progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress

i dont remember exactly how long i was when i started but i would estimate around 6.5 6.75
    due to inconsistent measurements

i tried different ways and ended up having to take few weeks off at the end of last year due to lack of progress and too much effort doing excersises alone. almost injured myself and eq was poor.
    at the same time i ordered leluv pump. it was a tie between bathmate and leluv but i wanted length first then girth.

so anyway
    i was stuck just short of 7.3/8ths forever.
    stretching it erect as hard as i could and pressing against my bone as hard as i could i would barely reach the 3/8 mark

at the begining of the week i was rather consistent 3/8ths but still kinda stretching it after pump
    3 times later this week i hit just under 7.1/2 with ease
    and today to my surprise i hit just a bit over 7.1/2
    like definitely over the hill not ripping my dick out trying to reach the mark...
    pretty motivates now to continue.
    hopefully reach a solid 8 soon and my end goal of 9"
    and 6 girth
    right now i belive im still around 5.1/4 girth and havent increased at all since i started

update:
    after some trial and error I think I have found what works for me

I tried squeezing for a while and jelquing and the weird sitting on your dick in the bathtub thing which did not work
    jelquing worked for a little but then I stopped gaining and my dick was always sore so was my arm and shoulder
    squeezing also worked and got my head to a decent size before I messed up and squeezed to hard and it got all bumpy and shrunk back down...
    last year I got a basic leluv cylinder and the brake pump from harbor freight
    tried different times and pressures and took long breaks to recover after overdoing it.

to make long story short I tried high vacuum and it doesn't work for me BUT
    integrating it carefully in my routine works great when I plateau
    so I am sticking to pumping under or at 5hg (usually 4hg)
    3x4hg 10-15 minutes each depending on how I feel
    with 5-10 minute breaks inbetween to keep the erection

AND I also fill up the leluv with hot water (as hot as I can handle without burning my weiner) and pump it up to about 4-5hg as well for 5 minutes to warm up
    then I also use a low power infrared light to continue warming up the shaft during the whole routine.
    be careful not to get the cylinder hot because it sucks lol it will transfer heat rather quickly to your skin and it don't feel good.
    but the infrared light definitely penetrates the tissue well. and much better expansion with it than without it.

almost forgot, I am continuing to do higher HG but only once a month not ever more than that
    it gives massive expansion after that
    so once a month in the middle of my regular routine I pump to 10-12hg in short bursts 3-4 times depending on how it feels and then continue to do my regular routine with under 5hg
    megastan
    Last edited by megastan; 10-05-2019, 11:59 PM.

Nice gains.

Are those measures after leluv?
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

yes

Comment

Congratulations on your length gains!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

those are awesome gains! Wtg!
          People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

That's awesome and encouraging! Just ordered a Leluv pump. Haven't fully started using it yet because I'm still in my beginner program, but can't wait to fully dive in with it!
            Start: 1/1/19
            BPEL — 6 3/8" (6.0375) | MSEG — 4 5/8" (4.625)

Current:
            Same as above

Goals (end of 2019):
            2019 - 6.5" | MSEG 5"

Follow my progress (tips & advice are welcome):

Comment

finally figured out how to mount tge vac. gauge today
              pumped at 5hg for 15 min
              turns out i was in fact pumping at around 5-7hg max this whole time.

anyway
              today i measured close to 7 5/8th
              which is insane gains considering that last monday i was struggling to be at 7,3/8th
              great motivation but i have to force myself to take a break for few days. my guinea pig was sore and i should have waited til tomorrow.
              progress sometimes leads to injury because you want to push harder but shouldnt

Comment

any advice on shortening recovery time?
                lotions, supplements etc?

Comment

Congrats on your gains
                  ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                  Initial 1/5/18
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"
                  EG: 5.25- 5.5
                  results 9/10/18
                  BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                  EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
                    any advice on shortening recovery time?
                    lotions, supplements etc?
                    How's your cardiovascular fitness? Are you feeling significant soreness the day after your sessions?
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

not usually. depends how hard I vacuum.

Comment

once I started using pump my EQ got much better.
                        before It was really bad and I spent way too much time trying different ways then hit a plateau.

Comment

today finally measured at 7,5/8ths
                          another milestone.hopefully soon reach my immediate goal of 8"
                          once thats done then i will be 100% convinced that this is working and effective.
                          insane gains that i myself cant belive after atruggling for almost a year

Comment

this is awesome lol I did not expect gains like this at all.
                            im getting close to the 7, 3/4 mark after last session
                            basically just warming it up and pumping not really doing anything else.
                            I see people claim that pumping helps to get rid of the curve but I haven't noticed any of that at all.

even pumping at 5hg I haven't really noticed much girth increase. mostly length

Comment

Congrats on your gains my friend ! Also make sure you re measure after at least 2 days break so you will know if your gains are permanent .
                              it was written

Comment

Working...
                              X