Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to hear your BATHMATE success stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to hear your BATHMATE success stories?

Hey guys

So ive just bought a bathmate to help with my gains. At the moment i pump for 10 minutes then jelq for 20 minutes. I am now planning on adding bath mate in the shower 3x5 minutes finished with 10 minutes jelqing.

I want to hear you guys success stories using the bathmate? How long it took you? Routines you did etc? How much you gained?

Thanks in advance

I'm still conditioning with it, currently doing 4x4 mins flaccid. I'm on week 8 now and only done 1 measurement since starting (after week 4). Gained about 0.2" in girth due to EQ and newb gains. Noticed massive improvements this past weekend especially in base girth but I won't be measuring for another 2 weeks. Loving the Bathmate so far.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

routine was stretches in morning, bathmate at night followed by 150 wet jelqs and 90 v-jelqs. I started on 2x4 mins in Bathmate and working up to 4x5 mins flaccid then I go down to 2x4 mins but go erect and build to 4x5 mins erect. After this I'll decide how to progress more.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
        I'm still conditioning with it, currently doing 4x4 mins flaccid. I'm on week 8 now and only done 1 measurement since starting (after week 4). Gained about 0.2" in girth due to EQ and newb gains. Noticed massive improvements this past weekend especially in base girth but I won't be measuring for another 2 weeks. Loving the Bathmate so far.
        Thats great news bro. I cant wait to receive mine. Gonna be hammering it over the next couple months, of course with a day in between

Comment

Originally posted by andreww3834 View Post
          Thats great news bro. I cant wait to receive mine. Gonna be hammering it over the next couple months, of course with a day in between
          No need for day in between. Use it for 5 on/2 off and condition properly. Take things slow and monitor PIs. I'm doing it like this starting with flaccid and ONLY increasing ONCE per week. so week 1 is 2x4 min flaccid, week 2 is 2x5 min flaccid then 3x4 min flaccid, 3x5 min, 4x4 min, 4x5 min then you repeat the all thing but start using it erect. ALWAYS jelq after bathmate, it aids in recovery. When I didn't jelq I had turtling and severe red spotting for 24 hours. When I jelq the spotting is gone within 30 mins.

Comment

No need for day in between. Use it for 5 on/2 off and condition properly. Take things slow and monitor PIs. I'm doing it like this starting with flaccid and ONLY increasing ONCE per week. so week 1 is 2x4 min flaccid, week 2 is 2x5 min flaccid then 3x4 min flaccid, 3x5 min, 4x4 min, 4x5 min then you repeat the all thing but start using it erect. ALWAYS jelq after bathmate, it aids in recovery. When I didn't jelq I had turtling and severe red spotting for 24 hours. When I jelq the spotting is gone within 30 mins.

Is this working for? at the mo i am doing 10 minute pumping with electric pump then 20 minute jelqing with the penilizer. Then when the bathmate arrives i will use it in the shower for 3x5 minutes then 5-10 minutes jelqing. Its a lot of work so would of thought a rest between days is a good idea?

Comment

Is this working for? at the mo i am doing 10 minute pumping with electric pump then 20 minute jelqing with the penilizer. Then when the bathmate arrives i will use it in the shower for 3x5 minutes then 5-10 minutes jelqing. Its a lot of work so would of thought a rest between days is a good idea?
              No 1 on/1 off isn't a good routine for Bathmate. It tells you on the instructions to do 3x5 mins 5 days a week. What it doesn't say though and what is important is that you should condition yourself. Don't just go straight to 3x5 mins erect. Yeah the Bathmate is working, 0.2" girth in a month is proof of that. Will see in 2 weeks what other gains I've made. I'm not even using it erect yet either.

Comment

I’ve been extending for almost a year now and only seen about .5 and length gains and may be .1 in girth. I’m going to be ordering a bath made in the next couple days and would also like to hear from some guys who have had longer are used time and success. All in all in the last 16 months I’ve gained about .9 total in length. I’m only .6 away from my short term goal of 7 1/2 length but I’m still about a half inch away from my short term growth goal of 5.5 I would like to know if games like this are possible in about a four month Time period?

Comment

Originally posted by BB7+ View Post
                  I’ve been extending for almost a year now and only seen about .5 and length gains and may be .1 in girth. I’m going to be ordering a bath made in the next couple days and would also like to hear from some guys who have had longer are used time and success. All in all in the last 16 months I’ve gained about .9 total in length. I’m only .6 away from my short term goal of 7 1/2 length but I’m still about a half inch away from my short term growth goal of 5.5 I would like to know if games like this are possible in about a four month Time period?
                  I used it for approx 3 months last year and got to about 7.52"x5.42". It was about 0.33" gains in both length and girth but I stopped due to personal reasons and lost it all cause I didn't cement the gains.

Comment

No 1 on/1 off isn't a good routine for Bathmate. It tells you on the instructions to do 3x5 mins 5 days a week. What it doesn't say though and what is important is that you should condition yourself. Don't just go straight to 3x5 mins erect. Yeah the Bathmate is working, 0.2" girth in a month is proof of that. Will see in 2 weeks what other gains I've made. I'm not even using it erect yet either.
                    Thats great news buddy. Well suppose i can use the bathmate in the shower 5 times a week but do pumping and jelqing every other day? What do you reckon to this routine? Or you think i should just use the pump, jelq and bathmate through out the week and take the weekend off?

Comment

Originally posted by BB7+ View Post
                      Great gains pal. I've given myself approx 4 months and will measure for the first time. I really believe all combined together i should gain a little

Comment

Thats great news buddy. Well suppose i can use the bathmate in the shower 5 times a week but do pumping and jelqing every other day? What do you reckon to this routine? Or you think i should just use the pump, jelq and bathmate through out the week and take the weekend off?
                        If you have another pump don't use that and the Bathmate cause the Bathmate is a pump. Only need 1 and yeah taking weekend is good, it's what I do now.

Comment

I gained .75" girth in a little over a year and the bathmate had alot to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
                            I gained .75" girth in a little over a year and the bathmate had alot to do with it
                            Nice one. Mine arrived today so will post back here if i gained! fingers crossed

Comment

anyone using it for several years?

Comment

Working...
                              X