1 year 'under my belt' of penis development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year 'under my belt' of penis development

So this last week has marked my first year of PE.

I am delighted to report that in 1 year my unit has grown 1.5 inches in BPEL and 0.2/0.3 inches in EG.

I have over shot my goals by some! When I first started I didn't really expect much. But I wanted to give it a try. I was origanally just trying to get to 7" bpel. However, as you can see, I'm 8.25"bpel.

You can follow my thread called pound per inches battle of the buldge. You can find it in the progress section.

I hope this helps to encourage others and to give back to this wonderful community I have become part of over the year.

If I was going to isolate specific excersises that have driven my success I'd say it was and still is extender use and directionals.

I have found my sweet spot mixing up these manuals with extending.

If you check my routines, you will see they have been length orientated. I've done little towards girth for now.

Due to the fact I've exceeded my length goals, I am now in the dawn of my length persuit. I am giving extending one last cycle. My extender is cracked and broken, but it is still usable for now. But in 3-5 weeks I will no longer be using it, so I hope it holds out for at least another 3 weeks. I'm hoping this will bring me closer to 8.5", but if not, I don't care!

After I've finished my last extending cycle(which I'm already 3 weeks into) I'll take a week off then I might try hanging for 6 weeks, just so I can know I have given it a go.

I then just want to maintain whatever length I'll be by then and shoot for girth until I get to at least 5.5 inches EG.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards! Wishing everyone the best success they can get! Keep pulling, squeezing and pumping dudes! Consistently is the key!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Lol that should say "the dusk of my length persuit"... Not "dawn".

I'm better at growing my willy than I am with writing posts!

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Wow. Great gains for just a year. I envy you guys that start large and have a weak tunica. Oh well. Keep tugging.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        Wow. Great gains for just a year. I envy you guys that start large and have a weak tunica. Oh well. Keep tugging.
        Thanks man.

I reckon there might be a hypermobility link to it all. My joints have always been very mobile and I find I get flexible easily when I train for it.

I was quite lucky from the start and got gains from just jp90 stretches.

Best of luck with your journey!

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

That’s crazy growth for only a year! Your definitely making progress where it counts!
          Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
          8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
          8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
          8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
          Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
          My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Cabba View Post
            That’s crazy growth for only a year! Your definitely making progress where it counts!
            Thanks.

I definitely feel lucks been on my side. Though I do think the training route I picked helped. Mostly it's been the consistency that has bought me here.

I highly recommend an extender to anyone contemplating PE. I recommend it from the get go too. If you break it in gently I don't see a problem with it. At the end of the day I spent £17 on mine. It's on its last legs now, but it's done its job.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
              Thanks man.

I reckon there might be a hypermobility link to it all. My joints have always been very mobile and I find I get flexible easily when I train for it.

I was quite lucky from the start and got gains from just jp90 stretches.

Best of luck with your journey!
              Have you been diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder. My daughter has Euler-Downler’s Syndrome, not sure of the spelling, it’s genetic and probably got it from me. Have many joint issues and pain.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks.

I definitely feel lucks been on my side. Though I do think the training route I picked helped. Mostly it's been the consistency that has bought me here.

I highly recommend an extender to anyone contemplating PE. I recommend it from the get go too. If you break it in gently I don't see a problem with it. At the end of the day I spent £17 on mine. It's on its last legs now, but it's done its job.
                Thanks for the advice. I’ve been using bathmate for a while and that worked out well for me so an extender seems like a good idea. You have a certain brand or one you like most?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Have you been diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder. My daughter has Euler-Downler’s Syndrome, not sure of the spelling, it’s genetic and probably got it from me. Have many joint issues and pain.
                  I was told I had hypermobility in my legs and back. It's not servere. I'm 40 now and my doctor always tells me I'm much more flexible than the average guy my age. I can touch my toes easily and still able to get within a couple of inches off the floor doing the splits.

When I was a young man I used to go over on my ankles a lot. I'm still prone to that now.

So diagnosis wise, just hypermobility as a general term I suppose.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I’ve been using bathmate for a while and that worked out well for me so an extender seems like a good idea. You have a certain brand or one you like most?
                    I think it was called an extender pro. It was the cheapest one off ebay. I've chucked all the packaging, so it's hard to remember.

It hasn't been the most comfortable ride, but to be honest I can't see how one that costs 170 bucks is going to be 10 times more comfortable. I suspect it's just 10 times the price.

Mine only broke because I dropped it. It would still be fine had I been more careful.

The longest I ever wore it for was 6 hours. That only happened a few times. On average I've only sat in it for 4 hours a session.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I think it was called an extender pro. It was the cheapest one off ebay. I've chucked all the packaging, so it's hard to remember.

It hasn't been the most comfortable ride, but to be honest I can't see how one that costs 170 bucks is going to be 10 times more comfortable. I suspect it's just 10 times the price.

Mine only broke because I dropped it. It would still be fine had I been more careful.

The longest I ever wore it for was 6 hours. That only happened a few times. On average I've only sat in it for 4 hours a session.
                      Ok I’ll have to check it out. I’d imagine I’ll have to work up to the 4 hour mark but it seems like a good starting point. That along with my pump and jelqing should do the trick. Thanks for the assistance!

Comment

Ok I’ll have to check it out. I’d imagine I’ll have to work up to the 4 hour mark but it seems like a good starting point. That along with my pump and jelqing should do the trick. Thanks for the assistance!
                        Start just wearing it for an hour. Build it up week by week.

Definitely carry on jelqing and pumping. It should speed up gains.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Start just wearing it for an hour. Build it up week by week.

Definitely carry on jelqing and pumping. It should speed up gains.
                          Cool I’ll definitely look into it. I do Manuel stretching now but I think the extender would work much better.

Comment

Cool I’ll definitely look into it. I do Manuel stretching now but I think the extender would work much better.
                            That's basically what I did. I would do a set of manuals, wear the extender, do more manuals when I took the extender off, then put the extender back on. I'd often finish with jelqs.

I've just started pumping now. Enjoying it so far.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

That's basically what I did. I would do a set of manuals, wear the extender, do more manuals when I took the extender off, then put the extender back on. I'd often finish with jelqs.

I've just started pumping now. Enjoying it so far.
                              That seems like a good strategy to loosen up everything for a real stretch. Yea pumping works great for me, you use bathmate or another brand?

Comment

Working...
                              X