Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that succeed enlarging their penises, SHOW some PIC Proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that succeed enlarging their penises, SHOW some PIC Proof!

Hi

i am reading that a lot of people are gaining some serious size in their penises, but always they dont show any proof?

why is that? why cant they show some pic proof or video?

its sad.

If any of you guys have some pic to show your success on your journey, plz show me.

Look we been through this before . Plenty of pics if you want to look for them but then you could say oh they are not kosher or some such . We came to the conclusion long ago that in the modern world the only proof that really matter is you having a larger penis .
    We could time waste but in the end that is what it comes down to .

Comment

Are you really that skeptical or just looking for dik pics? PE works dude. Believe it.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

i want to believe it, i think i do believe it. But i also need some proof, i only saw 1 guy showing hsi journey pic by pic. But all the rest have no pic.

I mean is it so hard to just upload some pic in the profile or something.

Comment

See dicks-turned-massive-logs here, plenty of dick pics for yr pleasure
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ive-gains.html

Comment

Gallery on my profile. Have fun looking at my dick. But don't get too horny. PE works. Much love.
            May 2019: 16.0 x 13.0
            Oct 2019: 17.7 x 13.2
            Break
            Sep 2020: 17.2 x 13.2
            Goal: 18.7 x 14.0
            My Progress Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post
              Hi

i am reading that a lot of people are gaining some serious size in their penises, but always they dont show any proof?

why is that? why cant they show some pic proof or video?
              its sad.

If any of you guys have some pic to show your success on your journey, plz show me.
              Admin Note:

No member - EVER - is required to show before/after photos to support their assertions. Yes, before/after photos do give more validity to claims, especially if they are not common (e.g.: gains, length of time achieved, method, etc.).

There are 2 sides to this everyone needs to remember -

Always take anything you read on the Internet with a grain of salt. (Sometimes a heaping tablespoon of salt.)

However, we also understand that not everyone wants to post photos for the world to see. So, always take that into consideration too.

Play nice, please.
              Dangler
              Sr Admin.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

My view is pics are worthless in the modern context so easy to play silly buggers with . \\

Comment

Some (me included) prefer not to show our penis to the world.

Will I be called a fake? I could.

Do I care? Nope.

I know and very sure PE works and is still working for me. The best testimony is to do the work yourself.
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I wish I had documented my journey much better, but I didn't partly because of skepticism.

To the OP, most here will tell you it works, myself included. You also get out of PE what you put into it, just like any other exercise. You can't run a mile once a month and expect to run a sub 5 minute mile in 6 months. PE is the same, AND it's a LONG journey, but it does work.
                    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
                    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

check out my gains

Comment

You can check the album in my sig. I'll put new pics again and an article up once I reach 8".
                        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                          Some (me included) prefer not to show our penis to the world.

Will I be called a fake? I could.

Do I care? Nope.

I know and very sure PE works and is still working for me. The best testimony is to do the work yourself.
                          Upon reflection, I probably would have liked to keep a visual record, but I also do not want to show it everywhere. And in this day and age where there are no secrets the last thing I need is for some student to find pictures my shlong on the net.
                          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                          Thread
                          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I knew this was real without pictures due to my flaccid hanging a lot lower from the first few days. Hell there are even actual scientific studies on jelqing and using extenders to help curved penises, which have shown the fix the curve and make them longer (not just getting bigger from no curve). It works op, just do it safely.

Comment

Yeah I agree with the above I don’t want my dick on the internet. But there are plenty of pics here. Also there are studies as well. ESP for extending. At some point all you can do is try it. Even when it starts working it gets weird. You see your dick moving up the ruler but your mind refuses to see the difference. Some days I feel quite a bit bigger. It certainly feels different in my hand with all the extra length. But dysmorphia is real and sucks. So other days I wonder. But that ruler doesn’t lie. Now I can’t believe how small I was. But visually it’s deceiving. My wife’s moans don’t lie though. I keep adding rods though. Soon I’ll be over 7 if I’m not already. But now I want 8 . Good luck.
                              Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                              Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                              My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Working...
                              X