1 year PE results - this works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year PE results - this works!

I joined the gym 1 year ago today, and have gained 1.25" in BPEL and a little over 1/2" in girth (see signature below). The girth number is conservative, as my tape measure is off by at least 1/16 up to 1/8" and its been fluctuating lately between 5.3 to 5.4. I need to get a new tape, and will do that soon and update sig appropriately. However, pretty awesome gains! I've been very happy with my results so far and am excited to continue making gains over the next few years. For anyone who is new to the forum or in limbo, don't be. PE is very real. I was also very skeptical and would lurk on this site reading posts and looking at the signatures in disbelief at how they grew. One year later, here I am with my own story of success!

Before PE, my flaccid was very small. Maybe 1 or 2" and would stick straight out like a little nub and would often retract into my body! Now, it hangs quite low and thick. My girth has been the biggest visual difference to me. I always felt like I had a skinny dick, but not anymore! I have large hands and when erect my thumb and index finger cannot touch! My erect penis is the size of a 10oz chorizo tube LOL!

If you have questions about exactly what I did to gain, feel free to ask, but I do have a log on the progress forum that I've been very committed to reporting all my workouts, go check it out if you would like to know in detail what I did to gain this year. To summarize, I started with manual stretching for about a month, and then started with bathmate & jelqing. Not too long after I picked up an extender and racked up maybe 500-600 hours. I then did several cycles of Big Al's jelq-free routine, and currently I'm almost exclusively clamping & pumping. I have not been focused on length for some time, as I'm pretty happy with 7.5, but in this next year of PE I'm planning to start up again. I'd like to hit 8". I will likely be hanging, extending, and manual stretching for this goal.

Could probably talk about PE all day, but I'll close by saying that PE is very real and you MUST be consistent in order to see results. I'm glad I took the plunge to start & stay committed to PE. I'm very curious as to how big I can get!
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
    For anyone who is new to the forum or in limbo, don't be. PE is very real. I was also very skeptical and would lurk on this site reading posts and looking at the signatures in disbelief at how they grew. One year later, here I am with my own story of success!

Could probably talk about PE all day, but I'll close by saying that PE is very real and you MUST be consistent in order to see results. I'm glad I took the plunge to start & stay committed to PE.
    Yes, Yes, and YES! Your story is very similar to mine, Balls, except I came along 6 months or so behind you.

Congrats on your gains in year one, bro!
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

How dare you tell them that it works!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        How dare you tell them that it works!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
          Yes, Yes, and YES! Your story is very similar to mine, Balls, except I came along 6 months or so behind you.

Congrats on your gains in year one, bro!
          Thanks man, your gains have been amazing too! I'm happy with my gains so far, but still a long ways to go. I need to get back on the length training to get my 8". I haven't really done any serious length work since November. So that 1.25 was largely within 6 months of initial start. That girth is just taking a looooong time to grow! BUT slow & steady is good enough for me. I figure i'll hit my girth goal in a couple years. Thats what I really wanted anyway. I love the girth!

Comment

Congratulations, well done!

Comment

Thanks man, your gains have been amazing too! I'm happy with my gains so far, but still a long ways to go. I need to get back on the length training to get my 8". I haven't really done any serious length work since November. So that 1.25 was largely within 6 months of initial start. That girth is just taking a looooong time to grow! BUT slow & steady is good enough for me. I figure i'll hit my girth goal in a couple years. Thats what I really wanted anyway. I love the girth!
              Yes. It's interesting to me how many of us tend to have goals relative to where we start, and then they change and morph a bit over time based on gains. I started out with more girth than you, but a fair amount less length. My focus has almost entirely been on length. When I saw that was working, and I ran into some roadblocks, I added more girth work into my program. Currently, my routines are pretty balanced between length and girth.

I've seen gains in both areas, and I'm not sure which I like the feel of more. I definitely like the thicker feel of more girth in my hand, but I'm also super excited about the feeling of more length to travel with each stroke.

Anyway, hopefully my wife will actually take note soon, and let me know which part she likes better. Sex is pretty spotty in these Covid times, but if it continues to be like the last episode a couple weeks back, I don't mind the wait. Gives me more time to grow and surprise her next time!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Yes. It's interesting to me how many of us tend to have goals relative to where we start, and then they change and morph a bit over time based on gains. I started out with more girth than you, but a fair amount less length. My focus has almost entirely been on length. When I saw that was working, and I ran into some roadblocks, I added more girth work into my program. Currently, my routines are pretty balanced between length and girth.

I've seen gains in both areas, and I'm not sure which I like the feel of more. I definitely like the thicker feel of more girth in my hand, but I'm also super excited about the feeling of more length to travel with each stroke.

Anyway, hopefully my wife will actually take note soon, and let me know which part she likes better. Sex is pretty spotty in these Covid times, but if it continues to be like the last episode a couple weeks back, I don't mind the wait. Gives me more time to grow and surprise her next time!
                Nice gains both of you. So Yogi, your PE is a secret? And she has noticed a gain of over an inch? My wife always knew about my PE, didn’t support but now after I can stroke her cervix she doesn’t mind me wearing my PF or Pump around the house. My 27 year old daughter, home from seminary is well aware also.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Not to hijack Balls' thread here, but you crack me up, Party!! Didn't you have a post a while back about your having a talk with your son's g/f at your place, with "equipment" hanging around? LOL!

The wife knows, but she's annoyed by the idea. I had to man-splain it to her a couple of times, like it's about making our sex life better, improving my confidence in the bedroom, and ultimately this place is like therapy, where I can talk about things in way I can't anywhere else. She's fine with it, but she doesn't really want to hear about it much.

We had a sex lull earlier in the year, where for a variety of reason we went like 2 months without, and that was when I was first getting going with PE. Then I had some EQ issues for a month after that, as her stress level went down and libido started to come back, so she really didn't get to feel my results until about 2-3 weeks ago when we went to the moon and back together. I'm pretty sure it was her first g-spot orgasm with my dick in her (she'd had one with a vibrator before that when I was having EQ problems). Anyway, her comment after that night was "What did you do?" So I take it she noticed, but we haven't gone to sexy town since, so whatever.

Damned Covid and Fucking Periods and Female Psychology and shit!!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

The wife knows, but she's annoyed by the idea
                    Isn't that the truth??!! My wife was much the same at first, I tried to stealth PE for a month or so and eventually she found my bathmate! She got a good laugh, and told me she didn't care but thought it was weird. SO I "man-splained" it too! I don't get alot of praise about my unit as she's pretty reserved in the bedroom department, but every now and again my wife will make a comment. WHen she does, this is a huge deal. Last weekend we happened to be talking about my 1 year PE and she said, "oh there is a BIG difference now". For her to say such a thing, is not to be dismissed! Last night we went for a romp, and she had a very powerful full-body orgasm. I could feel her sidewalls and I believe that was the reason for the intensity of orgasm. Feels awesome to be thicker!

Comment

Last weekend we happened to be talking about my 1 year PE and she said, "oh there is a BIG difference now". For her to say such a thing, is not to be dismissed! Last night we went for a romp, and she had a very powerful full-body orgasm. I could feel her sidewalls and I believe that was the reason for the intensity of orgasm. Feels awesome to be thicker!
                      YES! And this is why I do PE : To feel more of my manhood, and to deliver that to my woman in ways she's never felt before. It's a journey of becoming better, more satisfied human beings together ... stop me before I wax too poetic

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                      X