Finally having multiple orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally having multiple orgasms

After years of trying on and off, I am finally having voluntary dry orgasms. It takes a lot of concentration on breathing and relaxing then only clenching my PC before the orgasm. But I just had 3 orgasms and an ejaculatory orgasm. I sure hope this gets easier as I develop the skill. I want to be able to do this without really having to worry about holding back. I want to be able to do this during sex.

Congratulations on your achieving MMO!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

For anyone else who does this; Does It get easier and become more natural? I have heard some me say that the dry orgasm eventually becomes the default and they actually have to want to ejaculate. Is this true; because it sounds to good to be true?

Comment

What did you do to arrive at this point?
        Technique, strength?
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

So I have done a lot of kegal training. But the big difference is making sure to breathe deeply which leads a better erection but also prevents arousal from building to quickly. I also keep my groin muscles completely relaxed for the same reason. You want the sensation and arousal to build in a slow controlled fashion. Then as you approach the point of point of no return continue to breathe deeply and keep your muscles relaxed. The right before orgasm stop stimulation kegal hard and breath deeply with eyes open. It's isn't consistent for me yet; about half the time I do ejaculate and many times I shoot precum. I hope that eventually I will be able to this without stoping stimulation and do it while doing an actual fucking motion but as of yet I can't. At first the dry orgasm doesn't feel that great but one I had about half a dozen of them my body started learning how to make these orgasms feel good.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your experience is super useful for people like myself. I'd like to be able to do this at some point. There's so much to work on with PE it's crazy to fit it all aspects in.

How did you start out your kegels?
            6/23/16 (Start)
            BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
            3/31/22
            BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
            Monthly Goal - May 2022:
            BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
            Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

I actually just use the "Sex with Emily: Kegal Camp" app. It cheesy but it's 2 bucks well spent because it works out the mussels for short bursts and longer holds. I didn't realize how strong my muscles were by the time I got to level 20 (the max). If I am erect I can put a dry hand towel over my dick and do lifts with it.

Comment

Yes it gets easier yes it can be used in sex .
                We have a group onsite that teaches mmo though it is not very active at this time there is a ton of info and links inside it . Very worth oining if you are willing to read a bit follow links etc . Alos i look in now and again to answer questions . Or i can be contacted directly.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...y-orgasms.html

Comment

Good stuff! Thx for your explanations. I'm pretty sure if you keep training you will be able to do while banging away
                  I feel like I'm right at the edge of making it work. Need some more strength.

The app Is a good idea for motivation to progress through the levels?
                  How much did you stick to it over how long?

And are the DO's satisfying? I still crave the ejaculation feeling.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Well done man and thanks for sharing. In addition to the questions above may I ask you what is the proportion of erected and not erected kegels? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                      What did you do to arrive at this point?
                      Technique, strength?
                      MMO is all ( Timing , Technique , Kegels Strength )

Reverse Kegels seem to work better for me with ejaculation control & experiencing DO.

Unfortunately for myself it's easier to get results SOLO edging than actually having intercourse. Your partner has to be into edging sex and letting the man have absolute control. The majority of women despises that start & stop Sex. Unlike men , women can't get their RPM,s going than slam on the breaks throughout intercourse. Us men have no problem with that , but that kind of sex makes it harder for them to orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                        MMO is all ( Timing , Technique , Kegels Strength )

Reverse Kegels seem to work better for me with ejaculation control & experiencing DO.

Unfortunately for myself it's easier to get results SOLO edging than actually having intercourse. Your partner has to be into edging sex and letting the man have absolute control. The majority of women despises that start & stop Sex. Unlike men , women can't get their RPM,s going than slam on the breaks throughout intercourse. Us men have no problem with that , but that kind of sex makes it harder for them to orgasm.
                        With practise mmo sex can operate the same way as standard expcept with another layer of technique which remains unseen by the woman and operates mostly subconciously in the mmo exponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Garmack12 View Post
                          For anyone else who does this; Does It get easier and become more natural? I have heard some me say that the dry orgasm eventually becomes the default and they actually have to want to ejaculate. Is this true; because it sounds to good to be true?
                          Yes to this in fact in mmo sessions the hardest part for me is to wet orgasm (eaculate).

Comment

Originally posted by Garmack12 View Post
                            So I have done a lot of kegal training. But the big difference is making sure to breathe deeply which leads a better erection but also prevents arousal from building to quickly. I also keep my groin muscles completely relaxed for the same reason. You want the sensation and arousal to build in a slow controlled fashion. Then as you approach the point of point of no return continue to breathe deeply and keep your muscles relaxed. The right before orgasm stop stimulation kegal hard and breath deeply with eyes open. It's isn't consistent for me yet; about half the time I do ejaculate and many times I shoot precum. I hope that eventually I will be able to this without stoping stimulation and do it while doing an actual fucking motion but as of yet I can't. At first the dry orgasm doesn't feel that great but one I had about half a dozen of them my body started learning how to make these orgasms feel good.
                            How did you start off erect or flaccid and built up? Looking forward to hearing back as I am ideally looking to work on this muscle
                            Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

Hi Tango, another question please, what do you refer to when you mention reverse kegels, are you talking about minutes man technique i.e. reverse kegel that leads to Ponr and as soon as you are at Ponr do a strong kegel?

Comment

Working...
                              X