Little victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little victory

So this isn’t really a “success story” that includes huge gains but rather more about the indirect benefits I’ve felt during my PE experience. I’m very new to PE but am already seeing some benefits.

Over the weekend my wife and I had sex and it was amazing. My EQ was amazing and I was able to start and stop a few times (when my attention switched to oral) and I would always come back with a very strong erection and this all led to one of the best orgasms I’ve had in years.

This is something that even in my three weeks of PE that I can noticeably tell and feel a difference.

Just wanted to share and thank this community. It’s been a bit of a haven for me lately to hear from others in a similar situation as I am.
    October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

I just love good news!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The light starting of PE ( stretching-jelqing ) always gives better EQ caused from better circulation.
      This includes a bigger flaccid too.
      I remember when started I was taking my tool out to take a piss and I was afraid by the size of it lol.
      Things are changing when you are working later with big intensity
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 10-28-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Here’s my routine as of right now. I’d love any feedback or tips to improve

Bathmate pump 5 days on, 2 off...8 minutes each session

I’m using the quick extender pro every day at night...I typically get 4-5 hours per day and a bit more when I’m not working.

I’m going to start using an ADS to prevent turtling and help with healing.

Lastly, I’m edging as well. Not a lot but whenever I’m in the mood and my wife isn’t lol

Comment

Sounds like a success story to me!!!

Good luck and happy(safe) PE'ing and welcome to the forum.
          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Another small victory to mention.

Been using a pump along with extender and I’m starting to see increase in length while in the pump. I just hit ~19cm whole at full wee toon in the pump. That’s about a 1cm increase since I started pumping two months ago. I know that’s not permanent but I feel like it means I’m on the right path!

Also noticing I’m having more “long” flaccid days. My flaccid seems to fluctuate greatly but recently it’s been more on the larger size of the spectrum.

Maybe the biggest victory is just that I am seeing progress after only 2.5 months of consistency. Hopefully these little gains cement themselves over time.

Comment

Should say “while at full erection” not “Whole at full wee toon” lol

Comment

What extender you using buddy
                I’m currently using the bath math but need some lengthening to go with it.

Comment

Question about ADS to prevent turtling? Do you have to wear it everyday, for hours? Does it prevent turtling forever after a while or only for the meantime?

Comment

Originally posted by thelenght View Post
                    What extender you using buddy
                    I’m currently using the bath math but need some lengthening to go with it.
                    I’m using the quick extender pro. Seems to be working well for me so far. Some guys say they have issues with slippage and the noose systems but I haven’t experienced the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit94Lions View Post
                      Question about ADS to prevent turtling? Do you have to wear it everyday, for hours? Does it prevent turtling forever after a while or only for the meantime?
                      I’m way too early into this to know if it will prevent it forever but I’m reading through forums it seems like the majority of users believe that.

It definitely prevents turtling while wearing it. I use stealth for men sleeve and it’s very comfortable, can wear it for 8-10 hours no problem. The idea is to wear it as often as you can since it doesn’t have the same force of a pull like an extender does.

Comment

Working...
                      X