sitting on my dick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitting on my dick!

Funny topic that could be considered a success....Since starting PE in May, my flaccid hangs so friggin long I often have trouble where to place my dick when sitting!!! Anyone else have this issue? It tends to want to hang below my balls and I often sit on my glans or it gets pinched between my leg and scrotum! The thing is dang near touching my butthole! Kind of a hilarious topic, but awesome that my flaccid is trained not to turtle anymore and has more than doubled in size/gains. I can remember it used to literally stick out straight, maybe 2 inches long at most. I don't usually measure flaccid, but its around 4.5" to 5" now. My wife definitely notices and I think other people do too. Never in my life had any women stare at my bulge, but I catch them doing it ALL the time now.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

I like to tuck it in between my left or right ball and my groin(inside leg, exactly as you describe) when I'm sitting. It's like mini stretch in its own right. If I bring my knees together the stretch intensifies. But still a very mild pull. And yeah it touches my hoop lol.

I've also been told by a friend I work with to stop wearing my tracksuit bottoms as they are a soft material and quite tight fitting. Apparently there's been a few comments from others in work about my dick flopping around in them! Sort of embarrassing and also still cool. I have stopped wearing them though.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

As disgusting as it would be, I reckon I could get my dick in my ass. Urggg.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Well that escalated quickly!!!
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

HA! Having a larger dick is amazing! I'm so glad we all found PE! Haven't had anyone at work comment, but I'm sure if my peen keeps growing it'll happen.

Yeah I totally could get my dick in my own ass! Hilarious! I also do a modified stretch/tuck when seated too. Sort of like a seated Fowler. I feel the time over tension does help too. If nothing else, its made my flaccid hang super long.

I've got a modified Uli exercise that I've been doing and so far its amazing. I don't want to be the guy who creates exercises on this forum, but its pretty legit! I'm sure its been done.

Comment

i never thought i would be happy if i could literally go fuck myself

i have some question.

what did you do to grow your penis. how big was your flaccid size before your started pe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post

i have some question.

what did you do to grow your penis. how big was your flaccid size before your started pe?
              My flaccid seemed like a joke before PE. It could fluctuate between probably 3"-4" on a very good day maybe 4.5. Now it's 5-6". Now and a gain it goes small like 4-4.5" after the gym or a run. But generally it stays at at leae 5". My unit is extremely stretchy nowadays, so when I tuck it it plumps up and it dangles below my noose.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post

i have some question.

My flaccid was VERY small before PE. I mean literally it was 2 inches or less. often times it would stick straight out vertically. You could barely see any shaft, just my dickhead stiking out. Sure it would grow to 6" erect, but very small flaccid. Now it depends on the day of course, but its 5" fiaccid easily.

What did I do? Jelqing, manual stretching, big al squeeze, and bathmate. I have a long log of what I did, but believe me it works. Lately, I've been experimenting with a unique type of Uli that I really feel works well for girth.

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                  Funny topic that could be considered a success....Since starting PE in May, my flaccid hangs so friggin long I often have trouble where to place my dick when sitting!!! Anyone else have this issue? It tends to want to hang below my balls and I often sit on my glans or it gets pinched between my leg and scrotum! The thing is dang near touching my butthole! Kind of a hilarious topic, but awesome that my flaccid is trained not to turtle anymore and has more than doubled in size/gains. I can remember it used to literally stick out straight, maybe 2 inches long at most. I don't usually measure flaccid, but its around 4.5" to 5" now. My wife definitely notices and I think other people do too. Never in my life had any women stare at my bulge, but I catch them doing it ALL the time now.
                  I'm kinda having the same issue, started stretching with a stretcher for like 6 days now, 6 hours each day. Flaccid is 4" now, used to be at a solid 2.5-3" on a good day, and I keep getting boners so much now lmao

Comment

Depend on pants have to be careful...also makes buying pants harder at times given there isn't always a place for things to go, especially in slimmer fit designs.

Out of interest though for anyone who is also much longer than their balls, how do you find pouch underwear? I still haven't found anything that is comfortable, as either I need to fold/coil things up on the pouch, or it wraps completely under my balls (and almost/touches my asshole). Typically just wear boxers and put it down a leg but that doesn't work that well for the gym.
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                      What worked best to train your dick not to turtle?

Comment

Seems just PE in general did the trick, but starting out with manual stretching seemed to really help. Then I jumped right into an extender & using bathmate. After 4-5 months of steady PE, it just didn't want to turtle anymore. Sure now and again during workouts and such, it'll shrink up a bit, but that's very normal. Dicks kind of ebb and flow from big full flaccid to slightly less full. BUT even in a "shrunken" state, its like 2x bigger than it was before.

Comment

Yep!! I hang consistently at 6.5" now with a girth of 5.25" flaccid. I like to hang him to the left or right of my balls. Crossing my legs can get him in a bind if I am not careful too.
                          Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

the title of this thread...
                            big d problems. what a problem to have.
                            I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                            I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieStreet View Post
                              the title of this thread...
                              big d problems. what a problem to have.
                              I thought it'd get a few laughs! Never had this problem before PE thats for sure! As I'm typing, my dick is smashed between the back of my thy and my office chair. Need to move it down the side of my leg...

Comment

Working...
                              X