proof reading, another idea came to mind. Perhaps this buffer also depletes over time. And the speed at which it depletes might simply be the same speed at which it is being filled up through PE, so therefore, it does not move ever, stays constantly at the same level and therefore, never "overflows" leading to gains. Perhaps as time goes on, the "speed" at which you "pour" into it must increase because the speed it depletes increases too... So the guys that are doing it for 6-12 months and not experiencing gains are simply not putting in not enough work (no "buffer overflow")
        ehlolol
        Last edited by ehlolol; 12-08-2018, 09:56 AM.
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
        Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Funny you say that because at times I can actually feel I've gained and my body hasn't quite caught up to it yet. Perhaps I could have gained more at the time of that gaining measurement but I don't believe more work would have made the gains appear any faster. When I encounter this in the future, I will add flaccid jelquing at the first sign of gains not appearing.

Those points make staying the course all the more important. I won't change the angle, perhaps, I'll add more variation to my workouts but the meat and potatoes will remain unchanged. Unless, I "feel" gains have stopped.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X