Cheap Hardgainer 2inch Length, 1.5 inch girth 6-months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Hardgainer 2inch Length, 1.5 inch girth 6-months

First thank you to pegym, as a non logged in lurker I learned a lot. I joined to share what I learned. Important principles: Duration, Heat, Comfort ...or in other words use slight-warm-long tension

Girth (+1.5 inches)
    : Buy a water bottle at Dollar Tree. Mine looked like this. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F18%2F74%2F64%2F187464a7373 c44093eba777bbed13759.jpg&f=1
    OR this
    https://www.dollartree.com/fruit-inf...28-floz/288813

Fill it about half with hot-bath-warm water (if you're smaller you'll need more water). Get hard, put it in, squeeze bottle to create dent in the bottle, press against your body so air can't get in, squeeze out the dent to make the vacuum. I sit and work on my computer. I move the dent around around the bottle by squeezing different places, feels good and moves the blood around. I do this until the water is room temperature, it takes a long while. Then I squeeze the bottle to remove the vacuum, pull out and work it. Ulis/manual clamping mostly, just to make it as hard as possible. Very little jelqing. I'll pull on the head and uli/manual clamp to try to make it as hard as I can. I may edge but no further. Repeat the process. Remember, the objective is light tension, long duration, 5 minutes in the shower is too short. When done I put on a TPE Condom to stop turtiling and keep it warm:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1or https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...Desc=0&_sop=15

Length(+2 inches)
    Wearing a TPE condom, I tie it down my leg using a thera-band nylon tube from my exercise gym. Something like this:

https://garden.handyage.com/images/p...c6b5121e7.jpeg

I remove the handles and loop it at the end as pictured and place my boy in the loop pulling tight. I wrap the tubing down and back around my leg. When the stretch aches, I tie it in the opposite direction up and around the waist or I let it rest with just the TPE condom on. Then I switch legs. Light tension. Long duration. At first I was sensitive and wore this over the TPE condom:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

End turtle-ing
    1. Wear boxers or go commando,
    2. Buy a TPE condom and wear it constantly during the day when not stretching, see above
    3. Modified fowfers at night-laying down, bend your knees up towards your chest , pull him down so the head is as close to the knees as possible, pinch him between your legs, lower your knees down slowly, feel the pull, go to sleep...if you wake up, repeat.
    4. Trade skinny jeans/tight fitting pants for something with more room so the boy has room to grow. Traction devices will show in tight pants, even the tpe condom.

I'm 8x6.5 now and am pretty much done. Right now I feel a little softer, so I'll work that...but the pumping feels so damn good...gotta give it up for a while though. I could tell as I grew the wife was pleasantly surprised when I entered. But she got used to it. She doesn't come much easier surprisingly. I just like the feel of it, and knowing I've hit the size of the female ideal penis by some studies...or that I'm bigger than 99.9% by volume. Now what didn't work for me: Hanging and jelqing, traciton device mostly because they gave too much tension or not enough duration (can't do those very easily at work) and didn't feel good.
    bigbob23
    Last edited by bigbob23; 07-27-2019, 12:51 PM. Reason: updating image and refining text

Have you got any kind of proof for these gains? Interesting theory but I've never heard even the most successful PE'ers gain 1.5" in girth in 6 months. It takes years and years to gain that much.

Not saying you are lying it's just hard to believe when someone has just signed up and claims gains without proof. Did you document any measurements or keep a journal of any kind?
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Sorry, I don't. I'm not really focused on trying to get anyone to believe me. I measured bpel, meg, bpfl before and after. I didn't take measurements or record on calendar. I didn't take d-pics. I just know I started last September in earnest. I don't know exact dates. Girth was lot easier mostly because it was more enjoyable for me.

Length is the one where your pulling all day until theres discomfort. I won't miss that. At one point I was 6.76lx6.5g. Most of my length gains have come in the last couple months with the tube stretch.

I had tried a variety of items before over time, maybe they loosening things up....but abandoned them last Sept.

Feel free to discount my post....I understand.

Comment

First off, thank you for sharing your story, and congratulations on your gains! You could be a tremendous help to the community!

Why does everyone start these out by doubting validity? We should have a standard set of questions...

General Questions:
        How old are you? What is your ethnicity? What is your level of physical fitness? Approximate body fat? What is your diet like? Do you take any supplements or medications? What is your general stress level? Do you still get reliable morning wood? Would you estimate your testosterone to be generally high (deep voice, body hair)?

PE History Questions:
        How long have you known about PE? In your title you mention being a hard gainer, and mention trying numerous other exercises, what time frame were these over, and how did your penis respond to them? (Increased erections, No Effect, Fatigue?)

Exercise Questions:
        For both length and girth: Approximately how often would you perform exercises? At what times of day? For how long? What order do you perform them in? How do you know when to stop?
        -Girth Routine:
        Did you use any lube? What are the dimensions of the water bottle you used (length/width), I take it from the picture that it was soft enough plastic to deform when pressed. How hard were you going in? Did you pack the tube? Did you ever experience any discoloration or fluid retention? When you say clamping, do you mean using your hand to trap blood? How hard did you do it, and how long? Would you squeeze at the base or behind the head or both? How long would you edge for, and do you ever masturbate to completion? How many repetitions of this sequence would you typically do?
        -Equipment:
        You say TPE condom but link to what looks like a cock sheath with a cock and ball cockring built into the base, does this cut off circulation at all? How difficult is it to get in and out of, and how hard are you while wearing it? Do you need to take breaks with it? For the resistance bands, how do they attach? They seem pretty thick... Do you just loop them around the sheath and tighten them or is there some kind of wrapping going on? Many people have trouble keeping their heads hard enough for it not to slip out of extenders, how far down do you tie them and do you need to take breaks to restore circulation? What weight of band do you use, and how long do you do this for?

What inspired you to choose these methods, and how did you know they were working vs. ones that haven't?

Comment

How old are you? Early 50s

What is your ethnicity? White

What is your level of physical fitness? A litle above average

Approximate body fat? About %25

What is your diet like? Whatever, eat healthy some days, other days burger and fries

Do you take any supplements or medications? not really, vitamin when I think of it

What is your general stress level? I don't feel stressed

Do you still get reliable morning wood? Wood yes, though not sure its everyday

Would you estimate your testosterone to be generally high (deep voice, body hair)?No

PE History Questions:
          How long have you known about PE? 10 years off and on, mostly off. I'd try a month or two and quit. It frickin hurts.

In your title you mention being a hard gainer, and mention trying numerous other exercises, what time frame were these over, and how did your penis respond to them? (Increased erections, No Effect, Fatigue?) Tried hanging for a few times, couple months each time, no change. Because it hurt I added more weight to make things go faster. No go. Jelqing during the same period. No change, in fact it felt like the ligaments were getting stronger, rather than longer. Not the objective. Longest stretch was was probably 4 months before I quit.
          For both length and girth: Approximately how often would you perform exercises? I assume you mean my failed attempts. 5-6 90 sec hangs. 3x50 jelqs. Tugging in 6 different directions.
          At what times of day? Evening For how long? However long it took mostly done in 30 minute. Used warm water on a rag to warm up.
          What order do you perform them in? In the order I listed.
          How do you know when to stop? Mostly when I got tired of the pain and lack of progress.

-Girth Routine:
          Did you use any lube? No.

What are the dimensions of the water bottle you used (length/width), I take it from the picture that it was soft enough plastic to deform when pressed. 9in tall, 2.5 inch diameter.

How hard were you going in? As hard as I can make it.

Did you pack the tube? huh?

Did you ever experience any discoloration or fluid retention? It appears to be permanatly darker now.

When you say clamping, do you mean using your hand to trap blood? Yes.

How hard did you do it, and how long? Enough to get as hard a wood as possible and then edge.

Would you squeeze at the base or behind the head or both? Mostly at the base to get the hard. I would squeeze both occasionly to build out the middle. I really like pulling for length and clamping.

How long would you edge for, and do you ever masturbate to completion? I don't know, 5-10 minutes, and yes I took it to far 20-30% of the time. I hated that, because it was tired then and I think it impedes progress.

How many repetitions of this sequence would you typically do? I listened to my body. If I had time and he was up for it, I went. Some times a few times a day, day after days. Other times, a day or two off, just in the tpe condom.

-Equipment:
          You say TPE condom but link to what looks like a cock sheath with a cock and ball cockring built into the base, does this cut off circulation at all? Not really. I'm hard when I go in and it stretches. When I go limp, it stays warm and stops turtle. You don't have to use those. A tpe sheath of any sort will due. However, the bumps for for her pleasure increase friction for the tubing to prevent slippage. I used stuff I had around the house, I had those for the wife, she likes them. People were wrapping to stop the turtle so I figured I'd use the tpe. Works like a charm.

How difficult is it to get in and out of, and how hard are you while wearing it? It varies. At work I go in limp. I stretch and pull as I go in. After bottling, I'm hard when go in. Then it goes limp, but stays stretched.

Do you need to take breaks with it? Yes I use the stalls at work, take it off to use the toilet. To avoid dribble, I may put a little bit of tissue in the tip. If I don't feel like dealing with it anymore I'll just pocket it. Its comfortable/warm/convenient and I already had it.

For the resistance bands, how do they attach? Mine have a plastic loop on the end, so I just run it through to the loop. I had tried rope, but that hurt like a bitch. This is soft and the guy, and has give when I walk or sit or bend over.

They seem pretty thick... Do you just loop them around the sheath and tighten them or is there some kind of wrapping going on? I mostly use the TPE sheath or condoms listed above. Though some days I add the masturbator over the tpe I listed. It distributes the pressure so the only thing you feel is the tug rather than the grip.

Many people have trouble keeping their heads hard enough for it not to slip out of extenders, how far down do you tie them and do you need to take breaks to restore circulation? As he got fatter, I had to hook lower and lower on the shaft. Now I have to hook all the day down the shaft so that the penis bunches a bit when I pull it tight.

What weight of band do you use, and how long do you do this for? I don't know. I used different ones, most the red one. Its not the strength of the band. Its the comfort. Its the give when you walk. I tighten it enough so there is some tension, but thats it. The material is sticky so it doesn't slip on my skin or the tpe.

What inspired you to choose these methods, and how did you know they were working vs. ones that haven't?
          I didn't believe this stuff worked so I figured I give it go with what I had. I wanted to imitate the Bathmate, which I'm sure does a better job...but my process can be done in my home office without it squirting out water. Also by squeezing the bottle in different directions I can change where the pressure is applied. It feels good.

The problem I had with fowfers is it was pulling it straight back. I wanted them to pull down, pulling it out of the body. So I don't tuck it all the way back. I raise my knees, I pull down, pinch with the legs, then straighten out the knees. Its so important for length. I wanted a nighttime routine but didn't trust any device. Fowfers rock, with slight modification.

Listen to your body, not a regimen. Time under tension is key so make it as pleasurable as possible. Ease up on the tension. Keep it warm.
          bigbob23
          Last edited by bigbob23; 07-04-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Hey can u please make a video on YouTube i wanna know how clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Chikeziea View Post
              Hey can u please make a video on YouTube i wanna know how clearly
              Which part? The length (theraband stretch with tpe sheath/masturbator for comfort), girth (1$ water bottle), or the new fowfers (raise knees, pinch the head between the back of the thighs, lower knees)?

Comment

I dont understand how do you perfom any of those methods xd
                Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

For length, I did something like this:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...stem-b.jpg&f=1

, but instead of string I used a stretchy material, https://www.ebay.com/itm/11-PCS-Resi....c100005.m1851 that would give and stretch.

Do you understand this part?

Comment

I think we all would be happy if you start with the lenght part.
                    I am testing your method but i face some issues with the way i am stretching my penis. I cannot find the tools you are using besides the nylon tubes and the problem is that the blood circulation in the head stops and it turns dark blue, feels cold and slightly darker spot is starting to appear on top of it.
                    ...need help

Comment

Originally posted by poqw View Post
                      I think we all would be happy if you start with the lenght part.
                      I am testing your method but i face some issues with the way i am stretching my penis. I cannot find the tools you are using besides the nylon tubes and the problem is that the blood circulation in the head stops and it turns dark blue, feels cold and slightly darker spot is starting to appear on top of it.
                      ...need help
                      Sorry for the trouble.

For comfort I'd wear this:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

I never just loop the tubing directly to the penis skin, always over the items above.

On the leg end, I wrap the tube around my leg, above the knee and tuck it under the loop around the leg for the tie.

For the penis end, I loop the tube through the hook on the end and put the loop around half way tpe sheath or masturbator. I have to pull tighter for the masturbator, but it is more comfortable because it distributes the pressure.

It does a slight pull when I walk, if I position it right, it feels like a good stretch rather than a sharp pain on the tip.

Does that help?
                      bigbob23
                      Last edited by bigbob23; 07-11-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

and what about the girth exercises?
                        Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

This thread is great, we all appreciate your humble insight and willingness to help out others with the methods that worked for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                            This thread is great, we all appreciate your humble insight and willingness to help out others with the methods that worked for you.
                            Thanks!. I lurked here for a while and learned a lot. Thank you pe gym.

After I finally found something that worked for me, I needed to share it. Especially since I felt the focus on right sizing the tension makes it safer. If it hurts, stop. This isn't weight lifting. Stretching a ligament takes patience and a lot of time. I wear the band until the ligaments start yelling at me. I then go to the bathroom stall and take it off and either switch to the opposite direction (wrap the tubing around my waist pull it to my upper side) or I stop all together and put the stuff in my pocket. I try to have the TPE sheath on during all waking hours, but even sometimes I don't feel like wearing it...I don't.

It takes duration and some tension...in order to stand the duration, keep it comfortable.

Modified fowfers at night feel good. The tubing stretch feels good. The water bottle pumping feels good. If you are in pain...you are doing it wrong and probably injuring yourself.

Comment

1 week

Originally posted by bigbob23 View Post
                              Sorry for the trouble.

For comfort you must have the tpe sheath like this:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For additional confomfort you can add: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

I never just loop the tubing directly to the penis skin, always over the items above.

On the leg end, I wrap the tube around my leg, above the knee and tuck it under the loop around the leg for the tie.

For the penis end, I loop the tube through the hook on the end and put the loop around half way tpe sheath or masturbator. I have to pull tighter for the masturbator, but it is more comfortable because it distributes the pressure.

It does a slight pull when I walk, if I position it right, it feels like a good stretch rather than a sharp pain on the tip.

Does that help?
                              I have purchased the tpe condom... waiting for delivery. Thaks for your quick response. There something i want to ask you because i am not sure how to feel about it.
                              Today is my 7th day in your programme. Well i kind of modified it... it will be awkward to walk around with stretched penis at work and university.
                              Anyway I am stretching it every evening for an hour or two . I not doing the grith exercise yet.
                              So today is my 7th day and decided to measure my bonepressed flassid size. And Its actually 0.5cm longer (0.197 inch ).That is afrer the initial gains of 1cm (0.40inch), thats quite normal. It had those initial gains when i did PE on and off , just like you did it on and off.
                              It looks and feels a bit longer and kind of thicker to be frank. What do you think is that going to be permanent? Is it going to grow 0.197inch a week ? (I hope so) Should i be happy or should i not?

Comment

Working...
                              X