Photos of 2 inch BPEL gain over 8 week period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of 2 inch BPEL gain over 8 week period

A couple of years ago I dedicated myself to jelqing 4 days a week over a two month period. I took photos about every week or so during the process.

I measured from the side of my penis, pressing firmly into my pubic bone. I was unaware at the time that the proper way to measure was from the top of the penis. So I wasnt truly 8.25 inches long, more like 7.75 (only about 7.5 inches now having lost some gains after I quit PE).

I made sure to measure in exactly the same way every time I took a progress photo. I did this to ensure that the gains observed were not a result of altered measuring technique.

I have uploaded photos of my starting size, my ending size, a side by side comparison of every progress photo I had taken, and a side by side comparison of my initial measurement and ending measurement.

When creating the side by side photos, I slightly rotated the original photos so that the rulers were vertical. I then scaled the photos to ensure that the rulers measurements matched up as accurately as I could.

I had a very small girth initially. About 3.5 inches (you can see how thin it was in the photo). I got maybe half an inch gained in girth, iirc I was maybe 4.1 inches girth at week 8. (3.8 today). I never bothered photoing girth as it was tricky, and to be honest embarassing Haha. But hey, at least I can wear slim fit condoms now without having them slip off right away.

Anyways, I hope this adds to the evidence that PE is possible. I am proud of the photos, I hope they are done decently enough to count as PE proof.

If anyone wants, I can upload all 6 photos unedited.

Here is the link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-proof-pe.html

Hey Gcp!

Impresive. What was your routine?
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Good for you.

Id say about 99% of people dont gain that fast.
      Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Sorry to break the bad news to ya but your nowhere near 7.5 in length. More like 5-6 NBP. Nice try tho. Ruler looks fishy. I'm 7.5 NBP. can't fool everyone bro

Comment

After 7 NBP it's looks long. Yours still on the short side. And that 6.5 bp was more like 4-5 NBP. You need better Photoshop or more idiots to believe you haha but nice try tho

Comment

Originally posted by drbigbeef84 View Post
            After 7 NBP it's looks long. Yours still on the short side. And that 6.5 bp was more like 4-5 NBP. You need better Photoshop or more idiots to believe you haha but nice try tho
            Unnecessary, we try to support and encourage fellow gym goers here.
            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Sorry to break the bad news to ya but your nowhere near 7.5 in length. More like 5-6 NBP. Nice try tho. Ruler looks fishy. I'm 7.5 NBP. can't fool everyone bro
              are you saying 6.5 - 8 BPEL is on the small side? or are you saying this is photo shopped?
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Sorry, but I have to agree with the earlier observation, there are some serious discrepancies with the ruler placement in the pics. If you look at your last picture, the angle is completely off. The ruler measurement starts at 2" at its lowest point to the base, whereas in the other pics, the 2" mark is a lot further up the shaft. You definitely gained, and I am not trying to be a dick or say that you are intentionally misleading us, but more so pointing out the obvious.

Measurements should not be taken at the side like that, as well. The fat pad/base is curved, so by digging into those sides, it is easy to give yourself a more flattering number than reality. Measurements should always be taken from the front/top.
                kickinthemebs
                Member of the Month Feb 2014
                Last edited by kickinthemebs; 02-13-2019, 05:24 AM.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  Sorry, but I have to agree with the earlier observation, there are some serious discrepancies with the ruler placement in the pics. If you look at your last picture, the angle is completely off. The ruler measurement starts at 2" at its lowest point to the base, whereas in the other pics, the 2" mark is a lot further up the shaft. You definitely gained, and I am not trying to be a dick or say that you are intentionally misleading us, but more so pointing out the obvious.

Measurements should not be taken at the side like that, as well. The fat pad/base is curved, so by digging into those sides, it is easy to give yourself a more flattering number than reality. Measurements should always be taken from the front/top.

I can't agree more
                  BPEL: 8.46'' 8.50 8.71 8.75 9.00 9.25 9.50 9.75 9.84 10.00
                  MSEG: 5.75'' 5.90 6.00 6.25 6.30 6.40 6.50 6.70 6.75 6.90

Comment

yea im not buying into this shit

Comment

This looks fishy.

Your bone pressing 1 inch and other times +2 inches? Have you lost weight so much or have you applied different force?
                      Even for a side measurement that looks strange.

Also, I doubt you are fully erect in all photos.

But maybe I see your post as fishy because:
                      - you got only 3 posts,
                      - your measurings are weird as hell.
                      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Lol I think he gained a little though, inaccurate measurements or not, keep going keep growing

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          If you look at your last picture, the angle is completely off. The ruler measurement starts at 2" at its lowest point to the base, whereas in the other pics, the 2" mark is a lot further up the shaft. You definitely gained, and I am not trying to be a dick or say that you are intentionally misleading us, but more so pointing out the obvious.
                          I layered the images in Photoshop and adjusted the scale and perspective to make the rulers the same. It does look like he gained, but the measurements are not consistent so it's hard to tell exactly how much. Looks more like .5" or 1" which are still great gains, don't get me wrong.

@Gcp234 You should consider taking another "After" shot that matches the flat angle of the "Before" shot, and also has your hand holding the ruler at the base (and not pressing as hard as your current "After" picture.)
                          BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                          Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                          Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                          Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                          Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                          Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                          Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Hey, maybe it's not a full 2 inch gain, but I don't think there was any intention to fool anyone.
                            Great job man!
                            01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                            15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                            20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                            20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                            06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                            18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                            My progress log

Comment

It appears as though you have gained and you are congratulated for that. I likewise do not believe there’s any intent here to deceive any of us but the size is not what you believe it to be based upon generally excepted measuring techniques that you will find throughout this form. Good progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X