Going to try edging 20 minutes or 30 minutes a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to try edging 20 minutes or 30 minutes a day

I'm not sure how I will gain, as its basically jerking off right?

I get close to cumming then kegel really hard, I constantly kegel and it gives me food erection quality

How does someone gain from edging tho? I thought it was simply jerking off with no cumming

Am I missing something? How do people gain, my erection quality is good

I'm doing edging because I get tired from jelqing and can't last doing reps of jelq

So I'm doing solo edging, nothing else

Will see if I gain! Trying it 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day

Ok so guys have gained from edging only . So I started a thread to understand the variables of what causes growth from edging , Here is that thread you have a long read in front of you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml?highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Ok so guys have gained from edging only . So I started a thread to understand the variables of what causes growth from edging , Here is that thread you have a long read in front of you.

Edged 30 minutes today

Although I didn't get close to the point of no return. I simply just masterbates for 30 minutes

I felt a sharp pain in my sink and stopped

I'm wondering if I should continue doing this well see

Comment

I'm doing erect kegels while edging

Going to edge 30 minutes a day

This is my second day going

I read a person gained an inch from doing erect kegels!

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
          I'm doing erect kegels while edging

Going to edge 30 minutes a day

This is my second day going

I read a person gained an inch from doing erect kegels!
          I gained an inch in bpel from edging only there are a lot of similar stories in that thread .
          Remember to keep within your level of condition.

Comment

I gained an inch in bpel from edging only there are a lot of similar stories in that thread .
            I'm doing a similar routine to that guy that gained an inch.

I'm holding an erection for 25-30 minutes a day and doing erect kegels while going at it

Comment

Does erect kegel expand the penis tissue?

I notice while doing the erect kegel my veins start to show more

Does that have anything to do with growth?

This is like my 3rd day. Gonna keep going for like a month

Comment

Just a word of warning doing kegels beyond your level of condition can result in injury . Especially so if you include no stretch training.

Kegel does seem involved in the growth process of edging .

Comment

Just a word of warning doing kegels beyond your level of condition can result in injury . Especially so if you include no stretch training.

Kegel does seem involved in the growth process of edging .
                  When did you noticed you gained an inch, and what motivated you to keep going

Comment

It was a side effect of mmo.

Comment

It was a side effect of mmo.

How long did it take to gain an inch? And what motivated you to keep going?

I havent seen progress its been 3 days and i keep tellling myself am i wasteing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
                        How long did it take to gain an inch? And what motivated you to keep going?

I havent seen progress its been 3 days and i keep tellling myself am i wasteing time?
                        It's not a magic elixer bud, an inch in the first year is the goal for most. So measure maybe once every couple months or so.

Edging has two facets. Either for Pre-E or as a tool for growth. For Pre-E its the practice of repeatedly reaching PONR to control and learn stop and go, etc..

For size purposes you're instead focusing on maximum expansion and time under tension of doing so. So lets specify now that this is not simply masterbating without cumming.

As peg said, you need to understand your conditioning. Also, it would be good of you to link the other thread(s) your referencing for more accurate response. But I do believe most Edging gains are either in combination with other PE, newbie gains, and/or the result of improved EQ.

I'm fully supportive of you doing this routine and posting your results here if you have them. But more than likely you will not be able to just masterbate 30 minutes a day for an inch bigger wang otherwise everyone would have a huge one.
                        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Edging been a #1 Catalyst for my growth without a doubt I have done different routines throughout the years but Edging always been and has remained my main exercise. I did 3 Edging sessions a week 30-45 min... I tried 2 sessions for 45-60 min as well but felt exhausted so 30-40 min is my sweet spot.

But this will take time we talking months not weeks.. I mainly did Edging to work on my EQ and growth was just a bonus....
                          Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                          Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                          Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by finlandia View Post
                            Edging been a #1 Catalyst for my growth without a doubt I have done different routines throughout the years but Edging always been and has remained my main exercise. I did 3 Edging sessions a week 30-45 min... I tried 2 sessions for 45-60 min as well but felt exhausted so 30-40 min is my sweet spot.

But this will take time we talking months not weeks.. I mainly did Edging to work on my EQ and growth was just a bonus....
                            Has 30-40 min been the sweet spot always or have you been able to increase the duration over years? Do you find that after years of edging 3x week you still get too fatigued from longer sessions of 45-60min?

Comment

Originally posted by Venti View Post
                              Has 30-40 min been the sweet spot always or have you been able to increase the duration over years? Do you find that after years of edging 3x week you still get too fatigued from longer sessions of 45-60min?
                              Yeah like I can handle longer sessions and have even tried 90 min routines but the fatigue and recovery after was the issue. If I do 30-40 min session I am fine for whatever activity later in the same day stretching/girth routine/sex not the case when I extend Edging to around hour mark.. For me always been less is more just how my body works...
                              Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                              Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                              Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X