Finally 8x6 achieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally 8x6 achieved

Well, after alot of work and dedication, I have fit achieved my goal. I started at 7x5.25 and a little over a year later I'm finally sitting at 8x6. I'm 8.5 when stretched. I cant thank the bathmate, lg hanger, manual stretching, and the rice sock enough. I mainly started this to improve my flaccid size since I wasnt much of a shower. My flaccid size has almost doubled in the process. The wife is telling me to cut back because shes literally terrified of my dick now. All I can say is that pe works and fellas, out in the work! I worked very hard and the results are paying off. I will continue to do manual stretches and a couple bathmate sessions a week to maintain. I have my full routine in the progress forum. Cheers

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
    Well, after alot of work and dedication, I have fit achieved my goal. I started at 7x5.25 and a little over a year later I'm finally sitting at 8x6. I'm 8.5 when stretched. I cant thank the bathmate, lg hanger, manual stretching, and the rice sock enough. I mainly started this to improve my flaccid size since I wasnt much of a shower. My flaccid size has almost doubled in the process. The wife is telling me to cut back because shes literally terrified of my dick now. All I can say is that pe works and fellas, out in the work! I worked very hard and the results are paying off. I will continue to do manual stretches and a couple bathmate sessions a week to maintain. I have my full routine in the progress forum. Cheers
    Yay! Congrats. Love hearing about success stories like this.
    6/23/16 (Start)
    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
    3/31/22
    BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
    Monthly Goal - May 2022:
    BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
    Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Well, after alot of work and dedication, I have fit achieved my goal. I started at 7x5.25 and a little over a year later I'm finally sitting at 8x6.
      Well done sir. Good for you.

I'm 8.5 when stretched.
      Hmm, whenever I have seen such a difference between EL and SFL I have more gains soon after. Usually it is has been a quarter inch differential. A half inch differential indicates (for me) impending growth.
      Take a break to heal/recover and see.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
        Well done sir. Good for you.

Hmm, whenever I have seen such a difference between EL and SFL I have more gains soon after. Usually it is has been a quarter inch differential. A half inch differential indicates (for me) impending growth.
        Take a break to heal/recover and see.
        Thanks. I've been going pretty hardcore with the manual stretches and feel like I've tapped into newer gains I couldnt get from hanging. Eq isnt the greatest right now, which in the past for me means it's time to take a little break

Comment

Congrats man, that's actually really god damn motivating. Going to bookmark your progress log so I can look back at in the future when I grab myself an LG Hanger
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Congrats
            Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
            Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
            Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Exceptional job! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congrats on your gains!!
                  ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                  Initial 1/5/18
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"
                  EG: 5.25- 5.5
                  results 9/10/18
                  BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                  EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Holy crap, wow, well done! The magic 8x6, you're a lucky guy!
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Whoa, yea! Congrats! 8x6 is pretty sizable.
                      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Woah well done. This gives me inspiration to continue and develop the training. That is my goals aswell and you prove it is possible to achieve. Whats your routine?
                        Start (Oct, 2017): BPEL 7,1", BEG 5,5"

(Dec, 2018): BPEL 7,1", BEG 6"

(Jan, 2020): BPEL 7,2", BEG 6,1"

GOAL: BPEL +8", BEG +7"

Comment

Originally posted by PaX86 View Post
                          Woah well done. This gives me inspiration to continue and develop the training. That is my goals aswell and you prove it is possible to achieve. Whats your routine?
                          I have a progress log but in short summary I started with the jp90 over a year ago and didnt gain anything but I conditioned myself for the bathmate and LG hanger. Both products are top notch and I recommend them highly even though they aren't cheap. One thing that helped with my girth gain is a wear a cock ring all day and even in the bathmate which I do 100% erect. I have it on for 10 minutes and then remove the bathmate. Then get 100% erect again and go for another 10 to 15 minutes which I believe was key, at least for myself.

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. It feels good to achieve my goal and all I can say is you gotta be willing to put in the work almost to the point of obsession. I have a newborn son so hanging is kind of out of the question now but I plan to maintain my size with bathmate sessions and heavy manual stretching. Combining hanging with heat and heavy manual stretching was the key for my length gain. Length was difficult but girth came easier. I gained .75" of girth which I know isnt a ton compared to some members (no pun indended) but my wife says no more girth lol and I'm not gonna be selfish, even though I would love a 6.5" girth!

Comment

Actually, 0.75" girth gains is far more difficult and rare to gain than the same in length. I would say twice as hard, at least.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. It feels good to achieve my goal and all I can say is you gotta be willing to put in the work almost to the point of obsession. I have a newborn son so hanging is kind of out of the question now but I plan to maintain my size with bathmate sessions and heavy manual stretching. Combining hanging with heat and heavy manual stretching was the key for my length gain. Length was difficult but girth came easier. I gained .75" of girth which I know isnt a ton compared to some members (no pun indended) but my wife says no more girth lol and I'm not gonna be selfish, even though I would love a 6.5" girth!
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X