Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 1/2" + under the belt thanks to PE Gym!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 1/2" + under the belt thanks to PE Gym!

After what feels like something of a marathon 7 months PE I have finally been able to measure more than 1/2" BPEL increase (nearly 9/16" actually)

Starting BPEL on 12 May 2018: 203mm / 7.99" measured at maximum EQ without cock ring

Current BPEL as of 12 Dec 2018: 217mm / 8.54" measured at maximum EQ without cock ring

The new BPEL seems consistent when measured 12 hours after PE over the last days so hoping that it is the new normal while I am still working on length.
    Girth is proving more elusive however I am not working specifically on this at present (routine is manual JP90 stretches, extender and a small amount of pumping at 4.5" as detailed in my progress thread).

Many thanks to all the PE Gym members / mods and admins for your help to get this far. I doubt that I would have continued without PE Gym to keep me motivated and informed.

Woohoo! Congrats man! Hope you keep growing. Took me longer to get my first 1/2 inch but that was because I was very inconsistent at the time. Glad you are using the forums and participating. Definitely keeps me motivated as well.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    3/31/22
    BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:
    BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
    Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Thanks cuda. The sense of community and obvious care that most members show for one another on the Gym is a big part of why I keep coming back.

Comment

Congrats man!! That's the beginning of the size range when I'm telling myself I will begin to slow down and maintain. In all honesty... I'll probably go for 9" if possible.
        Start: 9/1/18
        BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
        2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
        End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
          The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Tenderloin View Post
            Congrats man!! That's the beginning of the size range when I'm telling myself I will begin to slow down and maintain. In all honesty... I'll probably go for 9" if possible.
            Thanks Moose. Definitely planning to try and hit the 9" mark myself and then try and cement around there (assuming my wife does not finally notice and object beforehand!). At this stage she is still loving full penetration so no need to worry just yet

Still need to find a way to get my girth moving which might be the real challenge if I want to reach my goal of 6"...........

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

I appreciate you sharing your achievments, very nice ! This helps others to see that 'it is possible' although 'what it takes' and 'how much time' are the aspects that have to be discovered.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey man, which routine did you follow?

Comment

Originally posted by MrJack View Post
                      Hey man, which routine did you follow?
                      Started with JP90 and then added some light pumping and more recently extending which seems to have been the catalyst to get things moving on the length front. As Dangler noted above there does not seem to be a simple "one size fits all" solution for success in PE as everyone responds differently to the various techniques (at least this is my experience).

I also think that it is very important to start with a consistent manual (and proven) routine to get to know your dick and learn what is normal for you, particularly before adding devices.

The other major upside for me with JP90 was the improvement in EQ and stamina which made it worthwhile alone even if I had not made any significant length or girth gains.

if you want to see more detail on my specific PE workouts, all info is included at the linked thread below:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html
                      MaxEQ9x6
                      Last edited by MaxEQ9x6; 12-14-2018, 06:04 PM. Reason: Restore paragraphs lost in original post and add link to progress thread.

Comment

Great gains!
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                          Great gains!
                          Thanks PPI

Comment

I am pleased to report what seems to be another 3mm (or just under 1/8") BPFSL & BPEL increase which I first measured on January 1st, 2019.

It has been consistent for the last week including after a complete rest day so I am gaining confidence that this is my new "baseline" even if it is unlikely to be cemented any time soon.

Starting BPEL on 12 May 2018: 203mm / 7.99" measured at maximum EQ without cock ring

Prior BPEL as of 12 Dec 2018: 217mm / 8.54" measured at maximum EQ without cock ring

Current BPEL as of 8 Jan 2019: 220mm / 8.66" measured at maximum EQ without cock ring

Girth is still proving elusive however I am not working specifically on this at present (routine is manual JP90 stretches, extender and some air pumping at 4.5" as detailed in my progress thread).

Thanks again to all the PE Gym members / mods and admins for your help to get this far. I doubt that I would have continued without PE Gym to keep me motivated and informed.

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
                              ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                              Initial 1/5/18
                              BPEL: 6.75-7"
                              EG: 5.25- 5.5
                              results 9/10/18
                              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                              EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Working...
                              X