Trying to get that 8 inch lap hawg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get that 8 inch lap hawg

I started PE at the beginning of this year with nbpel 5.3 EG 4.8 and in the first three months I jumped up to nbpel 5.8 EG 4.9. Two months later I’m at nbpel 5.9 EG 5 but I’ve been doing these sessions for about a month more and had little progress.

I’m on a 3 on 1 off
    Warm up 5min
    Stretch 20min
    Jelq 10 min
    Edge 10 min
    Cooldown 5 min

Any suggestions to break this plateau?

Congrats on the gains!

I think your stretching should be 10 mins and jelqing should be 20 mins. Maybe add some more intense exercises like erect squeezes and side to side stretches. Plenty you can add. Consider getting a device like the Bathmate or an ADS.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

What is the intensity of your stretches? Potentially add more tension to your stretches if you aren’t pulling as hard. That would add more intensity. Maybe extend your stretches by another five minutes and work your way up. Afterwards maybe considered an ADS. Also consider adding another day into the mix if possible.
      Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

I want to be more focused on length, you sure I should jelq more and stretch less?

Comment

Bisquick,
          I think the tension is fine, I stretch til discomfort. What’s an ADS? You think I should do a 4 on 1 off?

Comment

Originally posted by BiigTuna View Post
            Bisquick,
            I think the tension is fine, I stretch til discomfort. What’s an ADS? You think I should do a 4 on 1 off?
            An ADS is an All Day Stretcher. It allows you to keep your member stretches all day under clothing. It adds some tension but most aren’t adjustable like an extender. Are you conducting the BTC Stretch? Also have you tried bundled stretches?
            Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

What type of progression sequence have you been using with your training?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Jelq at a lower erection level (40-50%) to target length.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                  An ADS is an All Day Stretcher. It allows you to keep your member stretches all day under clothing. It adds some tension but most aren’t adjustable like an extender. Are you conducting the BTC Stretch? Also have you tried bundled stretches?
                  I don’t know what either of those are, I’m pretty new at this

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    What type of progression sequence have you been using with your training?
                    Can you put that in stupid people terms?

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                      Jelq at a lower erection level (40-50%) to target length.
                      Okay I’ll give it a try, is jelqing more effective for length than stretching?

Comment

Okay I’ll give it a try, is jelqing more effective for length than stretching?
                        I don't think it's about one being better than the other. I think they work well in combination which is why all beginner routines have jelqing and stretching but the thing about jelqing is that it improves EQ as well which can also appear like length gains. Stretching doesn't do much for EQ, it just causes loosening of the ligaments and microtears which heal stronger and bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                          I don't think it's about one being better than the other. I think they work well in combination which is why all beginner routines have jelqing and stretching but the thing about jelqing is that it improves EQ as well which can also appear like length gains. Stretching doesn't do much for EQ, it just causes loosening of the ligaments and microtears which heal stronger and bigger.
                          Okay thanks for your input, I’ll incorporate more time into jelqing then.

Comment

I started PE at the beginning of this year with nbpel 5.3 EG 4.8 and in the first three months I jumped up to nbpel 5.8 EG 4.9. Two months later I’m at nbpel 5.9 EG 5 but I’ve been doing these sessions for about a month more and had little progress.

I’m on a 3 on 1 off
                            Warm up 5min
                            Stretch 20min
                            Jelq 10 min
                            Edge 10 min
                            Cooldown 5 min

Any suggestions to break this plateau?

I had to laugh at 8 inch lap hawg!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by emgee20 View Post
                              I had to laugh at 8 inch lap hawg!!! lol
                              Lmaoo